Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

That's how it is & that's what is most frustrating isn't it ?

Tum sach chupaoge phir dadi batayegi phir insult karegi ..arre ? Behen how many kaands you did in those 10 months behind armans back ? Was abhira always , everytime , 100% honest with arman ? I dare her ..when they reconcile , let me see how many secrets she keep , how many things she does behind his back ? Iski khatir uski khatir , phone nahi mila , wo khatre mei tha , haalaat aise ban gaye blah blah the excuses never end . If this is what's troubling her , more than arman , she should question herself if she can do it .

She's talking exactly like her papa..coward, spineless & foolish . Spineless and foolish bec both can't take on dadisa & coward bec knowing the truth, that they might be manipulated , they do it with open eyes & blame the other party also for falling into the trap , they never try to find a way to get away do they ? Matlab onus is on vidya & Arman ke woh dadi ke trap mei na phase only then they will be accepted. Kya fizool ki baat hai.

Why does she have to get Insulted by Sanjay and dadi ? Like who the hell put the gun on her head and asked her to come to the lions den n challenge them? Sanjay taunted her ye toh humare outhouse mei padi rehti hai. Exactly why she should not be there ...they humiliate her and she blames arman..wth šŸ„±

hey if Abhira was a real girl..Iā€™d tell her to just forget about Armaan and his family like a bad dream and leave Udaipur and never returnā€¦she has her law degree and the world is her oyster..she can move as far away as possible ..get a job at a nice law firm..sheā€™s bright and intelligent,..sheā€™ll eventually meet a nice young man .and still have her happy love story. Why stick around these irritating podaars with that nasty dadisa and phufasa who are hell bent on,spoiling your lifeā€¦ But this is a fictional show. So the ŵriters will keep abhira with the podaars as dkp is paying those actors salaries..although I think that dadisa and sanjay are so bad that there is no redemption for them. I canā€™t see abhira living with Kaveri as Kaveri has stooped too low.ā€™.weā€™ve never seen such a disgusting dirty in law in rishta all generations so far..yes weā€™ve seen minor plotting..but not this ..where they want to destroy and break the girl totally. Iā€™d prefer a revamp..where armaans mom does return and Armaan and abhira go live with her and dkp brings in a new family with armaans mom and podaars are written off.
Edited by Indira1211 - 2 months ago
Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Abhira ke half problems khatam hojayenge agar vo udaipur chodke chali gayi tohšŸ˜ but poddars kya karenge phir? Vunka role hi ya toh Abhira ko support karna ya barbaad karna hai šŸ˜‚

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

hey if Abhira was a real girl..Iā€™d tell her to just forget about Armaan and his family like a bad dream and leave Udaipur and never returnā€¦she has her law degree and the world is her oyster..she can move as far away as possible ..get a job at a nice law firm..sheā€™s bright and intelligent,..sheā€™ll eventually meet a nice young man .and still have her happy love story. Why stick around these irritating podaars with that nasty dadisa and phufasa who are hell bent on,spoiling your lifeā€¦ But this is a fictional show. So the ŵriters will keep abhira with the podaars as dkp is paying those actors salaries..although I think that dadisa and sanjay are so bad that there is no redemption for them. I canā€™t see abhira living with Kaveri as Kaveri has stooped too low.ā€™.weā€™ve never seen such a disgusting dirty in law in rishta all generations so far..yes weā€™ve seen minor plotting..but not this ..where they want to destroy and break the girl totally. Iā€™d prefer a revamp..where armaans mom does return and Armaan and abhira go live with her and dkp brings in a new family with armaans mom and podaars are written off.

My point exactly...

Blame the writers ..anyone can see abhira and Arman are a misfit . But frm what I've seen , she was doing much better on her own in the deal period time , than she is now ..when Arman is more than willing to help n he has her back...

One thing constant in this story, that's abhiras humiliation but they do nothing , show her more miserable , for I don't know what reason šŸ¤® if they wanna show dadi abhira conflict, pull her out of this bechargi but the person she's depending on is more bechara than her , woh kahan isko khada karega ? The loop holes just keep piling up.

If instead of this bechara insan who wants her in ph for his own selfish reason , if she found an aa or achi aurat who's a friend / father/ brother / mother / sister / family or anyone who could actually encourage her & supported her for a short while , it would be better..just telling story wise ..

it's Maha bakwas currently not bec abhira is not forgiving arman but bec of her constant humiliation at the hands of dadi and sanjay which she invited upon herself.

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I agree, Abhira 's trust is broken, she feels like a fool ki jispe itna bharosa kia, usine sach nhi bataya.

But people expect her to forgive him because he realised love, so it doesn't matter however he treats her, because he is fair and lovely, and has blue/brown šŸ‘€ eyes.

He would have got hate only if he was a driver or from lower income group, like Abhira's dad.

Since he is rich and good looking, all is well and let's hate Abhira, because how dare that girl is not sehemi Hui and is so outspoken, because standing up for yourself and to call a spade a spade apparently means being a brat and badtameez smiley36

Should have seen last generation the amount of fights that used to happen between the fandom of Akshara's both husbands smiley36

Unpopular opinion but, I don't root for AbhiMaan. I like Armaan as an individual, i don't hate him, but I don't want him with Abhira because he will end up destroying her.

To be frank, I love a good love story. I donā€™t believe that love happens only once but believe in loyalty and commitment once married. So I want Armaan and Abhira to sort out their issues and emerge out stronger.. I know both the characters are not perfect but want them to address the issues and solve them.. I want them to have a happy marriage and family.. they both deserve happiness.. I donā€™t want multiple divorces and marriages or want to see PL always waiting readily to get married to ML.. not a fan of triangles.. let PL come out of delusion and give her a parallel story or end her character..

I know itā€™s not possible in ITV.. but thatā€™s what I wish to see..

Edited by Why_though - 2 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Why_though

To be frank, I love a good love story. I donā€™t believe that love happens only once but believe in loyalty and commitment once married. So I want Armaan and Abhira to sort out their issues and emerge out stronger.. I know both the characters are not perfect but want them to address the issues and solve them.. I want them to have a happy marriage and family.. they both deserve happiness.. I donā€™t want multiple divorces and marriages or want to see PL always waiting readily to get married to ML.. not a fan of triangles.. let PL come out of delusion and give her a parallel story or end her character..

I know itā€™s not possible in ITV.. but thatā€™s what I wish to see..

Same here, not a fan of triangle but I still don't feel AbhiMaan will end up together. He is a good man, but dono ke beech mein understanding and trust nahi hai.

But I hope he is redeemed. As of now, I am not an AbhiMaan supporter. I would prefer a story like Abhira's parents, the amount of trust+ respect+ understanding and unconditional support.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Dusron ki Dadiyan pooja paath karte hain buddhape mein aur ek ye Armaan ki Dadi hain jo planning plotting karr rahi hain iss umra mein.

I think someone should distract that bhudiya with something..Kidnapper bro come back..Ya phir koi prank call karke uske peeche pad jao.So that dayan ki tarah sabke upar nazar Rakhna ka time na mile šŸ¤£ šŸ˜†

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ram singh ji ki biwi aab kaam par kaise jayegi smiley13

Ek toh mujhe waha baitnawaala woh judge pe hasi aa rah hai...Kaha ki judge hai woh,,,koi apne naam leke as a proof itna paisa rishvat kyun dega..Woh bhi ek new lawyer ,,ek cycle chori case me.Us paise se toh do cycle khareed saktha hai smiley44

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I think the whole logic of bribing a judge for cycle stealing is so ridiculous.. a cycle is worth 10 k -15 k

Lawyers like Sanjay Bansal who demand in lakhs for a hearing..are wasting their time on these issues ..

And Kaveri herself is stooping so law ..

Armaan n Abhira had a detailed conversation..where Abhira was right that she cannot trust Armaan anymore.. he has only given her pain .. via Ruhi , his grand mother and uncle ..

Itā€™s a legit concern that she does not want to get in this mess again .. I actually felt it was an estranged couple wala relationship.. who have lived together for 10 months .. have faced issues .. though love is still there but major issues are there which is not helping them patch up

I have seen this conversation so many times .. where couple love each other .. but because of family issues have split up .. they want to patch up .. sometimes they do most time they move apart from each other ..

Armaan helping Ruhi is a red flag .. he should .. but Ruhiā€™s propensity to enter though any way .. like a shameless beggar and cry victim .,

Arman should have told his uncle Manoj to fight the case .. telling Manoj I will look into every detail but you talk with Ruhi ..

Madhav will get shot soon .. so all these cases ka kya hoga ..and Armaan claims he feels Abhira is his wife .. is a messy situation

Kaveri will tell Abhira to marry someone soon .. and it will be another mess

I felt they need either full detachment or face to face conversation without a third person...

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mere cutu phupha, Armaan ne dhamki bhi di but koi phark nhi pada, kara wahi jo karna haismiley37smiley37

But he is not that confident in his act...

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Visszz

I think someone should distract that bhudiya with something..Kidnapper bro come back..Ya phir koi prank call karke uske peeche pad jao.So that dayan ki tarah sabke upar nazar Rakhna ka time na mile šŸ¤£ šŸ˜†

What better distraction than revealing the dp truth and canceling fufasas licence ? But papa won't do it smiley37