Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Oh I already commented that she is apparently second maa in making...

today's dialogue in court tum kyun baithoge the way he said shows something odd for me. What did you feel
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

today's dialogue in court tum kyun baithoge the way he said shows something odd for me. What did you feel

Yaar dekha nhi meine...mein toh aise plague ko nhi avoid karte apne...

Vaise is show ko karti hoon..

Vo toh kisi ne edit bna rkha tha abhira ke dialogues ka toh pata lag gaye mujhe..

10 din ho gye show nhi dekha..

Bhai she irritates me to the core...she was enjoying, partying with armaan's cousin, chacha chachi, papa bas armaan nhi chahiye...smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I was looking for a correct phrase in another post. You are right. In the quest for bashing Abhira, people are twisting her dialogues and trying to fault in all her past actions. She is being blamed for hiding abt Yuvi when the story writer clearly showed she did that as she did not want to risk anyone’s life. People are saying that she hid about Charu on the otherhand saying that she should not meddle in others matter. Isnt that contradictory? She did not want to meddle in Charus matter and left it to Charu to take decision . Charu is an adult so she is responsible for her own actions. People have complaints about why she is staying at the outhouse. Didn’t the dialogues in the past episodes clarify why she came back? Every accusation that she is getting she has done it for someone or the others benefit and that is a core characteristic of a FL. If people do not want to see a so called Mahaan FL then they will have to unfortunately avoid watching any ITV drama ( hindi/regional). I love this serial because of both Abhira’s characterization as well as Armaan’s. And from time to time I call out both of their actions/dialogues when it deserves that. But when I read comments blindly bashing one of them because of admiration of one character/actor is what amuses me.

Agreed.

Theres no comparison between Abhiras flaws and mistakes versus what others have done

Armaan thankfully is owning up and being redeemed as of now. This is what I always wanted.

Others rn are unfortunately not being called out like sanjay, kaveri, ruhi. But hopefully unka number ayega

But I am liking the last 2 weeks ke episodes. Its way more balanced and lots of Abhimaan.

Also Abhira is still not a typical ITV FL but she's obv changed because she's in love. When she's in love with Armaan and acceptee his family as hers, ofc she will do things that seem out of the way.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Exactly!it’s disappointment and pain. That hug gave sukoon but painful ,felt bad for both , they both are in so much love with each other, pass hai phir bhi missing each other and can’t be together .She couldn’t even resist but hug him back, she seemed helpless , DKP should at least give her a good friend , and that pain and guilt in his eyes when she said “mein sabse jyada 2 logon se hi pyaar kiya , mere mumma aur Thum “. That definitely hit him hard.

You know what I cant thank enough DKP for getting rid of that hideous glasses😂😂.. RP has got such beautiful and expressive eyes❤️.

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Yaar dekha nhi meine...mein toh aise plague ko nhi avoid karte apne...

Vaise is show ko karti hoon..

Vo toh kisi ne edit bna rkha tha abhira ke dialogues ka toh pata lag gaye mujhe..

10 din ho gye show nhi dekha..

Bhai she irritates me to the core...she was enjoying, partying with armaan's cousin, chacha chachi, papa bas armaan nhi chahiye...smiley36

samajh gayi Tumhara haal. Turning point tak wait karo.
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

samajh gayi Tumhara haal. Turning point tak wait karo.

Yeah I now get the gist..

When abhira would become bearable I would watchsmiley36

As When armaan became I watchedsmiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

But even Ar was not expecting such a low level act from Phuphasaa.. And before leaving he did warn him and asked him to leave.So he assumed that things will go well for Abhira.I dont think Ar did any mistake by leaving court room. Abhira wanted that space and it was not wrong to think that she may get nervous in his presence. Yep, the encouragement by loved ones gives u immense confidence. But Ab's breakdown just before case may have lead Ar to think that she can manage it by her own.

[/QUOTE

No one has faulted Armaan for leaving. He anyway got a phone call and had to leave and he didn't want to make her conscious

But Abhira being disappointed to see him gone makes sense to me. She would have loved to have him there for her first case. She always credited him for supporting her career.

She may be upset but she definitely doesn't want Armaan gone. She craves his presence, his support.

Even if he didn't leave he could not have prevented the tamasha Sanjay did. Judge gave no time or scope for Ab to speak or explain.

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Abhiras complaint about why Armaan left the courtroom was very straightforward. It does not take a rocket scientist to understand that she was happy that he was sitting there. A loved one near you at important event like hers helps to evoke more confidence. So though she has other trust issues with Armaan she enjoys his company because of the bond they share. Cant believe Ab’s words ( Tum kyon baithoge part) canbe twisted and some other meaning be assumed.

Bold , what other intentions she could be having while saying that ? She thinks she is not his priority or let’s say he made her feel that she is not his priority from last 10 months keeping everyone above her in every situation , nothing changed in last few days so she said Tum kyun baithoge? Which I can understand ,he thought of leaving even before the call to give her space but wanted to see Abhira jeebhar ke then Mahan KV called and he left.

Natasha0404 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Bts thread lock kyu hogaya hai?I was about to comment about acchi sacchi ruhi bhabhji’s acchai.

Dadi took Abhira and made her hear Ruhi’s side of the story , Kv also showed her the video of Armaan discussing DV with his ex , who is also his babhi . What should she introspect? Like how he always said Ruhi is his BBBF and not his ex? Remember the hug in Ruhaani palace ? Or how he let Ruhi interfere in their personal matters up to an extent that she got DV papers and came to Mussoorie btwn a husband and wife living and coming in middle of the night to discuss and make Abhria sign the DV or him saying he will talk to Abhira about DV ? But then come to the room and tear the papers ? Forced her to sign the DV stopping his mom to slap her and saying she is not even worth touching ? Then get ready to marry his babhi/ex in 2 days after DV not even thinking if she have a place to live or food to eat ? What all should she introspect ?

Ok , if Abhira wants to listen does Armaan have a different version than Ruhi ? He himself blaming and asking Ruhi for maafi ? So what will Arman tell Abhira ? Why did he agree to write shiv shakti ?, Abhira asked how can she trust that he won’t repeat the same mistake another girl ? How is he going to prove that when he cannot even realise he was manipulated by Ruhi ? All his life he got manipulated by his Dadi , maa and then Ruhi. He needs to know the real achi , sachi wali girgit Ruhi’s real face like he recently realised about his Dadi.

Am liking how they are redeeming Armaan for his mistakes and not WW him. He realised his love for her but that doesn’t mean she will start trusting him immediately if there’s no 2 min noodles she still trusted him , I always said only 2 min will break her trust and she will start distancing herself from Armaan, and makers are giving best redemption arc for Armaan’s character unlike prev seasons. Abhira will realise her mistakes if any and accept him. They both are flawed , Abhria have her share of mistakes but Armaan was more wrong and Am enjoying how the track is going .