Posted: 2 months ago

Karolina kowalkiewicz boring ufc GIF on GIFER - by Aralhala

Word Count: 0

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

That's how it is & that's what is most frustrating isn't it ?

Tum sach chupaoge phir dadi batayegi phir insult karegi ..arre ? Behen how many kaands you did in those 10 months behind armans back ? Was abhira always , everytime , 100% honest with arman ? I dare her ..when they reconcile , let me see how many secrets she keep , how many things she does behind his back ? Iski khatir uski khatir , phone nahi mila , wo khatre mei tha , haalaat aise ban gaye blah blah the excuses never end . If this is what's troubling her , more than arman , she should question herself if she can do it .

She's talking exactly like her papa..coward, spineless & foolish . Spineless and foolish bec both can't take on dadisa & coward bec knowing the truth, that they might be manipulated , they do it with open eyes & blame the other party also for falling into the trap , they never try to find a way to get away do they ? Matlab onus is on vidya & Arman ke woh dadi ke trap mei na phase only then they will be accepted. Kya fizool ki baat hai.

Why does she have to get Insulted by Sanjay and dadi ? Like who the hell put the gun on her head and asked her to come to the lions den n challenge them? Sanjay taunted her ye toh humare outhouse mei padi rehti hai. Exactly why she should not be there ...they humiliate her and she blames arman..wth 🥱

completely agree….Abhira really needs to get off her high horse and introspect..she has made more than her fair share of mistakes and she needs to acknowledge that her own behaviour has also contributed to the overall mess ..but this will never happen because FL hamesha sahi hoti hai …the way she throws attitude doesn't help either ..discretion is the better part of valour ..Abhira clearly hasn’t ever heard of this or she wouldn’t be unnecessarily poking sleeping dogs ..here they’re already on high alert and she’s still poking for no good reason ..the less said about Abhira’s Papa the better ..but yeah, he’s using her to fight a shadow war ..he doesn’t have the guts to face up to his mother ..he’s thrown Abhira into the lion’s den and she thinks he did her a favour smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 2 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

That's how it is & that's what is most frustrating isn't it ?

Tum sach chupaoge phir dadi batayegi phir insult karegi ..arre ? Behen how many kaands you did in those 10 months behind armans back ? Was abhira always , everytime , 100% honest with arman ? I dare her ..when they reconcile , let me see how many secrets she keep , how many things she does behind his back ? Iski khatir uski khatir , phone nahi mila , wo khatre mei tha , haalaat aise ban gaye blah blah the excuses never end . If this is what's troubling her , more than arman , she should question herself if she can do it .

She's talking exactly like her papa..coward, spineless & foolish . Spineless and foolish bec both can't take on dadisa & coward bec knowing the truth, that they might be manipulated , they do it with open eyes & blame the other party also for falling into the trap , they never try to find a way to get away do they ? Matlab onus is on vidya & Arman ke woh dadi ke trap mei na phase only then they will be accepted. Kya fizool ki baat hai.

Why does she have to get Insulted by Sanjay and dadi ? Like who the hell put the gun on her head and asked her to come to the lions den n challenge them? Sanjay taunted her ye toh humare outhouse mei padi rehti hai. Exactly why she should not be there ...they humiliate her and she blames arman..wth 🥱

Zyada kuch nhi chupaya tha........pehle she didn't say anything that a murderer like was Yuvraj stalking and had bugged the whole PH and he was also responsible for Vidya's kidnapping. I mean, any sane person would have told the family members that they were in danger.

Phir Charu is working, woh nhi bataya

Phir Charu is dating her boss woh nhi bataya

Phir KP asked her to divorce Armaan ye nhi bataya......can someone refresh my memory? Did KP manipulate Abhira here or not?? Abhira hai kaise manipulate hogi, sorry. smiley6smiley6

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

I agree, Abhira 's trust is broken, she feels like a fool ki jispe itna bharosa kia, usine sach nhi bataya.

But people expect her to forgive him because he realised love, so it doesn't matter however he treats her, because he is fair and lovely, and has blue/brown 👀 eyes.

He would have got hate only if he was a driver or from lower income group, like Abhira's dad.

Since he is rich and good looking, all is well and let's hate Abhira, because how dare that girl is not sehemi Hui and is so outspoken, because standing up for yourself and to call a spade a spade apparently means being a brat and badtameez smiley36

Should have seen last generation the amount of fights that used to happen between the fandom of Akshara's both husbands smiley36

Unpopular opinion but, I don't root for AbhiMaan. I like Armaan as an individual, i don't hate him, but I don't want him with Abhira because he will end up destroying her.

Blessed I think are the people who don't want Ar for Ab, Ab for Ar and Ar for Ruhi..

Sabse confused and frustrated vho log hain who are in this for the Ab - Ar couple together and some good romance... Same state jho hamare leads ka hain.. Karein bhi tho kya kare.. Maange bhi tho kya maanghe.. 😀

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Blessed I think are the people who don't want Ar for Ab, Ab for Ar, Ru for Ar and Ar for Ruhi..

Sabse confused and frustrated vho log hain who are in this for the Ab - Ar couple together and some good romance... Same state jho hamare leads ka hain.. Karein bhi tho kya kare.. Maange bhi tho kya maanghe.. 😀

Bas thodi si sadbuddhi all around maang kete hain! Abhira, Uske papa, unki maa, unke damaad, Armaan, uski maayein.. bas all around!! Phir sab apne aap teekh ho jayega!

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Zyada kuch nhi chupaya tha........pehle she didn't say anything that a murderer like Yuvraj stalking and bugged the whole PH and he was also responsible for Vidya's kidnapping. I mean any sane person would have told the family members what danger they are in and what could happen.

Phir Charu is working woh nhi bataya

Phir Charu is dating her boss woh nhi bataya

Phir KP asked her to divorce Armaan ye nhi bataya......can someone refresh my memory? Did KP manipulate Abhira here or not?? Abhira hai kaise manipulate hogi, sorry. smiley6smiley6

their shadi is real but both were in deal for 1 yr. Both didn't trust each other nor shared anything about the issues. She went in front to fight he stopped her not to go against family except krishh time he supported. He kept on giving her instructions not to intrude into family but she didn't respect him. They didn't understand each other not had love. Except abhira felt love but challenged dadi to unite vm as she is hurdle for them. Dadi asked her to sign divorce papers. Both were on one yr completion only and bhoj jimmedari nakli pati all used by her. It's not his first words to say so. He followed it next. When did he love her is in mandap his realisation came in. So trust should be there from then not for past. Hum sath the dhoka diya is not right words. He didn't fool her or cheat her as she is in deal. He was bound to that deal and kept calm not wanting ruhi to be exposed or humiliated by anyone. Nor anyone knew the past. That's main reason he kept quiet. He respected ruhi and it will continue any day. Though he rejected her in shadi it doesn't mean he hates her or he has to throw her from Life. She is part of poddars family what if rohit returns every day they have to see eo faces again. Will he daily needs to prove his innocence. Raat gayi baat gayi. Deal mein what all they did they should not repeat it back with new found rista. If its the same there should not be zeal to live together as others are making them as easy prey and these are falling easily.
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Blessed I think are the people who don't want Ar for Ab, Ab for Ar and Ar for Ruhi..

Sabse confused and frustrated vho log Ihain who are in this for the Ab - Ar couple together and some good romance... Same state jho hamare leads ka hain.. Karein bhi tho kya kare.. Maange bhi tho kya maanghe.. 😀

more fools us smiley37
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Bas thodi si sadbuddhi all around maang kete hain! Abhira, Uske papa, unki maa, unke damaad, Armaan, uski maayein.. bas all around!! Phir sab apne aap teekh ho jayega!

this reminds me of Sai calling Virat her mother-in-law’s son …all the good clips are on SM I guess smiley37
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Sahi Pakde hainsmiley36