Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly and she never loved him either..she just considered him a good match for her because he was a topper like her..and this was her ambition..not love. She only loved chamkadar and she was his chipkali 🥹

Arohi loved Neil till the end , she is more loyal than her sister Ack-chooo!

Akshara also loved Abhinav till the end, & I don't doubt her love but she has starting giving those eye flirty looks, hugging, fasting and all for manyu after a month of abhinav's death, is something i couldn't digest. Before that, Akshnav was my favourite couple, but after that I felt she used both Abhinav & abhimanyu.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Clearly Poppy ke haters miss him the most as they continuously keep mentioning him more than his actual fans..

He has haters? I thought no one hates him and his male sautan smiley3
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

He has haters? I thought no one hates him and his male sautan smiley3

actually you’re right..😂..only poor abhira has been getting hate from inutero ☹️

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Name calling is not allowed, people are day and night cursing abhira's mom without calling her by name. Toh mere reference se kya dikkat hai?

well abhimanyu to part nhi tha na gen4 ka isliye was konphused

Baki continue karlo AP manyu ka bashing anyway a guy who's supposedly pathetic and after one woman >>>> a man who changed girlfriend wives two times in a year

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Now that Manish knows why Ruhi is back in PH? How is he gonna stop her? Or he is just gonna wait n slap the Poddar brothers when they show Ruhi her place ?

PoojaaNair thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Identity reveal will be serving