Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Today difference in the monologue between Ar and Ab( he was planning to leave even before getting the call) reminded me of memes like

Girl says I don't want to see you

And boy goes away thinking actually she don't want to see him

And girl gets upset that the boy went away because she wanted him to stay

Girls are so complicated😂😂
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Why_though

Yes.. Armaan and abhira can be perfect together when they start to communicate better with each other and learn to trust each other.. it’s a fictional story.. it’s in writers hands how they want to take the story forward.. I liked Anita raj in Choti Sardarni too.. but here I don’t hate her but I don’t understand the kind of hate she has for Abhira or the way she treats her family members except her jamaisa.. I don’t understand how she can have soft corner for an immoral woman like Roohi.. Roohi is the only character I hate in the show so far..

Kaveri is not written nicely..she’s just a terrible hypocrite…and she shows no remorse and we don’t even know if she loves anybody..she’s not even angry with Ruhi for hurting rohit whom she claimed to love…she just wants to control everybody… she doesn’t think about her childrens happiness..their happiness doesn’t even matter to her..it’s just her way that she wants and if anybody objects to it.then they become her targets..
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

What exactly is Kv’s problem with Abhira ? She is ready to forgive her pothi’s killer because she is a doormat but she wants to ruin a 22 yr young girl’s life and career because she took a stand for herself and called spade a spade ? Even her potha is hiding about the deal so why is she blaming Abhira alone ? Her potha is responsible for ruining Rohit’s life why is she not asking him ? She said her potha will always get defeated by her? Which elder in the house thinks this way about their children /grand children.

Armaan got manipulated by his Dadi from almost 25 yrs and of course everyone in the family did ,now she might try to manipulate Abhira was as Abhira is mot dumb like Armaan and uski maa she may try to not get trapped into Dadi’s manipulations ,but KV is very smart she is trying to break her from all the sides , ruining her career and other side she asked Armaan to take up the case why can’t she ask her fav jamai or Manoj to take the case ? So she already have plans to create MU’s , Now we have to wait and see how these 2 will fight with all the hurdles and evil ppl around and how Armaan will gain Abhira’s trust.

she’s just a terrible person..she’s cold hearted and doesn’t even love her children..she just likes chamchas like sanjay and Ruhi..and vidya,.as soon as vidya started thinking for herself ..she even started disliking vidya. Kaveri is a hypocrite control.freak..and a nasty person. I don’t see abhira living in her house unless they change Kaveri..but I don’t think they should change her..as I don’t believe it’s possible to change her..they should just write her off ..let the kidnappers end her.
Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I think the whole logic of bribing a judge for cycle stealing is so ridiculous.. a cycle is worth 10 k -15 k

Lawyers like Sanjay Bansal who demand in lakhs for a hearing..are wasting their time on these issues ..

And Kaveri herself is stooping so law ..

Armaan n Abhira had a detailed conversation..where Abhira was right that she cannot trust Armaan anymore.. he has only given her pain .. via Ruhi , his grand mother and uncle ..

It’s a legit concern that she does not want to get in this mess again .. I actually felt it was an estranged couple wala relationship.. who have lived together for 10 months .. have faced issues .. though love is still there but major issues are there which is not helping them patch up

I have seen this conversation so many times .. where couple love each other .. but because of family issues have split up .. they want to patch up .. sometimes they do most time they move apart from each other ..

Armaan helping Ruhi is a red flag .. he should .. but Ruhi’s propensity to enter though any way .. like a shameless beggar and cry victim .,

Arman should have told his uncle Manoj to fight the case .. telling Manoj I will look into every detail but you talk with Ruhi ..

Madhav will get shot soon .. so all these cases ka kya hoga ..and Armaan claims he feels Abhira is his wife .. is a messy situation

Kaveri will tell Abhira to marry someone soon .. and it will be another mess

• I thought they were going for some dramedy element with using cycle stealing as case. Only rich people go to court for such cases to get justice "in principle". a basic cycle costs ~3-4k, used one even lesser, so such cases are not worth the money.
  • Kaveri will definitely use the fact that Armaan took Ruhi' case as a point to further drive the wedge between Abhimaan. but do we have any bts where Kaveri tell Abhira to marry someone else?

Originally posted by: Why_though

To be frank, I love a good love story. I don’t believe that love happens only once but believe in loyalty and commitment once married. So I want Armaan and Abhira to sort out their issues and emerge out stronger.. I know both the characters are not perfect but want them to address the issues and solve them.. I want them to have a happy marriage and family.. they both deserve happiness.. I don’t want multiple divorces and marriages or want to see PL always waiting readily to get married to ML.. not a fan of triangles.. let PL come out of delusion and give her a parallel story or end her character..

I know it’s not possible in ITV.. but that’s what I wish to see..

Same here.. Romance is my fav genre. Here actors are also doing a nice job.So I would def like to see Ar and Ab together. And I dont think makers do have an alternate planning at this point. Had it been the case, then they would have never shown such a detailed redemption track for Armaan.

They already WW Ruhi. So I dont see Ar or Ab confronting her. But they shd def bring up phuphasas kaands. Atleast after this accident track Kaveri shd show some mercy to Abhira.. Enough of this planning and plotting🙏🙏

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

What are the chances that this time Sanjay and Kaveri will pay for their deeds?

If Armaan figures out Sanjay did it all, will he get Sanjay arrested and debarred

If he does, Sanjay wont keep quiet about Kaveri role

Will kaveri pay price too?

I'm sure not

It will be one more instance of some jazz like not enough evidence against them but just enough proof that Abhira didnt do anything . thats all.

Sanjay ki ek aur shirt ka collar kharab hoga, usko kapde change karne padenge, (presumably) Kajal ko shirt iron karni padegi isliye wo as revenge divorce truth kuch din aur open nahi karegi.

Why are the makers hell bent to torcher their FL everyday , why should she face humiliations everyday from evil ppl for no fault of her . She don’t even have a family or a friend to share her pain. At least give her a friend.

Loving Abhira doesn’t mean hating Armaan , I always liked both of them ,but Abhira more because of the character she has been introduced , a bubbly ,chirpy girl with full of life. No wonder most ppl only stared watching /watched the show only for her despite of bad writing and third angle and some actors bad acting . After RoPu entered Armaan’s character has taken a U-turn and with Shiv shakti and DV even I couldn’t connect with Armaan anymore.
@India_tv ,Bharti,apko patha hai how I always defended Armaan , but after RoPu entered and 4-5 weeks before divorce I totally lost the connect with him. He falsely accused her for Charu’s affair ,is Charu a 5yrs old kid ? Why would anyone expect Abhria to disclose her truth ,she asked Chalu to tell her family and it’s her responsibility and not Abhria’s.
And comparing Abhira hiding about pen ,pencil and noodles cannot be compared to Armaan hiding his 2 min noodles. If I remember right Dadi knows about Yuvi and Vidya also taunted Abhira for the same.
Even audience want to know Why did he not stop Ruhi when she is forcing him to write shiv shakti ? Why did he say I will talk to Abhria about the DV and then tear the papers in front of Abhira ? Then forced Abhira to sign the DV , said yes to marry his babhi in 2 days ? So what’s wrong if Abhira is not trusting him? She feels betrayed , so can’t expect her to trust him because he suddenly realised his love in the mandap and left the girl he led for 10 months and told her he never loved her, so what’s wrong if Abhria asked how can she trust him and he won’t love someone else and leave Abhira for her ? Did he not say he is over with the chitwali and then ready to marry her in 2 days after Dv?

May be an unpopular opinion but the popular narrative and the storyline don’t always match🤷🏻‍♀️

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Why are the makers hell bent to torcher their FL everyday , why should she face humiliations everyday from evil ppl for no fault of her . She don’t even have a family or a friend to share her pain. At least give her a friend.

Loving Abhira doesn’t mean hating Armaan , I always liked both of them ,but Abhira more because of the character she has been introduced , a bubbly ,chirpy girl with full of life. No wonder most ppl only stared watching /watched the show only for her despite of bad writing and third angle and some actors bad acting . After RoPu entered Armaan’s character has taken a U-turn and with Shiv shakti and DV even I couldn’t connect with Armaan anymore.
@India_tv ,Bharti,apko patha hai how I always defended Armaan , but after RoPu entered and 4-5 weeks before divorce I totally lost the connect with him. He falsely accused her for Charu’s affair ,is Charu a 5yrs old kid ? Why would anyone expect Abhria to disclose her truth ,she asked Chalu to tell her family and it’s her responsibility and not Abhria’s.
And comparing Abhira hiding about pen ,pencil and noodles cannot be compared to Armaan hiding his 2 min noodles. If I remember right Dadi knows about Yuvi and Vidya also taunted Abhira for the same.
Even audience want to know Why did he not stop Ruhi when she is forcing him to write shiv shakti ? Why did he say I will talk to Abhria about the DV and then tear the papers in front of Abhira ? Then forced Abhira to sign the DV , said yes to marry his babhi in 2 days ? So what’s wrong if Abhira is not trusting him? She feels betrayed , so can’t expect her to trust him because he suddenly realised his love in the mandap and left the girl he led for 10 months and told her he never loved her, so what’s wrong if Abhria asked how can she trust him and he won’t love someone else and leave Abhira for her ? Did he not say he is over with the chitwali and then ready to marry her in 2 days after Dv?

May be an unpopular opinion but the popular narrative and the storyline don’t always match🤷🏻‍♀️

Well articulated! Most of it I agree. Abhira needs to mind her own business and stop trying to help those loser poddars who treat her badly despite her kindness (i wish her heart was not so good. But then, she is Abhinav's Daughter, toh kya he bolu smiley19)

I have always said that I like Armaan (as a standalone character, lot of vulnerability) but cannot see him as a partner to Abhira because he will end up hurting her. Have people here forgotten how he blamed her for charu, poured glass of water, led roohi on with shiv shakti, infact so much more.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

she’s just a terrible person..she’s cold hearted and doesn’t even love her children..she just likes chamchas like sanjay and Ruhi..and vidya,.as soon as vidya started thinking for herself ..she even started disliking vidya. Kaveri is a hypocrite control.freak..and a nasty person. I don’t see abhira living in her house unless they change Kaveri..but I don’t think they should change her..as I don’t believe it’s possible to change her..they should just write her off ..let the kidnappers end her.

They should not make a martyr out of her .. she should be called out and ignored by all

Abhira has every right to feel betrayed. When Abhira realised her love for Armaan, the first question which came up in her mind was about the chitwali. But Ar herself told her that he wont ever return to her and its all over. So in that case if Ab saw a future with Ar you cant blame her.Time and time again Abhira did question about Ruhi's over interference in their life. And Armaan lied to her in all that times. He considered her as family right. So he had the duty to tell her the truth. Ruhi was not only taking decisions for Ar but for Ab also. She absolutely had no right to do so and Ar failed big time by not keeping her away from his marital life.Yes ofcourse AA had a deal marriage. But did Ar and Ab really behave like a deal couple? Nahi na.Thats why even the family was also hell shocked when deal truth came out.Yes Abhira has done mistakes. But that doesnt erase out the good things she has done for P fam and for Armaan himself.

Edited by Docworld - 2 months ago