Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Yes the scene plays out as is! With additional dialogues about how she has been villified by everyone but no one could see her Dard..so now she also wouldn't care for anyone and will do whatever it takes to haasilofy her pyaar!

Ok.. And what made Rohit prove that he is mother's son wrt Ab and to flip.. Ab questioned his acchi sacchi wifey?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Oh Abhira you asked for every bit of venom that Swarna is spewing on you smiley6smiley7

She really loves to hit the metaphorical kulhari on her leg smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What's MG smoking?? He is saying Ruhi is more ziddi than Aarohi.. that's okay but next line is AAROHI NE APNE PYAAR KE LIYE ABHIMANYU SE SHAADI KI THI smiley37 lekin use baad mein pata Chala Neil aur Abhimanyu Bhai Hain.. wohi Neel jisse Shaadi tooti tho smiley37 phir sab badal Gaya, behen behen Nahi rahi.. behne devrani jethani ban gayi.. dono bhaiyon ke beech daraar aagayi.. smiley37smiley37

Aarohi aur Abhimanyu ki Shaadi kab hui thi smiley37smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

So poore epi mein only that one Abhimaan kya? Nothing else?

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rohit is as dumb as his brother. That’s it I’m done. Roohi is still outside jeth room

no other abhimaan scenes after that

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ok.. And what made Rohit prove that he is mother's son wrt Ab and to flip.. Ab questioned his acchi sacchi wifey?

Only half way into epi.. but so far he enjoys her cooking and ignoring Armaan on dining table.. takes care of her hands when she pretends to burn it on the iron! Should I keep going smiley37

Originally posted by: Pinecone

So poore epi mein only that one Abhimaan kya? Nothing else?

abhiman only starting 2 mins continuation of their hug yesterday. Baki sab RuRo cringe🤮
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just reading update is making me mad.

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

I love Ruhi.

Ruhi: Dekho Rohit we got the same number on the chit, this is kismat ka ishara toh now forgive me for cheating on you with your brother🥰😍.

aaj episode maja aya . She is dumbest vamp. And will be caught easily. She is doing it In anger on abhira ar or her puski hasil kuch nahi hoga. Nostalgia neil vs abhimanyu going on thru biwis same here.

Today neil abhimanyu arohi reference done in episode .

Manish told arohi loved married abhimanyu when did it happen 😂 sisters cosisters had fights and because of neil their rista broken. Did they conveniently not say akshara by Manish so that abhira gets her moms past in grand manner 😤

I was remembering how arohi used to do all things after her shadi with neil and tried to make place at sasural . Neil loved her but when did arohi loved or felt for him we never got. But in end of story her love was shown mahan🤗🤣 Rohit is bakra like neil knowingly keeps her on head and total destruction that way. These are all nonsense only in show thru pl if the fl Or ml does big khaand which is irreversible everything gets washed away easily.

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 months ago