Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 07th Aug 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 1 months ago

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum .

Episode begins with AbhiMaan close romantic moment. Armana wants to spend the night with her in the outhouse while she pushes him out n shuts the door ,he leaves yearning for ehr . They blow kisses n part for the night ,

In her room Ruhi is seen reminding herself that she is her edit for her husband or to mend their broken marriage but to win beck her love ..Armaan, she vouches tk win him back by hook or by crook.

Next morning Ruhi impresses the entire poddar family by cooking their fav dishes , she serves Rohit his fav dishes, Vidya, Kajal and Kaveri are so pleased to see Ruhi making the efforts . She purposely shows her affiliation to every member except Armaan n ignores him. All notice this , so does Rohit , Armaan walks away after helping himself to buttered toast . Kaberi taunts him for staying more time in outhouse rather than with his family . Armaan states Abhira was all alone there , so she needed company .

Ruhi collects the chorus gang and plans a game for the entire family . She explains her plans to the youngsters. The family is excited to note Ruhi’s efforts to bring the family together . They all take part in the game , Armaam arrives and notices they were cheating and planting chits to get their choices partners together in the game . RoRu are partners as planned by Ruhi. Rohit is impressed as Ruhi whispers the destiny had planned to bring them together . She asks if he would join her in restoring their relationship n marriage. Rohit ponders n hesitantly decides tk place his hand into hers .

Abhira meets Goenkas and shares she doubts on Ruhi’s plans to get back into Poddar house . Swarna accuses Abhira of trying to break up RoRu . Manish suppers Abhira’s doubts that Ruhi has ulterior motive in getting back to poddar house , she n Manish decide to act fast before Ruhi succeeds in creating any trouble . Manish shares how in the previous generation similar things happened , Aarohi loved Abhimanyu but married Neil and then realised Neil Abhi were brothers. The love lives n marriages and relationships of all four AnhiRa, Neil Aarohi , AbhiNeil were strained for ever . He does not want history repeated .

Manish and a abhira barge in and Manish grabs Rohit’s hand . Abhira asks him to be sure he wanted tk get back together with Ruhi. Manish wants Ruhinto get out of this house as he did nit want her to get stuck this mucky family . He pulls her away n is about to walks out with her when Eohit stop s Manush from dragging away his wofe against her wishes . Abhira and Manisha clash with RoRu .
the rest of the Poddar Family members watch the drama without interrupting , Ruhi refuses to leave Poddar house . Rohit accuses Abhira for causing Rift between RoRu and she was at it again. Abhira is shocked .

Precap

Armaan is in drowsy state n he gets a call from hotel reminding he had reserved a table on the name of Abhira Sharma. He assures he n abhira will be there . Ruhi over hears this conversation .

At night AbhiMaan reach their hotel n are surprised to find RoRu already present there n having close dance . Ruhi Abhira have confrontation over spoiling /gate crashing into their date. Rohit and Armana have angry exchange.

Note: Manish remembers Akshara, Abhimanyu , Neil and Aarohi and they complicated relationships and how it affected their marriages .No other past season characters were mentioned or shown in the episode.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Not at all looking forward to today's episode. I am not ready to see leap at least not with a negative story that abhimaan are separated.... This storyline is really bad.... Really really bad.....

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: abagree

Not at all looking forward to today's episode. I am not ready to see leap at least not with a negative story that abhimaan are separated.... This storyline is really bad.... Really really bad.....

Hope no seperation. Abhimaan seperation with family I would like to watch. But no seperation of Abhimaan.

watch the episode in record speed today. the first few mins of abhimaan and the rest i FF'd bc i couldn't handle ruhi's fakeness, dadisa's rudeness, and swarna's stubbornness. these women are absolute jokes. i'm so tired of ruhi's nonsense. not worth watching.

now gonna watch the teej episode to bring my mood back up

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

watch the episode in record speed today. the first few mins of abhimaan and the rest i FF'd bc i couldn't handle ruhi's fakeness, dadisa's rudeness, and swarna's stubbornness. these women are absolute jokes. i'm so tired of ruhi's nonsense. not worth watching.

now gonna watch the teej episode to bring my mood back up

Abhimaan moments kya the aaj epi mein?

Episode full of Ru cringe and fakeness. Better to watch Teej episode. ……Ro i was taking your side but this dude is no less, Ru mili toh palat gaya…. No doubt he has Vidya genes😠

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 1 months ago
mani_m thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Damn! ruhi is in full fast track mode. Her sweetness towards rohit made him turn against abhira. Sometimes abhira also behaves very stupid, she should completely stay out of ru-ro.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhimaan moments kya the aaj epi mein?

just a continuation of last night's ending scene. very cute but it only lasted a couple mins. wasn't too long.
MG do thapad kyu nahi lagte Ru ko? I am not waiting for that gamandi KP ka downfall obviously with Ru😡
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeahhhh i just slid through the episode, that's too much of manish goenka and ruhi for my sanity. Skipping to avoid sardard 🤷‍♀️