Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 months ago

Saw the episode in 10 mins today, cause I can't deal with old hag coalition ( kaveri+goenka vampires) early in the morning. smiley26

Phirse makers ring a round a roses khel rahe hai. The only difference is ArAb are together, Ru dusri aurat still mandaroing around. Ro toh hai hi nikamma.
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

We again got Ruhi giving jealous/dagger looks when Ar took Ab by hand inside the OH with Rohit noticing the same

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan should start calling ruhi bhabhi as well.smiley26

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Saw the episode in 10 mins today, cause I can't deal with old hag coalition ( kaveri+goenka vampires) early in the morning. smiley26

Same... FF mode and finished off

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I swear the entire lot are in a competition of the absurd!! Each one worse than the other!!

Solitudelover thumbnail

Another day of Madhav being useless, not opening his mouth and giving same weird expressions...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I swear the entire lot are in a competition of the absurd!! Each one worse than the other!!

And ALL OF THEM belong six feet under. They keep messing lives of their kids for their own weird ass dramas.

me too. I even skipped abhiman scene cant watch Ar non stop crying anymore. He need to clear his thoughts and run away from this crazy family.
Solitudelover thumbnail

For the few ( 1 or 2?) those who wondered whether the date night setup for RoRu was arranged by chorus gang or Kv... Nope it was done by Ro himself for his Ru. How cute🥰🥰 😃😃

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago