Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Some crap chit game is on and after much gapla turns out Ruhi and Rohit have same number! Waahhh Kya Jodi Hai smiley32smiley32she says kismat wants them on same team and says forgive me.. if we are together we won't ever lose... In the game or in life and he is about to forgive and give her his hand when MG turns up and drags her out of the house! Says if child falls in quick sand, they need to be rescued not left there.. and takes her till the door.. KP's turn for kismat talk to Rohit about getting pyaar and keep it. Ruhi refuses to go along with MG and says she won't go anywhere.. it's her marzi.. Mag says it's her zidd and drags her again.. she slips and of course Abhira catches.. Ruhi cries saying she doesn't want to leave rohit. Dragging continues and Tada... rohit holds other hand of wifey smiley9

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1820995284593189121
here is the full scene of the abhimaan scene from today 😍😍

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago
Vanyatanvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Why is Ro anti Ab? Kya horaha hai

He got his epic lobee back 😘

Waise bhi zyada pyar dikhana for bhabhi, devaro k liye yrkkh m zaanlewa ho sakta h,

your survival rate gets down to 75 per cent if you become lakshman to your Sita Bhabhi. He is just trying to survive yrkkh universe.

Ohgod! thumbnail

The porch wala drama continues cos Abhira has to participate and Rohit asks MG to leave Ruhi alone.. waah! smiley32 says she doesn't want to go and I won't let you force her.. Yada Yada.. KP is so proud of her grandson!! smiley7

Of course Abhira has to interfere asking Rohit if he's hurrying into giving Ruhi a chance.. he shuts her up saying you're a hypocrite! smiley37

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

I swear Ruhi is getting dumber every episode. I love her logic, sabne villian bola h toh let's be real villlian this time.

Her plan is so freaking stupid, but gotta say after Abhira, Rohit is Palturam no 2 for me, changing color so quickly in 2 days lol. Iska phir katega yrrr🤣.

And godddd I literally had to repeat the Manish reference of Abhimanyu, Neil and Arohi several times to hear wtf he was saying 😳. Aru married Abhimanyu for love 🤣🤣,maybe writers messed up the dialogue because it was so confusing to me.

poora comedy episode today. Rohit is bakra like neil . Mother and daughter same same strategy and get caught easily. I listened 5 times reg Manish dialogues of abhi arohi and neil. I thought it's to fool abhira only convenienly deliberately done. When ruhi gets caught she will be doing it for real no doubt. Her mom did same unknowingly done deeds got exposed, knowingly done deeds get unexposed. And biggg thing topples on main leads. Rohit is bakra but he loves her uski karma. All flip one after another no doubts.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Dear dhongi Buddha both your betiyan were ziddi due to your terrible parvarish. Had you raised them properly then this day would never have come. Hang your head in shame.

Cracking Up Baby GIF

So I guess Rusharam doing ghinauna kaam to haasil Armaan

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yes the scene plays out as is! With additional dialogues about how she has been villified by everyone but no one could see her Dard..so now she also wouldn't care for anyone and will do whatever it takes to haasilofy her pyaar!

So Ruhi read the posts on X because that is the only place where she has been villified😀. Even forum has many who could see her dard

Ohgod! thumbnail

Precap - Armaan is sleeping and takes a call where someone tells him about booking a restaurant for a date

Ruhi overhears from window smiley37 and next scene Rohit and Ruhi are dancing in that restaurant.. she sees Armaan and asks why are U two at my date..

Abhira says Armaan was the one who booked the table what are U doing here?? smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Another one? I thought you said yeh ek hi tha

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Urgh we’ve seen this same nonsense in previous season as our protagonist MG pointed out. Who wants to see this again. Kuch toh naya dikhado.