Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yeah it seem she is fed up giving this sad looks..

Or maybe she herself is not getting what abhira is doing...

Its getting monotonous now and no mistake of her, character itself is very stale now..

Actor bhi kya hi galti yaar..

Ab 4 mahine se rota hi rahega toh actor bhi kya hi kre..smiley29

I have felt that something’s off with Sam for a couple of weeks now ..either she’s physically exhausted by the gruelling schedule or she is experiencing a disconnect with the track and her character..!
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh she didn't go in the room, i didn't notice it

I was waiting on Madhav to do the right thing tell

Armaan the truthsmiley44

Also this was the 1st time most in family saw her after the marriage fiasco with rumaal revelation in between.. There was no reaction shown also.. And not even how she came to know.. It felt so random..

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh My God..

Meine scene dekh liya yaar...

Abhiraji saying to vidya are aap mujhse maanfi mangegi toh mumma ko bura lag jayega..

Bhai jis admi ne iske liye itna kuch kiya uska toh jab dekho taane maar maar ke bura haal.kar diya hai..

Vidya the great jisne ise character assasinate tak kiya vo maafi bhi kaise maang li..

Kya hai yaar yeh...

Double standards...yucksmiley11

Aisi hypocrite kyun hoti hai FLs....

Had hai...

Vidya ko keh rhi hai pati ko importance de saas ko nhi, aur khud vhi kar rahi hai jo vidya karti ayi hai, but with a difference ki atleast kaveri never disrespected vidya...infact vidya stature is after KP

Yeh age nikal gyi hai ek kadam jus aurat ne inhein characterless bola unse maafi tak nhi chahiye inhein...

Nahi aaj mujhe bata hi do..

Do.dialogue writer's intentionally does this..

It seem they clearly shows hypocricy of mahaan FLs through their own dialogues...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Khud inki FLs khud ko troll karti hai bhai apne hi dialogues se....😅😅😅

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I have felt that something’s off with Sam for a couple of weeks now ..either she’s physically exhausted by the gruelling schedule or she is experiencing a disconnect with the track and her character..!

Yeah..

Her acting has gone very bad..

I feel its monotanity in her character..

See even armaan was unbearable in Ipl but atleast there was no monotanity his character had..

There were certain buildup for his behaviour and some progress was simmering under the superficial track..

So as an actor RP had known reasons for his character's behaviour and hope of betterment which made his interest visible during that time as he himself was excited...

But it seem abhira's unreasonable attitude and monotanity had even brought down samridhi's josh..

She was desperately waiting for the day when abhira's heartbreak would be dealt but it seem writer's disappointed her also🤣🤣🤣

She is 30 years old so can understand reasonbality and unreasonability in actions of Abhira🤣🤣🤣

I am feeling low key bad for her...

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Oh My God..

Meine scene dekh liya yaar...

Abhiraji saying to vidya are aap mujhse maanfi mangegi toh mumma ko bura lag jayega..

Bhai jis admi ne iske liye itna kuch kiya uska toh jab dekho taane maar maar ke bura haal.kar diya hai..

Vidya the great jisne ise character assasinate tak kiya vo maafi bhi kaise maang li..

Kya hai yaar yeh...

Double standards...yucksmiley11

Aisi hypocrite kyun hoti hai FLs....

Had hai...

Vidya ko keh rhi hai pati ko importance de saas ko nhi, aur khud vhi kar rahi hai jo vidya karti ayi hai, but with a difference ki atleast kaveri never disrespected vidya...infact vidya stature is after KP

Yeh age nikal gyi hai ek kadam jus aurat ne inhein characterless bola unse maafi tak nhi chahiye inhein...

Nahi aaj mujhe bata hi do..

Do.dialogue writer's intentionally does this..

It seem they clearly shows hypocricy of mahaan FLs through their own dialogues...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Khud inki FLs khud ko troll karti hai bhai apne hi dialogues se....😅😅😅

writers hate their fl 🤣

Yeah..

Her acting has gone very bad..

I feel its monotanity in her character..

See even armaan was unbearable in Ipl but atleast there was no monotanity his character had..

There were certain buildup for his behaviour and some progress was simmering under the superficial track..

So as an actor RP had known reasons for his character's behaviour and hope of betterment which made his interest visible during that time as he himself was excited...

But it seem abhira's unreasonable attitude and monotanity had even brought down samridhi's josh..

She was desperately waiting for the day when abhira's heartbreak would be dealt but it seem writer's disappointed her also🤣🤣🤣

She is 30 years old so can understand reasonbality and unreasonability in actions of Abhira🤣🤣🤣

I am feeling low key bad for her...

@bold completely disagree. There can be a problem with Abhira's character and dialogues but not acting. Rohit's acting was also criticized initially but there was a problem with his character & not with the acting. It's natural to feel disconnected with acting of character you hate. eg. I personally don't like Garvita's acting many times specifically in emotional scenes or in scenes where she has to portray trauma, but won't deny the fact it's reasonably good in normal scenes where she is just being herself (negative lead) spitting venom.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

writers hate their fl 🤣

Yeah I can see that..

Yaar her own dialogues are trolling her..

I mean I don't know how to make edits..

But if anyone knows can use her dialogues and make an edit of scene where she is behaving contrary to those dialogues..

Bahut maza ayega agar kisi ko bnani ati hai tohsmiley36

And pls in her case include both saas sasur fufa sasur dadi saas and ruhi also....smiley36

Vidya let only ar dead mother and her saas in between relationship with madhav..

Inhone pura gaanv bula liya hai...smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I am telling you, iss promo ka bhi kuch nahi hone wala...Maximum MG ko bata chalega ki ak ki naam ka unki beti ek pooja rakvaayi hai... So he will find out ki ak ki beti udaipur mein hi hain...

Yeh writers hamara patience test kar rahe hain...kam se kam ab toh abhira aur armaan ke peech ek dhangka conversation do.

Also please for god sake give abhira a dialogue like " Sorry,Mujhe uss dinn mumma ki baat nahi laana chahiye tha.Meri saari shikayatein meri kismat se hain. Aaj kal mumma ko bhoth miss karthi hu toh kabhi kabhi esa lagta hain jo hua ,kaash wesa nahi hua hotha.Agar kismat ko hume milana hi tha toh koyi aur rasta apna lete, meri mumma ki jaan ki bali lene ki kya zaroorat thi. Lekin iska matlab yeh nahi hain ki main tumhe meri mumma ki gunegaar manthi hu.Pehle bhi kahi hu aur aaj bhi kahungi,Main aaj bhi tumhe apni mumma ki mauth ki zimmedar nahi maanthi. Tumhe bachana unki choice thi and U have nothing to do with that. Tumhare tareeka bhalehi stupid tha lekin intentions galath nahi the. Still, I am sorry. Mujhe esa nahi kehna chahiye tha."

This type of conversation is very much needed.

PS- how is my writing skill? 🤭 Please ignore any grammer mistakes, I am not an indian. I have not properly learned hindi.

Not much hope.. They might forget Ak death was mentioned.. Or they might not even think what was all wrong in those dialogue considering they made Ar say that usko bura nahin lagna chahiye...

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

@bold completely disagree. There can be a problem with Abhira's character and dialogues but not acting. Rohit's acting was also criticized initially but there was a problem with his character & not with the acting. It's natural to feel disconnected with acting of character you hate. eg. I personally don't like Garvita's acting many times specifically in emotional scenes or in scenes where she has to portray trauma, but won't deny the fact it's reasonably good in normal scenes where she is just being herself (negative lead) spitting venom.

Ho sakta hai ki her character right now had no scope...

So maybe it is appearing like this on show..

Obviously she is comtinously crying since last 3 months so maybe as a viewer I get bored so I am feeling so..

Bilkul ho sakta hai I am not denying..

I have no issues in saying sam is a decent actor but sometimes character doesn't intice you..

Actors ko bhi toh connect feel karna hota hai character se than director are also involved...

IDK.

They need to break this continous crying circle of abhira.

P.S pls don't use strong words like hate and love in case of fictional characters.....

Mein itni importance nhi deti unhein..

I can like or dislike these characters..

They can cause irritation, anger or heart fluttering but thats it...

Isse zyada kuch nhi hai...😅

Edited by Nephy1 - 2 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Seems like another gol gol seperation comming .up. they will give podar's some rest now it's time to armaan to face Manish jee dukh dard ak death blames smiley38smiley37smiley37 woh bandaa kabhi kushi nahi rehta bichara ..... Ek aur guilt trip on the way this time abhira family vs armaan ... smiley36 abhira will choose mg then armaan ka moye Moye hoga then armaan will say I love u but I don't trust u smiley36 I want u keep me in ur priority smiley36 dkp pl ruhi will be full on ww and will getting sympathy smiley36 kya masth track hai bahi .. with just shifting story to goyenkas ... And the seperation continues... May buddi hojayaga phir bhi abhiman ka reunion nahi hoga

Edited by parusmiley - 2 months ago