Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

She came back for insaaniyat ke naate because as per the great Kv Poddar and Ruhi, it will help Rohit to get better easily.

Ar and Ab are not happy with Ruhi coming back. Ar mentioned rightly that even if he don't go in front of Rohit, Ruhis presence will make Rohit hate Ar more. Not sure if Kv had this agenda as well to bring her back to increase the divide😡

I hope KV is not doing this deliberately, they have made her a villian!

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Unpopular opinion - seeing poddars behavior and the laad pyaar rohit is getting, I doubt that whiteday bakra will be rohit and blame would come on abhira 🤔🤔...Because if it does, then that will be end of the abhimaan and there will be no scope for reunion after any leap.... even if there will be a kid, kv will snatch the kid but will never let ab come to that house again...

As if they did not forget about Rohit in a week. Poddars love no one. They just change sides according to the situation.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sa7861

she manipulated ruhi into coming back by saying it is for rohit's health, but she obviously her goal is to keep rohit in the house and what's even more funnier is that abhira was able to do that without anyone's help.

How is seeing Ruhi going to be of any help when that's literally the failed relationship he is so angry about. Inka kya he logic hota hain.

Please, abhira kuch bhi kar ley, kaveri is not getting beyond screaming ladkii ladkiismiley26

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

nothing.she went to help him as insaniyat. She told dadi she won't accept that rista after all these and staying with all four 🤣

smiley44 Akshu and Aaru ki betiyan itna kyu karti hai for that crazy powder house!

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I just can't think of one reason why Ar and Ab are not getting married and staying in outhouse?? Armaan kya chahta hai ab dhakke maar ke samaan phek kar ghar se bahar nikale KP and Rohit??

Bold - Haan lag tho kuch aise hi raha hai smiley7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: hobbit

I don't think she plans to move on. I saw a BTS scene where she was looking at Armaan and Abhira with envy.

I hope Roohi ka parallel love story start karey. Kab tak Armaan ke liye rote rahegismiley44

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I hope KV is not doing this deliberately, they have made her a villian!

She is worse than villain. Phuphasa looks a saint( well not really, but) in front of her now. So you can imagine the situation 😡

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Unpopular opinion - seeing poddars behavior and the laad pyaar rohit is getting, I doubt that whiteday bakra will be rohit and blame would come on abhira 🤔🤔...Because if it does, then that will be end of the abhimaan and there will be no scope for reunion after any leap.... even if there will be a kid, kv will snatch the kid but will never let ab come to that house again...

yeah that day if it happens will be the biggest joke in ITV history. she will be like "yeh apna khoon hai"

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

If there was any doubt, it got cleared today!! She is an evil witch! Cares for no one beyond herself, loves no one but her own ego! smiley7 and she is incomparable to any of the umpteen other useless vampires and witches this show has seen earlier!

A giant waste of a character and actor tbh.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Of course. He has an issue with Ruhi coming back but not with fighting her case because koi aur lawyer nahi hai 🙄 rohit agar Ruhi ko ghar mein tolerate karega and usko sab pata hai toh case ladne ka koi farak nahi padega. Sautela paraya toh boldiya hai already.

Kaveri can give the money to Goenkas to remove their debts ..waise bhi she will be worried that Ruhi will meet Armaan regarding the case and Rohit will get flustered

Plus I am happy Armaan will go to court and fight some case .. the only scene I loved today was that .. when Ruhi turned up .. and Abhira started speaking..Armaan took Abhira’s hand and walked inside the house .. infront of all

because seriously it is not Abhira’s concern to meddle in Ruhi and Rohit’s life