Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Armaan barking up such a wrong tree smiley7smiley7 KP you evil witch!!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Skipped Kaveri-Ruhi-Goenkas scenes. Its all BS anyway.

1. Abhira stops Rohit but he says he cant stay in house with Armaan. Abhira points out how others are all there apart from Armaan and he cant hurt them all. she calls him out for not caring about parivaar. her reverse psychology works. And he doesnt go. Paltu raam Rohit flip maar gaya rapidly.

2. Armaan says- please dont say I am not your bhai. You forgive whenever you want etc. Kaveri shows up to intererupt convo. Armaan begs Kaveri to explain to Rohit to not break rishtaa with him. and she reacts with anger to Armaan only.

3. Abhira stands up to Kaveri and says you are not counting his dard, only his mistakes. Armaan stops her and says - no I deserve to be punished. Abhira says- I know you have made galti but no one gets rishta broken etc. Armaan asks her not to speak but she says- no, let me talk. And she says how he was made to fit in a perfect mould. Galti ke liye normal reaction doh, why punish him this way saying not family etc. Abhira tells V to explain to Rohit otherwise she will say something ulta. But V hesitates. She stays quiet and Abhira watches with disbelief as she refuses to speak to Rohit. Kaveri looks smug.

4. Abhira begs V to speak saying Rohit is refusing to regard Armaan as bhai, cant stay quiet now. Kaveri says- V has realized apna khoon is apna. Abhira says no- she wont differentiate between her kids.

5. Armaan stops Abhira from defending him further and says - I'll do what he wants. if he is happy in me staying away, I'll do that also.

6. Rohit about to fall unconscious again. Ruhi shows up. He sarcastically says welcome back wifey, taunts her saying bahut miss kiya hoga mujhe.

7. Abhira looks shocked to see Ruhi saying "tum yahan". But Armaan holds her by the hand and drags her away.

8. Abhira offers Armaan water and tries to calm him down. tries to get him to talk. He is upset throwing cushions. Abhira calms him down. Armaan says why the heck is Ruhi back, coz everytime Rohit sees her, he will hate me more. Armaan reminisces how much Rohit loved him and how he refused to wear a new watch once because Armaan didnt have an new one too. And rues that its in the past and he no longer loves him.

Precap is Abhira promising a sleeping Armaan that she will make reuniting him and his brother as priority above their shaadi and Rohit-Ab convo where Ro says Armaan will give dhokha to you. Ab asks him you are still calling me bhabhi, Ro says- you will always be my bhabhi and I will make whoever you basao ghar with as my brother. but she says- Armaan is my perfect partner. Armaan is hearing this convo and looking emotional.

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Madhav giving Vidya the usual useless look and headshake as if he will do something very useful!!! smiley7smiley7 wahiyat log

Pinecone thumbnail

VM are so useless. they didnt say a word. Such horrible parents

Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira's defense of Armaan was so well done. Good dialogues. She was so logical, sorted, reasonable. she was being the voice of reason.

She points out the special treatment of breaking rishta for galti reserved only for Armaan which no one else gets. she points out how he is pressured to never make mistake.

Ohgod! thumbnail

Waah!! Ruhi doing ehsaan in the name of insaaniyat smiley32smiley32 and KP actually brought her back after she explicitly told her she can't nibhaofy the Rishta that KP wants her to smiley32smiley32 such a wonderful grandmother!!

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

VM are so useless. they didnt say a word. Such horrible parents

ye Rohit ka natak kab tak chalega? I am hella bored. Ar please stop crying, please keep sleeping I don’t want to see any more ddp. I have no words for KP, kuch bhi bolu kam hi hoga for that evil non human
Ohgod! thumbnail

Balloons bhi purple le aate date pe!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

"Aap forever meri bhabhi rahogi, jiskey saat ghar basaogi mai usko apna bhai maan lunga"

DUDE YOU KNEW HER FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS. What is about these people caring about people they knew for a week, than the ones they know for a lifetimesmiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Ruhi wants to do "mature" baatein with Rohit smiley37smiley37

Tum jab mature baat karne ke liye ready hojao tab bata dena smiley37