Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Dadi bhi badi bekaar villan hai agar acchi villan hoti toh shivshakti ka video dikhatišŸ˜‚ toh Armaan ke paas kuch justification ki bhi nahi hota vus video ka

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Fi_raaq

• I thought they were going for some dramedy element with using cycle stealing as case. Only rich people go to court for such cases to get justice "in principle". a basic cycle costs ~3-4k, used one even lesser, so such cases are not worth the money.
  • Kaveri will definitely use the fact that Armaan took Ruhi' case as a point to further drive the wedge between Abhimaan. but do we have any bts where Kaveri tell Abhira to marry someone else?

no I am drawing parallel with when Madhav was hospitalised last time but it seems like they have blood donation drama like yours mine ropes

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1808685496463130884

i spy the toffee box. Kya phuphasa ko toffee milney wali thi and armaan ney becharey ko lene nahi di smiley13

Ek din Armaan uss tofee box ko aag laga dega smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ar is not considering divorce thing as major thing. In precap it's told meri patni. Divorce or no divorce se kuch farq nahi usko. They are showing ar side commitment to his love or wife.

Kahi ye dadi apni video sending and chaukidaar ka kaam chodkar matchmaker ka job shuru kiya toh..Aajkal Abhira is easily getting manipulated with her words... What happens If she arranged her marriage with someone...Is they waiting for this to reveal divorce truth smiley37....

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

It was funny how he fumbled for words when Armaan spoke to him today smiley37 Aap Armaan se darr gaye??? The one character jie koi bhi kabhi bhi suna deta hai (although agreed he's also the one character jo periodically aap ko bhi sunatha hai) but still... it was funny smiley37

But he is not that much confident while livestreaming...But precap me alag hi confidence me hai banda smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

if his license is cancelled then he gets yuvraj back in story

Agar kisiko udayega nahi toh usse lekar aao

.Ye roz roz ka living room drame se toh acha hai...

Dono Armaan Abhira ko kidnap karke jungle me run and chase khelo...Aur dono apna problem suljhakar aaram se aana..smiley37

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Usually in shows, if the head of the family is over controlling, there would a rebellious character, a trouble maker for the family, who will have the guts to call out the wrong one. Yahaan woh bhi nahi hainšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.

I still wishes Armaan had another sister who rebels dadi,,who is kindhearted...If by chance Abhir aaye aur poddar house se pairing ho jaaye toh charu chorni ke badle koi toh hona chahiye...

Originally posted by: Visszz

Agar kisiko udayega nahi toh usse lekar aao

.Ye roz roz ka living room drame se toh acha hai...

Dono Armaan Abhira ko kidnap karke jungle me run and chase khelo...Aur dono apna problem suljhakar aaram se aana..smiley37

inner villains are bekar they need outer villain next

Originally posted by: Visszz

Kahi ye dadi apni video sending and chaukidaar ka kaam chodkar matchmaker ka job shuru kiya toh..Aajkal Abhira is easily getting manipulated with her words... What happens If she arranged her marriage with someone...Is they waiting for this to reveal divorce truth smiley37....

mandap mein chod ke bhagegi šŸ¤£

Originally posted by: Docworld

Abhira has every right to feel betrayed. When Abhira realised her love for Armaan, the first question which came up in her mind was about the chitwali. But Ar herself told her that he wont ever return to her and its all over. So in that case if Ab saw a future with Ar you cant blame her.Time and time again Abhira did question about Ruhi's over interference in their life. And Armaan lied to her in all that times. He considered her as family right. So he had the duty to tell her the truth. Ruhi was not only taking decisions for Ar but for Ab also. She absolutely had no right to do so and Ar failed big time by not keeping her away from his marital life.Yes ofcourse AA had a deal marriage. But did Ar and Ab really behave like a deal couple? Nahi na.Thats why even the family was also hell shocked when deal truth came out.Yes Abhira has done mistakes. But that doesnt erase out the good things she has done for P fam and for Armaan himself.

Exactly! She is absolutely right in her place and have every right to feel betrayed. She knew his past and about chitwali , so she never expected to be his only love ever but still Armaan said that he only loved her ever. But the trust broken cannot be build in a day , it takes time, their marriage is real but these 2 made it a deal but when did they ever live like strangers? Did he not tell her she is his family and wrote her name on the bench ? Did he not tell her he and chitwlai are over? Did he not kiss her on the forehead,did he not help her with the resort with HAQ, did he not call her my wife N no of times? And she shared everything with him and asked him about chitwali multiple times but he always lied to her about it and let Ruhi interfere in their matters, she even tried to control Abhira and humiliated her but Armaan never took a stand for Abhira.

I donā€™t see anything wrong in maintaining her relationship with other family members , she have her personal equation with everyone on that family , most of the ppl in that house always loved her and she helped them too when needed. She saved Kaira from the goons on holi day when sachi Ruhi lied and took her to the party. She is still saying she loves Armaan but doesnā€™t trust him , so now itā€™s him to win her trust back showing how imp she is for him and ppl like Ruhi are not in his life. There are Muā€™s on the way but am fine as long as these 2 are dealing and talking with each other and that Ruhi doesnā€™t come in btwn them. Looks like Ruhi will be WW rather than any redemption and character arc. So she might tell Abhira that Armaan is helping her B.Nanu only for Abhira.