Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Too busy today . Had thought will not have time to come to forum and the episode looked good but but but the precap.. I guess some people who had faith in their expectation that Ruhi has only good intentions they got their answers back. And us who were confused whether ahe is here to only cause rift or whether her eyes will still be on Ar we also got our confusion cleared. Yesterday I had written her long time agenda is Ar most likely but I guess I was wrong . Her near term agenda itself is Ar. Fantastic. Story back to Nov/Dec with a more vicious Ruhi.

Btw I loved Ab’s outfit today.

Originally posted by: mani_m

Did previous gen have this kind of outright vamp character?

Not at all no.

abcsefgh.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I hope the precap isn't some Abhira nightmare that takes her to the temple at night.. that would be smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhira got a new sleeveless salwar.. Focusing on the good things😀

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Should've known with her shiny wardrobe upgrade! smiley37 it's very un-bahu like by Rishta standards smiley37

She should get those stylish bindis as well, pura feel aayega smiley42

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i do too. a VERY VERY small part of me hopes this, but maybe just maybe rohit's love for ruhi will actually change her and make her fall in love with him. however the makers seem to really love this nonsense of a track.

Hope 0%

. Ruhi knows very well that Rohit still has a soft corner for her in his heart. He still loves her and she will take full advantage of this.smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I hope the precap isn't some Abhira nightmare that takes her to the temple at night.. that would be smiley37

I bet abhira was doing aaltu jalaltu aayi bala ko taal Tu all night smiley37

on another happier note, abhira's outfit was so pretty today! i hope there is a few more scenes in that outfit.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

How the F is Armaan so easily convinced that Ruhi neeyat is saaf?! She's a frickin pathetic scumbag as seen in precap. I really wish this time she gets her due before she creates too much collateral damaage.

Am still not sure how will that chudail hasil Ar when Ro is still there? She can separate ArAb but how can she haasil Ar? This is beyond mesmiley24