Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Never would’ve thought that a show like Rishta would have an actual vamp. Shahi is in his Ekta era 💅

I know...I'm still working on believing that part, but I still don't get why they couldn't keep this under wraps for atleast a week to see how TRP works with achhi Ruhi smiley37 this is soooo funny.. more so for me because it proves Goenkas are good for nothing parents! smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

All hail the new vamp 💅💅04FF7FC7-1865-4020-B5D9-2ACDCBF23B42.jpeg

I'll take this over rotlu umeed waali ruhi anyway smiley42

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Dis you go heavy on the blush ya actual mein make up ko bhi several notches heavy kardiya Hai smiley37

That was her actual look. I went heavy on this separate edit smiley37 She has Ramola jaisi eyeliner here smiley9E5F68D9D-EEC0-449A-BA0A-4434D1E3B032.jpeg

Originally posted by: Sa7861

see that is my thought too! they brought her back for rohit. like not just armaan, but the family won't let that happen. she is becoming more and more delulu day by day. 🤦🏻‍♀️

If she would have done this if Ro was not back toh thoda believable bhi lagta but now when Ro is back and she is saying pyar ko hasil etc looks out of place. Makers are seriously high on weedsmiley37
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

All hail the new vamp 💅💅04FF7FC7-1865-4020-B5D9-2ACDCBF23B42.jpeg

komolika ka toenail bhi nahi hai yeh. Ruhi Behen kuch toh sharam karlesmiley11

Now I guess finally Arman will get to see Immoral ,characterless women’s asli avtar. He is still blind with her intentions and it’s high time this Dumbo needs to see how cheapo Ruhi is. And I also feel KV too will see how cheap this Ruhi Birla is ,she will slap this women and throw her out of the house. Ghatiya women using her parents as an excuse, she totally forgot her poppy and erased him from memories toosmiley19,bachi Birla ko ithna ghatiya banadiya ,they can never convince most of the audience to accept her as Abhira’s mom’s step sister’s daughter. Sisterly bond gayi Bhad mein ,she will become more psychopath after IR. So DKP doesn’t want to get rid of this ghatiya 3rd angle anytime soon,now Rohit too in the equation,I hope she doesn’t harm Rohit or Abhira in the process.

Why can’t Ruhi get another chance when Armaan can get ,mil gayi jawab smiley9 Aur DKP audience ko moye moye karne mein maza aatha hai ,kaha many r expecting her to come back accept her pathi and Abhira to get jealous watching Ruhi but here BIRLA bachi ko Permanent characterless vamp banadiya. Who is 90% positive character smiley42

Pyaar ko haasil karne keliye “HAR HADH THOD DHUNGI “ yeh tho pehle bhi suna hai 😂🤡 DKP never fails to give moye moye momentssmiley37
https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1820631647059837269

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
PoojaaNair thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

How did she btw .... Arohi was a bad character

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

That was her actual look. I went heavy on this separate edit smiley37 She has Ramola jaisi eyeliner here smiley9E5F68D9D-EEC0-449A-BA0A-4434D1E3B032.jpeg

Bas ab.. yahi dekhna reh gaya tha Rishta mein smiley37 what a treat for us "legacy" viewers smiley37smiley37

Damn she is looking combo of Komolika+Ramola+ Jigyasasmiley37