Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Genuine question: what dokha did abhira give to dadisa of all peoplesmiley22

You didn't get it,Abhira Armaan se pyaar karthi hai usse zyaada attention deti hai...Ye sab ye fragile dil dadi kaise sahegi....Both Dadi pota is obsessed with Abhira ...Ajeeb triangle hai smiley37...

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Haan what a great photo op too.. coffee shop date after he leaves Abhira's case midway! smiley37dadi will be smart to not do video and just photo this time..

Yeah good opportunity
She will definitely click photos and send it to Abhira

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

He has been told this situation is because of the wedding that didn't happen and honestly Armaan could have called it off much ahead of when he did.. So it's only right that he helps with the case! Ab wo guilt ke liye ho, Abhira ke liye ya Ruhi ke liye! It's his responsibility either way.

Mujhe sirf woh aur daldal me na pade...Is baare me woh Abhira ko bataye...Already things are tough for him ..Is wakt again woh apne pair pe khuladi maar diya toh smiley44

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

as long as Ar was helping out , she'd be fine. infact she'd see that he is helping but still maintaining boundaries with Ruhi without personally getting involved

He can make Manoj incharge of the case but still be involved and be the actual one to deliver the points in court

now its a setup for more MUs when Ar-Ruhi meet regarding case things in private and she once again gets a window into his life and his equation with Ab etc

he may not willingly reveal things but Ruhi can still manipulate like she always has

if this track shows he has learned his lesson, great. but their track record shows argues against it

Ab wont and that is a fact... She would say that you are the best lawyer and still refused to help parananu the best that you could when it was your mistake that caused him this debt...

I am ignoring that currently she consider Ar gunegaar of Ruhi as well...

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The Abhimaan scene today was really well written especially for Ab's dialogues

She really said it all beautifully

How much it hurts her to be away from him, how she cant hate him even if she tries, how much she loves him but how he deliberately hurt her over and over, lied to her for 10 months. ab kya baat karna when he didnt talk for 10 months and hid things despite her asking MULTIPLE times.

She really bared her soul to him and said that she is unable to trust him given the track record

there have been too many instances of him hurting her for her to be able to believe his promises etc

In the context of today's conversation tomorrow's outburst as seen in BTS will make so much sense

People were blaming her for bringing up Akshara death in the BTS clip. But today she said kismet took mumma away. So tomorrow's outburst is purely to vent her feelings. BTS mein she wasnt accusatory, but broken. Aur kya karegi?! kya bolegi? kisko bolegi? Even today she really exposed her vulnerabilities very honestly.

She is saying she wants to believe him, is finding it difficult to see him in front of her everywhere and not be with him. she says she is just plain SAD all the frickin time.

UFF. what a good scene and so well performed by both. But today belonged to Sam. just like the Ar-Ruhi past reveal confrontation belonged to RoPu, today it was Sam all the way

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Haan what a great photo op too.. coffee shop date after he leaves Abhira's case midway! smiley37dadi will be smart to not do video and just photo this time..

I feel, woh hospital mein Abhira ko pehle photos & videos dikhayegi ke dekho, armaan ruhi ke saath date pe jaa raha hain aaj kal... Uske baad doctor se puchegi ke madhav kaisa hainsmiley36

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab wont and that is a fact... She would say that you are the best lawyer and still refused to help parananu the best that you could when it was your mistake that caused him this debt...

I am ignoring that currently she consider Ar gunegaar of Ruhi as well...

no she would not. she is not stupid. she held Ruhi accountable for betraying rohit too.

She would want him to do right by MG and Ruhi if they are in distress but never at the cost of once again letting ruhi be privy to his life which is likely to happen if he doesnt involve anyone else in the case. she already feels like he is indecisive and one day he liked Ruhi and now he claims he likes her and cant be trusted. seeing him back to "help" Ruhi will only make her feel that he is still invested in Ruhi and make her recall what Kv said about Armaan just running behind whoever he sees as "bechaari" and needing him

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I feel, woh hospital mein Abhira ko pehle photos & videos dikhayegi ke dekho, armaan ruhi ke saath date pe jaa raha hain aaj kal... Uske baad doctor se puchegi ke madhav kaisa hainsmiley36

Haan possible bhi hai! I was appalled at how proud she felt of the fact that her grandson would lose to her smiley11 it's disgusting!

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Sanjay has more brains than that

He is shaatir.

But kabhi kabhi 90s ke jealous devrani jethani type harkate karthe hai..Ma saa ka Asar smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Visszz

Mujhe sirf woh aur daldal me na pade...Is baare me woh Abhira ko bataye...Already things are tough for him ..Is wakt again woh apne pair pe khuladi maar diya toh smiley44

Who tho hona hi Hai . But khud se Nahi.. wo nek kaam KP karegi! Anyway Abhira doesn't trust Armaan lol! Aaj usne Kaha bhi.. Har baat pehle dadi se pata chalti hai.. so sure Armaan may want to tell her but KP will beat him to it and hogaya ek aur MU

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 months ago