Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

I'm feeling exceptionally proud of myself for having sat through this crap today! smiley37

Just a question?? When finally the raja beta and acchi sacchi bahu are together forever, can the ganda khoons beta bahu leave the devil's land together forever for heavens sake?? Is baari kuch toh naya dikha do yaar, ek hi ghisi piti track dikha dikha ke pagal bana rakha haismiley29

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

He got his epic lobee back 😘

Waise bhi zyada pyar dikhana for bhabhi, devaro k liye yrkkh m zaanlewa ho sakta h,

your survival rate gets down to 75 per cent if you become lakshman to your Sita Bhabhi. He is just trying to survive yrkkh universe.

ruhi Rohit ka bacha ayega ya aise hi udega bakra dekhni hi. Nostalgia their kid comes and udavo next 😝

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Ruhi is getting successful in creating rift between ab and rohit. She is attracting people with her achai. What the heck. Rohit is now anti abhira.

Hope thus show ends niw. Wahiyat story

Abhira seriously bahot zyada impulsive hai, usne dekha na ki rohit ne kaise Manish se baat ki ruhi ke liye, Manish ko yaha tak rohit ne mooh par bol diya ki woh kisi tisre ko bich mai nahi padne dega.. itna sab apni aakho se dekhne sunne ke baad koi impulsive insaan he rohit ko yeh bolne jayega ki tumhe wakai lagta hai tum iss par bharosa kar sakte ho! I am like impulsive ladki kya tumko dikh nahi raha ki woh kitne passionately Ruhi ko rok raha tha!

Tactfully mooh bandh rakhna chahiye tha sabke samne and jab around koi na ho tab same question karna chahiye tha.

Abhira ki yehi problem hai ki jab do logo ki solid garma-garmi chal rahi hoti hai tabhi usko bich mai kudna hota hai, fir aag toh jalayegi he usko. Rohit was aag infront of Manish and yeh impulsively kudd padi aag ke samne.

Ruhi ko kuch karne ki zarurat he nahi padi, apni impulsiveness se abhira ne khud he rift khadi kar di.

Edited by sweet_tania - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Skipping the episode. Did they actually show that Ruhi precap scene? Is Rohit against Ab also now?

Ya the guy is in a trance smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

No fr who was anti ruhi in the show? Poddars blamed armaan. Goenkas blamed armaan. Abhira blamed armaan. Armaan blamed armaan.? smiley37smiley37Bas rohit ne he kuch bola usko

Vanyatanvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

By the way except Rohit and the forum vasis woh bhi kuch ko chorke, kisne villian bola Ruhi ko?? Did I miss something or what? Agar yehi reaction normal hai toh armaan should mass murder everyone including abhira for vilifying him till datesmiley22

Poddar family was not talking to her, chorus gang totally ignored her when she came back as caretaker, for insaniyat.

Surekha, Manish, Abhira, Manisha they did called her out. Rightfully ofcourse but they did called her out.

And then Rohit gone full nuke on her.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Sab mujhe villain samjhte hai na toh ab main villain banke dikhaungi… that was aarohi’s dialogue which Ruhi said today… love the logic behind it but iss case mein reason is stupid… I would have sat with popcorn if she wanted to ruin abhimaan, trouble and humiliate them but pyaar haasil kyu🤦‍♀️… I am dreading this is going ghum way.. now slowly Ruhi will realise Rohit’s love but tab tak banda swarg sidhar jayega… and surrogacy is the last nail to the coffin…

And Ab please behen ab toh seekh jao kab bolna hai and kab nahi… loved how Rohit called her dogla🤭.. baat mein logic toh hai, if she can forgive Ar toh bechara Rohit Ruhi ko kyu na maaf kare? He doesn’t know her ulterior motives… isko kyu humesha dusro ke phate mein tang aadake beizat hona hota hai🤦‍♀️

Edited by Firefly_shines - 1 months ago

Girls go watch Teej episode. Abhimaan ke lots of kisses hai….. and today toh chin kiss bhi tha😍 and full on cheezy hai. Thank you star plus for serving this.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

The porch wala drama continues cos Abhira has to participate and Rohit asks MG to leave Ruhi alone.. waah! smiley32 says she doesn't want to go and I won't let you force her.. Yada Yada.. KP is so proud of her grandson!! smiley7

Of course Abhira has to interfere asking Rohit if he's hurrying into giving Ruhi a chance.. he shuts her up saying you're a hypocrite! smiley37

smiley37smiley37smiley37

I love it, that's right tell Abhira, to mind her damn business smiley40

That's her punishment of listening to that dhongi to take Rusharam fake case

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago