Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

What exactly is Kv’s problem with Abhira ? She is ready to forgive her pothi’s killer because she is a doormat but she wants to ruin a 22 yr young girl’s life and career because she took a stand for herself and called spade a spade ? Even her potha is hiding about the deal so why is she blaming Abhira alone ? Her potha is responsible for ruining Rohit’s life why is she not asking him ? She said her potha will always get defeated by her? Which elder in the house thinks this way about their children /grand children.

Armaan got manipulated by his Dadi from almost 25 yrs and of course everyone in the family did ,now she might try to manipulate Abhira was as Abhira is mot dumb like Armaan and uski maa she may try to not get trapped into Dadi’s manipulations ,but KV is very smart she is trying to break her from all the sides , ruining her career and other side she asked Armaan to take up the case why can’t she ask her fav jamai or Manoj to take the case ? So she already have plans to create MU’s , Now we have to wait and see how these 2 will fight with all the hurdles and evil ppl around and how Armaan will gain Abhira’s trust.

may b this is for armaan to know how sacchi and acchi ruhi is...warna use kaise pata chalega...ki jiss sacchi acchi ruhi sang woh shanti se aaryi karne ka plan kar raha tha woh asal mein hai kaun...😂

MU kafi hain abhira armaan ke beech...to aur create karne ka koi fayda nahi hai makers ko....

yeh saara raita failaya hua hai...use sametna hai...and armaan knows dadi ki chaal baazi...kuch hadd yak...fufa ko to he knows...iss track mein most likely ruhi ko pechanega armaan...😂

Originally posted by: India_TV

may b this is for armaan to know how sacchi and acchi ruhi is...warna use kaise pata chalega...ki jiss sacchi acchi ruhi sang woh shanti se aaryi karne ka plan kar raha tha woh asal mein hai kaun...😂

MU kafi hain abhira armaan ke beech...to aur create karne ka koi fayda nahi hai makers ko....

yeh saara raita failaya hua hai...use sametna hai...and armaan knows dadi ki chaal baazi...kuch hadd yak...fufa ko to he knows...iss track mein most likely ruhi ko pechanega armaan...😂

Even I was expecting the same that Armaan will finally know achi sachi babhi ki true colours and manipulations by the end of this track and am still hoping that women to split how in her lust for Armaan ,ruined Abhria’s plans to confess her feelings..but today’s episode when that egoistic KV said she always knew about 2 min Maggie I thought makers are not even interested in showing Ruhi’s character growth so they want to WW her by making KV insult her.Btw self respected Ruhi Birla doesn’t even want to help Armaan with his bail but now she is ready to take Armaan’s help and met him the coffee shop ,bade bade bathe and u know 😂

Today itself Armaan clearly said he is doing this for Abhira and also for everyone including SUREKHA smiley37so hoping babhi will stay within her limits, but KV as usual try to create MU’s and Armaan ki band bhajne wala hai both from Abhira and then from dongi budda Manish who doesn’t know to control his immoral pothi.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have a question, dadi ne plan karke armaan ko abhira ke case hearing time pe ruhi ke paas bheja kya🤔?? She knew sanjay will spoil abhira's day & hungama hoga so abhira will obviously search for armaan & in his absence doubt will arise in her mind ke kahan gayab ho gaya woh?? Even if she confronts him, the answer is not going to please her, if she doesn't confront him, dadi can reveal it to her.

Dono taraf se phasega armaansmiley36

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I have a question, dadi ne plan karke armaan ko abhira ke case hearing time pe ruhi ke paas bheja kya🤔?? She knew sanjay will spoil abhira's day & hungama hoga so abhira will obviously search for armaan & in his absence doubt will arise in her mind ke kahan gayab ho gaya woh?? Even if she confronts him, the answer is not going to please her, if she doesn't confront him, dadi can reveal it to her.

Dono taraf se phasega armaansmiley36

its like abhira going for ak bday and dadi send him to search for ruhi. Dadi knows court case but luckily she met ruhi so diverted ar in guilt. Abhira was looking for him and immediately said tum kyun baithoge yaha. This is what her Impulsiveness shown always. He helped her to get the case and made her comfy too hugging her giving assurance. Thoda toh samajh ni hi kitna mistrust dikhayegi.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

its like abhira going for ak bday and dadi send him to search for ruhi. Dadi knows court case but luckily she met ruhi so diverted ar in guilt. Abhira was looking for him and immediately said tum kyun baithoge yaha. This is what her Impulsiveness shown always. He helped her to get the case and made her comfy too hugging her giving assurance. Thoda toh samajh ni hi kitna mistrust dikhayegi.

I don't think that was her mistrust or Impulsiveness, for me it felt like disappointment, that the only one person she has after her mumma, she was expecting him, & he missed it waala feeling

I don't think that was her mistrust or Impulsiveness, for me it felt like disappointment, that the only one person she has after her mumma, she was expecting him, & he missed it waala feeling

might be that also. What did that ran singh say when he is going away

Exactly!it’s disappointment and pain. That hug gave sukoon but painful ,felt bad for both , they both are in so much love with each other, pass hai phir bhi missing each other and can’t be together .She couldn’t even resist but hug him back, she seemed helpless , DKP should at least give her a good friend , and that pain and guilt in his eyes when she said “mein sabse jyada 2 logon se hi pyaar kiya , mere mumma aur Thum “. That definitely hit him hard.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

might be that also. What did that ran singh say when he is going away

He was worried about his wife's cycle & then said she will suffer like what he was feeling at that moment

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago

He was worried about his wife's cycle & then said she will suffer like what he was feeling at that moment

ok I didn't understand that word today so asked you. Kitna sraap milenge yaar usko dukh lagta hi mujhe sunke aise dialogues.
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Why are the makers hell bent to torcher their FL everyday , why should she face humiliations everyday from evil ppl for no fault of her . She don’t even have a family or a friend to share her pain. At least give her a friend.

Loving Abhira doesn’t mean hating Armaan , I always liked both of them ,but Abhira more because of the character she has been introduced , a bubbly ,chirpy girl with full of life. No wonder most ppl only stared watching /watched the show only for her despite of bad writing and third angle and some actors bad acting . After RoPu entered Armaan’s character has taken a U-turn and with Shiv shakti and DV even I couldn’t connect with Armaan anymore.
@India_tv ,Bharti,apko patha hai how I always defended Armaan , but after RoPu entered and 4-5 weeks before divorce I totally lost the connect with him. He falsely accused her for Charu’s affair ,is Charu a 5yrs old kid ? Why would anyone expect Abhria to disclose her truth ,she asked Chalu to tell her family and it’s her responsibility and not Abhria’s.
And comparing Abhira hiding about pen ,pencil and noodles cannot be compared to Armaan hiding his 2 min noodles. If I remember right Dadi knows about Yuvi and Vidya also taunted Abhira for the same.
Even audience want to know Why did he not stop Ruhi when she is forcing him to write shiv shakti ? Why did he say I will talk to Abhria about the DV and then tear the papers in front of Abhira ? Then forced Abhira to sign the DV , said yes to marry his babhi in 2 days ? So what’s wrong if Abhira is not trusting him? She feels betrayed , so can’t expect her to trust him because he suddenly realised his love in the mandap and left the girl he led for 10 months and told her he never loved her, so what’s wrong if Abhria asked how can she trust him and he won’t love someone else and leave Abhira for her ? Did he not say he is over with the chitwali and then ready to marry her in 2 days after Dv?

May be an unpopular opinion but the popular narrative and the storyline don’t always match🤷🏻‍♀️

Agree with every word here smiley32smiley32smiley27