Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

I've yet to watch so Wigwali also hasn't left her

waste land behavior and soch smiley44

You know I really don't enjoy bashing anyone

Believe Me GIFs | Tenor

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When seeing her behavior with Rohit, I was thinking maybe Kaveri made some kind of deal with her to pay back Goenka debts if she stayed.. How did I doubt Ruhi, her umeed and intentions.My badsmiley7

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Abhira got a new sleeveless salwar.. Focusing on the good things😀

She's fancy in night clothes (with clothes only) and sanskaari in day clothessmiley37

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Am still not sure how will that chudail hasil Ar when Ro is still there? She can separate ArAb but how can she haasil Ar? This is beyond mesmiley24

see that is my thought too! they brought her back for rohit. like not just armaan, but the family won't let that happen. she is becoming more and more delulu day by day. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Bechari Birla bachi is soo innocent , this stupid Armaan playing with her ,manipulating her , idiot Abhira is so jealous of achi ,sachi naadhan bachi Birla. And Rohit tho Abhira se bhi bada wala idiot hai ,how can that man even doubt seedhi sadhi biwi,he deserves another slap from Ruhi and her B.Nanu for doubting this prathivratha nari. She is trying her best to become best biwi,best bahu in the universe. audience too hate Ruhi and don’t want another chance for her when she is trying her best to be best patni,she even asked Armaan to stay away from her and don’t show his face because she only loves her husband and came back for him.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

She should get those stylish bindis as well, pura feel aayega smiley42

More eyeliner for Ramola Sikand and bindi for Komolika smiley37

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope if a separation happens please let it happen after marriage and Abhira pregnant with Abhimanyu/Maahir

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

When seeing her behavior with Rohit, I was thinking maybe Kaveri made some kind of deal with her to pay back Goenka debts if she stayed.. How did I doubt Ruhi, her umeed and intentions.My badsmiley7

Haina? When KP stopped Vidya, I was so sure she had this in control smiley37 but we'll! I still can't believe DKP couldn't keep the audience guessing on Ruhi's real intentions for even one single episode! smiley37

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I've yet to watch so Wigwali also hasn't left her

waste land behavior and soch smiley44

You know I really don't enjoy bashing anyone

Believe Me GIFs | Tenor

Yesssssssss ...

I know smiley36

Bashing is wrong ....me too don't like to bash but .......

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Haina? When KP stopped Vidya, I was so sure she had this in control smiley37 but we'll! I still can't believe DKP couldn't keep the audience guessing on Ruhi's real intentions for even one single episode! smiley37

The fools that they are.. And the kalesh that i imaginedsmiley6