Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

What's MG smoking?? He is saying Ruhi is more ziddi than Aarohi.. that's okay but next line is AAROHI NE APNE PYAAR KE LIYE ABHIMANYU SE SHAADI SE KI THI smiley37 lekin use baad mein para Chala Neil aur Abhimanyu Bhai Hain.. wohi Neel jisse Shaadi tooti tho smiley37 phir sab badal Gaya, behen behen Nahi rahi.. behne devrani jethani ban gayi.. dono bhaiyon ke beech daraar aagayi.. smiley37smiley37

Aarohi aur Abhimanyu ji Shaadi kab hui thi smiley37smiley37

they purposely hid akshara name it seems so that abhira doesn't connect immediately later Manish will flip his words or swarna tells real story
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hahaha...

Maza aa gya...

Oh God!

I would have loved this track if it would have been any other ph..

As than I would have gurantee that one day the concerned person would get her karma..

But its yeh rishta..

And most probably armaan and abhira would suffer and ruhi's kaand would never ever come out

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Rohit is such a sook!! smiley37smiley37 use bas koi caretaker chahiye thi Jo chai paani naashta pooche smiley37 even my VPN couldn't take the fakeness and got disconnected on Ruhi's face! smiley37

Good for one's mental health to remain disconnected from this crapfest.
Vanyatanvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

aaj episode maja aya . She is dumbest vamp. And will be caught easily. She is doing it In anger on abhira ar or her puski hasil kuch nahi hoga. Nostalgia neil vs abhimanyu going on thru biwis same here.

Today neil abhimanyu arohi reference done in episode .

Manish told arohi loved married abhimanyu when did it happen 😂 sisters cosisters had fights and because of neil their rista broken. Did they conveniently not say akshara by Manish so that abhira gets her moms past in grand manner 😤

I swear Ruhi is getting dumber every episode. I love her logic, sabne villian bola h toh let's be real villlian this time.

Her plan is so freaking stupid, but gotta say after Abhira, Rohit is Palturam no 2 for me, changing color so quickly in 2 days lol. Iska phir katega yrrr🤣.

And godddd I literally had to repeat the Manish reference of Abhimanyu, Neil and Arohi several times to hear wtf he was saying 😳. Aru married Abhimanyu for love 🤣🤣,maybe writers messed up the dialogue because it was so confusing to me.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why is Ro anti Ab? Kya horaha hai

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dear dhongi Buddha both your betiyan were ziddi due to your terrible parvarish. Had you raised them properly then this day would never have come. Hang your head in shame.

Vanyatanvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Looks like this prehistoric Buddha has memory loss. Aarohi neved loved Abhimanyu nor did she ever marry him smiley37 Has this Buddha forgotten when Abhimanyu rejected her at the mandap? He created so much tamasha then smiley37 I just can’t with him and his nautanki.

Writers ko dialogues likhne se pehle precap dekh lena chahiye tha Gen3 ka 🤣.

I had to repeat that Manish dialogue several time to hear and understand it correctly ki ye kya bol rha h 😅

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So was it a dream or Rusharam is there to haasil her pyaar smiley42

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

I swear Ruhi is getting dumber every episode. I love her logic, sabne villian bola h toh let's be real villlian this time.

Her plan is so freaking stupid, but gotta say after Abhira, Rohit is Palturam no 2 for me, changing color so quickly in 2 days lol. Iska phir katega yrrr🤣.

And godddd I literally had to repeat the Manish reference of Abhimanyu, Neil and Arohi several times to hear wtf he was saying 😳. Aru married Abhimanyu for love 🤣🤣,maybe writers messed up the dialogue because it was so confusing to me.

By the way except Rohit and the forum vasis woh bhi kuch ko chorke, kisne villian bola Ruhi ko?? Did I miss something or what? Agar yehi reaction normal hai toh armaan should mass murder everyone including abhira for vilifying him till datesmiley22
Edited by Debospeaks - 1 months ago

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1820994674397495317
something positive for the discussion 😍