Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Exactly! She is absolutely right in her place and have every right to feel betrayed. She knew his past and about chitwali , so she never expected to be his only love ever but still Armaan said that he only loved her ever. But the trust broken cannot be build in a day , it takes time, their marriage is real but these 2 made it a deal but when did they ever live like strangers? Did he not tell her she is his family and wrote her name on the bench ? Did he not tell her he and chitwlai are over? Did he not kiss her on the forehead,did he not help her with the resort with HAQ, did he not call her my wife N no of times? And she shared everything with him and asked him about chitwali multiple times but he always lied to her about it and let Ruhi interfere in their matters, she even tried to control Abhira and humiliated her but Armaan never took a stand for Abhira.

I don’t see anything wrong in maintaining her relationship with other family members , she have her personal equation with everyone on that family , most of the ppl in that house always loved her and she helped them too when needed. She saved Kaira from the goons on holi day when sachi Ruhi lied and took her to the party. She is still saying she loves Armaan but doesn’t trust him , so now it’s him to win her trust back showing how imp she is for him and ppl like Ruhi are not in his life. There are Mu’s on the way but am fine as long as these 2 are dealing and talking with each other and that Ruhi doesn’t come in btwn them. Looks like Ruhi will be WW rather than any redemption and character arc. So she might tell Abhira that Armaan is helping her B.Nanu only for Abhira.

agreed

I really hope Ruhi isnt WWed though

She should pay for her crap/

Pinecone thumbnail

Why are the makers hell bent to torcher their FL everyday , why should she face humiliations everyday from evil ppl for no fault of her . She don’t even have a family or a friend to share her pain. At least give her a friend.

Loving Abhira doesn’t mean hating Armaan , I always liked both of them ,but Abhira more because of the character she has been introduced , a bubbly ,chirpy girl with full of life. No wonder most ppl only stared watching /watched the show only for her despite of bad writing and third angle and some actors bad acting . After RoPu entered Armaan’s character has taken a U-turn and with Shiv shakti and DV even I couldn’t connect with Armaan anymore.
@India_tv ,Bharti,apko patha hai how I always defended Armaan , but after RoPu entered and 4-5 weeks before divorce I totally lost the connect with him. He falsely accused her for Charu’s affair ,is Charu a 5yrs old kid ? Why would anyone expect Abhria to disclose her truth ,she asked Chalu to tell her family and it’s her responsibility and not Abhria’s.
And comparing Abhira hiding about pen ,pencil and noodles cannot be compared to Armaan hiding his 2 min noodles. If I remember right Dadi knows about Yuvi and Vidya also taunted Abhira for the same.
Even audience want to know Why did he not stop Ruhi when she is forcing him to write shiv shakti ? Why did he say I will talk to Abhria about the DV and then tear the papers in front of Abhira ? Then forced Abhira to sign the DV , said yes to marry his babhi in 2 days ? So what’s wrong if Abhira is not trusting him? She feels betrayed , so can’t expect her to trust him because he suddenly realised his love in the mandap and left the girl he led for 10 months and told her he never loved her, so what’s wrong if Abhria asked how can she trust him and he won’t love someone else and leave Abhira for her ? Did he not say he is over with the chitwali and then ready to marry her in 2 days after Dv?

May be an unpopular opinion but the popular narrative and the storyline don’t always match🤷🏻‍♀️

Definitely agree with this

Armaan is finally redeeming himself and having to pay for what he has done. I dont see why people want to see him get maafi easily and to rush the reconciliation. the plot makes sense. Abhira cant trust him even if she loves him. she will be near him, help him, care for him but cannot happily run into his arms and be his wife because of all that he has said/done. She loves him too much to give up and go away for good. but she cant be a fool and just accept his promises now at face value. she will eventually be back with him - and we know that.

Armaan is finally showing so much growth, made to realize her pain and suffering and feel guilty for it. he is finally seeing true colors of his dadi. hopefully Ruhi will also be exposed for all her ghatiyapan.

Abhira is such a lovable character. I cant understand this new bash Abhira abhiyaan . she has not done anything to deserve it.

Uparseh Sam ko bhi target kar rahe hai. Sam is such a sorted person. everyone on set raves about her professionalism and good conduct.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ok I didn't understand that word today so asked you. Kitna sraap milenge yaar usko dukh lagta hi mujhe sunke aise dialogues.

Abhira is there in the show for non ending tearssmiley36. What can we do, if makers are in a mood to finish off glycerin bottles that were not used much after the cast changesmiley39

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira is there in the show for non ending tearssmiley36. What can we do, if makers are in a mood to finish off glycerin bottles that were not used much after the cast changesmiley39

they took orphan girl in story for that humiliation only. Other fl also had ddp but abhira has more out of all. They cut her family and killed mother only source on earth. Rest all poddars ka nonsense. How much they can squeeze her they make her more ziddi and strong. I don't want her to be in ph as she won't fit there. She grows as single more. But they make her depending on him. I am immune to watching all sort of cries subah subah as I became strong 🤣🤣 staying with yrkkh these many yrs . With naira I was more emotionally attached . Naira used to move me a lot. Next story always tears . After that ak ka beta I loved more . Later my body is kicking those emotions. 🤣

edited for gen 3

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago

Exactly!it’s disappointment and pain. That hug gave sukoon but painful ,felt bad for both , they both are in so much love with each other, pass hai phir bhi missing each other and can’t be together .She couldn’t even resist but hug him back, she seemed helpless , DKP should at least give her a good friend , and that pain and guilt in his eyes when she said “mein sabse jyada 2 logon se hi pyaar kiya , mere mumma aur Thum “. That definitely hit him hard.

Abhiras complaint about why Armaan left the courtroom was very straightforward. It does not take a rocket scientist to understand that she was happy that he was sitting there. A loved one near you at important event like hers helps to evoke more confidence. So though she has other trust issues with Armaan she enjoys his company because of the bond they share. Cant believe Ab’s words ( Tum kyon baithoge part) canbe twisted and some other meaning be assumed.
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Abhiras complaint about why Armaan left the courtroom was very straightforward. It does not take a rocket scientist to understand that she was happy that he was sitting there. A loved one near you at important event like hers helps to evoke more confidence. So though she has other trust issues with Armaan she enjoys his company because of the bond they share. Cant believe Ab’s words ( Tum kyon baithoge part) canbe twisted and some other meaning be assumed.

Exactly.

Shes upset with him, hurt. But she has clearly said out loud what her issue is and dilemma is. She is unable to hate him or ignore him. She still wants to be near him. She loves him immensely. She craves his presence, his support but is unable to forget everything thats happened.

She may not be showing how happy she is to have him but she gets confidence from him nearby.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly...

I am unable to understand her logic...

Either she had a problem with Armaan's moving on or she thinks armaan was having EMA with his brother's wife behind his back...

Becoz Armaan married Abhira after ruhi married rohit as far as I remember...

He left his brother's sangeet to save her...

And ruhi lived as Rohit's suhaagan for good 6-7 months...which are vaise good time to move on from someone

And also armaan told ruhi about deal marriage truth on first night of coming back to ph when rohit was also there.

And acc. To abhira it was with intention of getting back together with ruhi..

Right.

So both ar-ru was having affair behind rohit'sback and also abhira's..

But galti sirf armaan ki hai...ruhi is bechari victim...

Dekho tumko yeh logic samjh aa jaye toh pls mujhe bhi samjha dena...

I am tagging here becoz apparently you can't talk on this forum😅

Edited by Nephy1 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Definitely agree with this

Armaan is finally redeeming himself and having to pay for what he has done. I dont see why people want to see him get maafi easily and to rush the reconciliation. the plot makes sense. Abhira cant trust him even if she loves him. she will be near him, help him, care for him but cannot happily run into his arms and be his wife because of all that he has said/done. She loves him too much to give up and go away for good. but she cant be a fool and just accept his promises now at face value. she will eventually be back with him - and we know that.

Armaan is finally showing so much growth, made to realize her pain and suffering and feel guilty for it. he is finally seeing true colors of his dadi. hopefully Ruhi will also be exposed for all her ghatiyapan.

Abhira is such a lovable character. I cant understand this new bash Abhira abhiyaan . she has not done anything to deserve it.

Uparseh Sam ko bhi target kar rahe hai. Sam is such a sorted person. everyone on set raves about her professionalism and good conduct.

I was looking for a correct phrase in another post. You are right. She is being blamed for hiding abt Yuvi when the story writer clearly showed she did that as she did not want to risk anyone’s life. People are saying that she hid about Charu on the otherhand saying that she should not meddle in others matter. Isnt that contradictory? She did not want to meddle in Charus matter and left it to Charu to take decision . Charu is an adult so she is responsible for her own actions. People have complaints about why she is staying at the outhouse. Didn’t the dialogues in the past episodes clarify why she came back? Every accusation that she is getting she has done it for someone or the others benefit and that is a core characteristic of a FL. I love this serial because of both Abhira’s characterization as well as Armaan’s. And from time to time I call out both of their actions/dialogues when it deserves that.

edited for calling out fan opinions.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

But even Ar was not expecting such a low level act from Phuphasaa.. And before leaving he did warn him and asked him to leave.So he assumed that things will go well for Abhira.I dont think Ar did any mistake by leaving court room. Abhira wanted that space and it was not wrong to think that she may get nervous in his presence. Yep, the encouragement by loved ones gives u immense confidence. But Ab's breakdown just before case may have lead Ar to think that she can manage it by her own.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh I already commented that she is apparently second maa in making...