Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

The most WTF moment was full family entering Madhav's room, doctor saying ek ek karke milo and Kaveri saying to the doctor - thank you, aap ja sakte hai. Umm woman, he's the doctor! 🙄

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Precap seems Barsi puja since in white clothes but it doesn’t ,make sense since per the timeline of when divorce happened there were still several months left for year marriage deal and their marriage anniversary is same day as Ak death—-judge is still on vacay for granting divorce—10 days——writers have amnesia or what !

I know it’s ITV so logic is out the window!!!!

Anyway hope that V moves to outhouse with M and Ab. Ar can remain in PH but continually pop in along with chorus gang and chachi chacha— would be nice to see a scene with only Kv Phuphasa and Kamala charities all alone at dining table abandoned 😁

Ab and Ar should have a getting to know each other ie dating period with some cute comedy romantic types of scenes - lighthearted romantic scenes ——but that’s too much to ask from non creative writers I guess!

Judge ke vacation spot pe lock down ho gaya hoga...smiley36

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Armaan-Abhira got divorced after 10 months of their marriage. Initially divorce process was going to take 15 days but then suddenly divorce got finalized in the first week because of phuspha's kand as those divorce finalization papers were fake. Within a day after Ar-Ab official divorce, Ar-Ru marriage alliance was fixed by family members and their marriage functions began in a week. After a week on the day of wedding it was cancelled with parallel track Sanjay-Kajal hiding Ar-Ab are not divorced yet, sums up roughly 11 months of them being husband-wife. Whereas 1 more month passed in Armaan standing outside Abhira's door one week, Ar-Ru's past revelation & Abhira's reaction to it in one week then the outhouse drama in the 3rd week and now Madhav's dangerous mission and M-V drama in the 4th week. So, by writer's logic it's been 12 months smiley36

Judge ko kisine kidnap kiya...Kahi unhe holiday pe Madhav toh nahi bheja smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

May be an unpopular opinion , but I liked today’s episode, keeping illogical things aside like Abhira taking sindoor ki dibbi from the pocket. Anyway ItV and logic doesn’t really work on too many logics. Why r they rushing the tracks ? May be other shows taking leaps pressuring them to move to another big track of Ak’s revelation ?

I have no words for evil kV , she has completely lost it and became UN tolerable, she is blaming her potha for his own mom’s death ? May be she dies immediately after Armaan born or this evil women hired someone to kill Shivani.She don’t even like Shivani so why does she even care if she dies.

As I expected ,V chose M over her fav maasa and ready to move into the guest house , I just hope egoistic Kv don’t listen to anyone and let V stay in the guest house with her husband , Armaan can visit his parents and meet his biwi , what to watch some lighter ,fun and cute moments with these 4. Patha nahi V kabh flip maaregi 😂Armaan can try to meet Abhira secretly ,Abhria , M&V making fun of him and they can have dinner together.Plz DKP let them stay in the guest house for few more days.

There’s seems to be a lot of change in AA’s equation , she knows he will shout at her because she knows she is wrong, and she don’t mind if he shouts at her for right reasons. He wants to shout at her but he knows his Abhria cannot do wrong things, the hug and Abhria’s hesitation to hug him back ,both the actors are too good in that scene. Not many believed Abhira will mend V&M’s stained ristha but she did ,after all ITV FL hai itna tho bharosa rakho smiley36 she can do anything. Sanjay is a fake and useless lawyer who cannot get 1 DV done and Kajal saying destiny wants Abhria to be Poddar’s Bahu. Banja Armaan ne kismath ke baathe shayad isi se seeka hai😂
I hope they don’t rush the revelation track and keep it logical , I don’t want Abhira to forgive that dongi budda ,Ak called from her death bed after 22 yrs but this man didn’t even care to chk if she is ok or need any help ,now all of a sudden this dongi budda remembers Ak and her bache 🤡. Armaan isko jaldi upar pahunchado plz , tum kuch na karo tho bhi tumhari evil and senseless Dadi tumhe blame karegi so udado iss budde ko jaldi. Abhira ko baad mein mana sakthe hai , anyway she will her evil sister in that house to support her.

1.She blames people for her convenience.

Like aajtak she didn't even mentioned that Abhira ke maa ke wajah se Armaan is alive and acha bolna toh door hamesha bura bolthi hai..Same goes to Shivani...

2.smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Aare nosmiley36, as Kv is blaming him for 2 deaths already I was just joking , I don’t think he will be blamed for any more deaths. And dongi budda will have to take care of AA’s kids too so he isn’t going anywhere.

Vampire ko takkar dena kya... probably Madhav may take his position if next gen happens

Visszz thumbnail

Jaldi babhi banegi Didi of course for Abhria not Armaan 😂

@bold , Ruhi Birla Is a selfless aurath who understands family values but still made her husband run away and die . Understands Armaan and poddar’s so well so she manipulated them , Goenka’s ko bankrupt karane wali , gives free Gyan to others which she never follows , actually achi ,sachi , dudh se duli hui, snow se bhi sapedh dil wali aurath who prefers to live like a doormat begging a man to say ILu and marry her after rejection. Green eyes and being hot is important , self respect what ?smiley9

Abhira ka didi matlab rishte me Armaan ka bhi didi hi hai..smiley37

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ab kya hoga aage ab donated blood will she move out and settle somewhere else now? Usko cases ladta kab dikhayenge aur ab itni kamjori mein vo waapis court kaise jayegi

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

In all Gen it’s the female lead blamed for everyone death 😂😂😂

but this season all death blames goes to Armaan 😂😂😂

CV might this time show Arman being kicked out for a death of a member and Abhira accompanying him and leaving

this Gen ML is different from other 3 generations.previous 3 generations MLs were the pampered adored sons of the family.. here Armaan gets step son treatment..
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm sorry but not happy at all with the episode

Anger Flipping Table GIF

So freaking Madhav just going to lay there

and put sindoor on his wife maang, but can't tell

Armaan now you do it cause you're still married smiley7

I'm done is his dumb Axx

Thanks for the tag, Ranismiley27 I hope I can address you as such.

Is that Mishal Raheja in your picture? He acted phenomenally as King in KKBsmiley20That is all I know about him.

I kind of liked the episode from yesterdaysmiley20There is subtle change in dynamics between Armaan, Abhira. I have to grudgingly admit probably due to the combination of Ruhi's selfless bhashansmiley24 and Vidya's outburst and admission of her mistakes in the relationshipsmiley23I felt that Abhira had hit a reset button, she had at least temporarily forgotten that dark side of Armaan during this period of crisis and reacted to his agony just as she used to do in the past, with compassion and convictionsmiley42This is believable as often happens in real life, when there is a crisis, a lot of egos and gripes are put aside and focus on the most important things in life, people, their well being and emotions. Toh, Madhav ko ek thank you toh banta hain, from my sidesmiley14

I won't speak about Vidya much. I don't know why her reaction to his disappearance for days without a trace translated into dola re, dola re while she orchestrated Armaan and SILs wedding then and now she is crumbling to bitssmiley8 Iss se yeh hypothesize kar sakte hain ki, Madhav should have been fatally shot before so Vidya would have toed the line a long time agosmiley23I also didn't understand her statement of mein bahu and maa toh bann gayi, but patni nahin bann paayismiley44 Maa toh yeh do beton ki hain na. If we leave Armaan alone, Rohit kahan se aaya, without being a patnismiley15Don't answer that, I am just monkeying around.

I was wondering how they would change Abhria's stance with Armaan. I am pleasantly surprised with how they turned their dynamics without making it abrupt and awkwardsmiley32Toh, I am going to give the writers credit also now when it is duesmiley20. Kudos to themsmiley10Their little flirting with Armaan hugging her and saying that he is only hugging for comfort, but he still has to do her daantna at a later date, and her admission that she knows that the daants are coming from him, kind of reverted them back to their good timessmiley31 I loved it. She is back to holding on to his sleeve and hiding behind him all had my heartsmiley27 Woh court ke outfits ko gaayab kar do, pleasesmiley44I am kinda tired of the black suit.

With regards to the non-reveal of the divorce dilemma, I am also OK with that. Aap ko accha nahin laga? Kyun ki, if this is out in the open, Armaan Poddar ko kaun, kaise rok sakenge? He will all over Abhirasmiley2I want a courtship phase of sorts without the presence of you know whosmiley7always in the middle or hovering and interferingsmiley7Let them get back to their normal dynamics, build it back to where they were beforesmiley20 Let them have a nice chat, a confession of sorts of their gripes, angst and whatever else they had on each other. We had them going through so much of a dark phase, can we have something lighthearted, like may be something simple like a birthday of either Abhira or Armaan? Pretty pleasesmiley42

Also the knowledge of non-divorce is really the only differentiating factor between the evil deeds of Kaveri and Fufasa.smiley34 the character of Kaveri completely lacks a moral compass. Hated the way she spoke to Armaansmiley28I just hope they don't use this non-divorce to completely white wash Kaveri. The only logical end for character Kaveri may be that she will take a bullet for somebodysmiley7 I don't see any other way out for her character with all the infamy she doled out to both Armaan and Abhira.

I am sorry for the long winded thoughts about the episode todaysmiley4

Edited by mili9 - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mili9

Thanks for the tag, Ranismiley27 I hope I can address you as such.

Is that Mishal Raheja in your picture? He acted phenomenally as King in KKBsmiley20That is all I know about him.

I kind of liked the episode from yesterdaysmiley20There is subtle change in dynamics between Armaan, Abhira. I have to grudgingly admit probably due to the combination of Ruhi's selfless bhashansmiley24 and Vidya's outburst and admission of her mistakes in the relationshipsmiley23I felt that Abhira had hit a reset button, she had at least temporarily forgotten that dark side of Armaan during this period of crisis and reacted to his agony just as she used to do in the past, with compassion and convictionsmiley42This is believable as often happens in real life, when there is a crisis, a lot of egos and gripes are put aside and focus on the most important things in life, people, their well being and emotions. Toh, Madhav ko ek thank you toh banta hain, from my sidesmiley14

I won't speak about Vidya much. I don't know why her reaction to his disappearance for days without a trace translated into dola re, dola re while she orchestrated Armaan and SILs wedding then and now she is crumbling to bitssmiley8 Iss se yeh hypothesize kar sakte hain ki, Madhav should have been fatally shot before so Vidya would have toed the line a long time agosmiley23I also didn't understand her statement of mein bahu and maa toh bann gayi, but patni nahin bann paayismiley44 Maa toh yeh do beton ki hain na. If we leave Armaan alone, Rohit kahan se aaya, without being a patnismiley15Don't answer that, I am just monkeying around.

I was wondering how they would change Abhria's stance with Armaan. I am pleasantly surprised with how they turned their dynamics without making it abrupt and awkwardsmiley32Toh, I am going to give the writers credit also now when it is duesmiley20. Kudos to themsmiley10Their little flirting with Armaan hugging her and saying that he is only hugging for comfort, but he still has to do her daantna at a later date, and her admission that she knows that the daants are coming from him, kind of reverted them back to their good timessmiley31 I loved it. She is back to holding on to his sleeve and hiding behind him all had my heartsmiley27 Woh court ke outfits ko gaayab kar do, pleasesmiley44I am kinda tired of the black suit.

With regards to the non-reveal of the divorce dilemma, I am also OK with that. Aap ko accha nahin laga? Kyun ki, if this is out in the open, Armaan Poddar ko kaun, kaise rok sakenge? He will all over Abhirasmiley2I want a courtship phase of sorts without the presence of you know whosmiley7always in the middle or hovering and interferingsmiley7Let them get back to their normal dynamics, build it back to where they were beforesmiley20 Let them have a nice chat, a confession of sorts of their gripes, angst and whatever else they had on each other. We had them going through so much of a dark phase, can we have something lighthearted, like may be something simple like a birthday of either Abhira or Armaan? Pretty pleasesmiley42

Also the knowledge of non-divorce is really the only differentiating factor between the evil deeds of Kaveri and Fufasa.smiley34 the character of Kaveri completely lacks a moral compass. Hated the way she spoke to Armaansmiley28I just hope they don't use this non-divorce to completely white wash Kaveri. The only logical end for character Kaveri may be that she will take a bullet for somebodysmiley7 I don't see any other way out for her character with all the infamy she doled out to both Armaan and Abhira.

I am sorry for the long winded thoughts about the episode todaysmiley4

First never apologize for the length of the comment I like reading it as it provides a different perspective on the analysis of the episode. I didn’t think of it that angle of courtship when it comes to Madhav, not revealing non divorce. It would be nice for them to heal by having an actual conversation. I just don’t trust madhav, he’s not the Brightest Bulb In The Box . I feel Abhira will change when she’s ready, they just went through a dramatic experience of them almost losing Madhav, so her walls are down and yes love seeing the touching of the sleeves and hiding behind Armaan. Yeah she knows she’s in trouble with him and she was about to get when he saw her out of bed and in madhav room smiley36Abhira calling that vile woman Dragonsa is very apt cause all she spews is hatred. I bet KP, will say she’ll never allow Vidya to stay in out house so therefore Abhira will be back in that house and in the guest room.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 2 months ago