Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Bold - wo hi tho ab narrative Hai na! Armaan married Abhira isiliye tho Phuphu aaye uski zindagi mein! Tho naturally Armaan is at fault smiley37

Technically, Sanjay taking Yuvraaj's case allowed him to come out of jail & kidnap Abhira/Aksara which led to Abhimaan marriage. So Sanjay played a very black cupid in Abhimaan marriage. He also caused the bachelor party fiasco which led Armaan softening towards Abhira & Abhira' confession.

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Today difference in the monologue between Ar and Ab( he was planning to leave even before getting the call) reminded me of memes like

Girl says I don't want to see you

And boy goes away thinking actually she don't want to see him

And girl gets upset that the boy went away because she wanted him to stay

What you said actually is a very common scene between any couple. Most girls have the same reaction.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You want to know something

Cracking Up Kevin Hart GIF

kajal is wearing the same green sari the last time Armaan grab fufasa

collar and he push kajal away trying to help him off the floor smiley37

Charu has her I love you yellow dress before Dev ghosted her

and kajal has her bezzati green sari smiley37smiley37

Yeh rang kya kahalatha hai ...Charu yellow Kajal Green...yellowish green bazzati...what my puppy pukes it is the same colour smiley37smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Kaveri's behavior makes no sense to me

Dhokha given by Abhira is presumably about the deal shaadi. but that dhokha was given by Armaan too. infact he asked Ab to hide it. she fell in love with him and wanted shaadi to be real clearly - that Kaveri now knows. so what dhokha is she talking about?! its moot na.

the dhokha Ruhi gave has led to Rohit leaving home and is dead. how come Kaveri has SO much sympathy for Ruhi and none for Abhira

She had no Fs to give about where Abhira would live, how she would manage. she knew Ab would never use those blank checks she gave. but Ruhi ko lekar itnaa concern. her body language seeing Ruhi say I am paying for bad karam is so gentle.

She knows that Abhira has done a lot for family

phir bhi she wants to favor Ruhi over Abhira. WTF

The only good thing- FINALLY Ruhi acknowledged her deeds as BAD KARMA. Lets hope this self realization lasts.

Kp will never take any of Abhiras actions easily. But I dont understand how does she get all the sympathy for Ruhi whereas she behaves as a heartless person to all of her offsprings. There is absolutely no logic.
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

My point exactly...

Blame the writers ..anyone can see abhira and Arman are a misfit . But frm what I've seen , she was doing much better on her own in the deal period time , than she is now ..when Arman is more than willing to help n he has her back...

One thing constant in this story, that's abhiras humiliation but they do nothing , show her more miserable , for I don't know what reason 🤮 if they wanna show dadi abhira conflict, pull her out of this bechargi but the person she's depending on is more bechara than her , woh kahan isko khada karega ? The loop holes just keep piling up.

If instead of this bechara insan who wants her in ph for his own selfish reason , if she found an aa or achi aurat who's a friend / father/ brother / mother / sister / family or anyone who could actually encourage her & supported her for a short while , it would be better..just telling story wise ..

it's Maha bakwas currently not bec abhira is not forgiving arman but bec of her constant humiliation at the hands of dadi and sanjay which she invited upon herself.

exactly…abhira has nobody..not one single person..beside the podaars..so they’re keeping her close to them…they should have done abhiras revelation…let her live in the goenkas house and then things can change with her and Kaveri and then they can unite abhira and Armaan and bring her back to podaars house as bahu..We don’t like goenkas but they are abhiras family and dkp,should use them for some benefit to the heroine..but now basically everyone is letting the heroine down.’no character is shown to be truly supportive of her as everyone has their own agenda. I think a revamp,is needed.. like ghum but they can keep the hero as he is salvageable.. best would be to bring back his real mom,and her family and write off podaars..then abhira can be a bahu.. I can’t see her living in kaveris house unless they change Kaveri completely..because Kaveri at the moment only wants to destroy abhira..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Why_though

To be frank, I love a good love story. I don’t believe that love happens only once but believe in loyalty and commitment once married. So I want Armaan and Abhira to sort out their issues and emerge out stronger.. I know both the characters are not perfect but want them to address the issues and solve them.. I want them to have a happy marriage and family.. they both deserve happiness.. I don’t want multiple divorces and marriages or want to see PL always waiting readily to get married to ML.. not a fan of triangles.. let PL come out of delusion and give her a parallel story or end her character..

I know it’s not possible in ITV.. but that’s what I wish to see..

I believe Armaan and abhira can definitely work as a couple..but not with them living with Kaveri and Sanjay in the same house. Kaveri wants to destroy abhira as she sees this young girl as a threat..so unless Kaveri changes..she’ll always Create problems for abhira and that will impact on her relationship with Armaan. But Armaan and abhira moving away from podaars house can change that. So if dkp wants to show the lead couple having a happy relationship they can change the story…bring back armaans mom with a new family and let Armaan and abhira go live with them..and write off podaars.. viewers are getting tired of Kaveri and Sanjay’s plotting against abhira and abhiras humiliation..we’ve seen enough of it. I always liked Anita Raj and enjoyed her character in choti Sardarni even though she was also a villain there..but I can’t tolerate Kaveri..I find her truly disgusting
Edited by Indira1211 - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly…abhira has nobody..not one single person..beside the podaars..so they’re keeping her close to them…they should have done abhiras revelation…let her live in the goenkas house and then things can change with her and Kaveri and then they can unite abhira and Armaan and bring her back to podaars house as bahu..We don’t like goenkas but they are abhiras family and dkp,should use them for some benefit to the heroine..but now basically everyone is letting the heroine down.’no character is shown to be truly supportive of her as everyone has their own agenda. I think a revamp,is needed.. like ghum but they can keep the hero as he is salvageable.. best would be to bring back his real mom,and her family and write off podaars..then abhira can be a bahu.. I can’t see her living in kaveris house unless they change Kaveri completely..because Kaveri at the moment only wants to destroy abhira..

Oh I forgot about the goenkas smiley44 they would be the best bet no? They should've revealed the bond , send her to Manish & prev gen wali situation ho jaati but it was bearable than what they're showing right now..kuch bhi ho, mujhe bechargi nai dekhni , maza nai aata yaar ..

since she got divorced, kabhi khana nai hai kabhi ghar nai hai kabhi rent nai hai kabhi molest ho rahi hai kabhi job nai hai , job hai toh wahan molest ho rahi hai , then she lost her job , phir se , kabhi uska saaman chori ho raha hai kabhi uski bus kharab ho rahi hai kabhi uski chappal toot gayi , ultimately she fainted n landed at the hospital , ab career nai hai , case hai toh plotting ho rahi hai, plotting sahi hui toh papa bhaag gaye jungle , unko bachana hai toh platelet low hai smiley44 , abhiras misery is never ending ...

I don't see this as arman and abhiras story..Arman toh kahin bas corner mei apna raag alaap raha hai.

Edited by Krinya - 2 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Kp will never take any of Abhiras actions easily. But I dont understand how does she get all the sympathy for Ruhi whereas she behaves as a heartless person to all of her offsprings. There is absolutely no logic.

she likes sanjay and Ruhi because they bow down to her..she doesn’t like anybody who questions her or objects to her decisions….so she hates abhira, armaans mom..and she even insults Madhav and armaan..although they are her blood so she doesn’t try to destroy them.’only destroys the women they love and ultimately still hurt them 🤨

What exactly is Kv’s problem with Abhira ? She is ready to forgive her pothi’s killer because she is a doormat but she wants to ruin a 22 yr young girl’s life and career because she took a stand for herself and called spade a spade ? Even her potha is hiding about the deal so why is she blaming Abhira alone ? Her potha is responsible for ruining Rohit’s life why is she not asking him ? She said her potha will always get defeated by her? Which elder in the house thinks this way about their children /grand children.

Armaan got manipulated by his Dadi from almost 25 yrs and of course everyone in the family did ,now she might try to manipulate Abhira was as Abhira is mot dumb like Armaan and uski maa she may try to not get trapped into Dadi’s manipulations ,but KV is very smart she is trying to break her from all the sides , ruining her career and other side she asked Armaan to take up the case why can’t she ask her fav jamai or Manoj to take the case ? So she already have plans to create MU’s , Now we have to wait and see how these 2 will fight with all the hurdles and evil ppl around and how Armaan will gain Abhira’s trust.

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I believe Armaan and abhira can definitely work as a couple..but not with them living with Kaveri and Sanjay in the same house. Kaveri wants to destroy abhira as she sees this young girl as a threat..so unless Kaveri changes..she’ll always Create problems for abhira and that will impact on her relationship with Armaan. But Armaan and abhira moving away from podaars house can change that. So if dkp wants to show the lead couple having a happy relationship they can change the story…bring back armaans mom with a new family and let Armaan and abhira go live with them..and write off podaars.. viewers are getting tired of Kaveri and Sanjay’s plotting against abhira and abhiras humiliation..we’ve seen enough of it. I always liked Anita Raj and enjoyed her character in choti Sardarni even though she was also a villain there..but I can’t tolerate Kaveri..I find her truly disgusting

Yes.. Armaan and abhira can be perfect together when they start to communicate better with each other and learn to trust each other.. it’s a fictional story.. it’s in writers hands how they want to take the story forward.. I liked Anita raj in Choti Sardarni too.. but here I don’t hate her but I don’t understand the kind of hate she has for Abhira or the way she treats her family members except her jamaisa.. I don’t understand how she can have soft corner for an immoral woman like Roohi.. Roohi is the only character I hate in the show so far..