Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Abhira has bared her heart out to him and shown how vulnerable she is.

She has trusted him many times and had her trust broken.

Ruhi ke saath past is not only thing he's done wrong. This is the final straw.

He made her feel like a bojh, a disposable commodity and told her she's an ungrateful freeloader, a mistake at various points. He didn't hesitate to divorce her and did it in the most cruel way. He didn't hesitate to rub his dusri shaadi in her face. He deliberately hurt her.

Suddenly he flipped and had a realization.

Yet Ab understood it all , was giving him a chance but then she learns this past with Ruhi and Ruhi being his so called "bff" while actually they were planning how to be together after Abhira is dumped

I don't see how she can react in any way other than what she's doing now.

She needs time to calm down, work on something else like her career instead of listening to his explanations for lying rn.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

see this is my problem ..even yesterday Abhira was lecturing Armaan on how manipulative Kaveri Poddar is ..like he hasn’t lived with her for thirty odd years and doesn’t know ..he has not acknowledged it openly but is well aware that she is not fair ..he has even said it when he’s fought on Abhira’s behalf ..anyway so when you acknowledge that she is manipulative, why are you allowing her to manipulate you when it comes to Armaan ..why are you not considering that it might be worth your time to give him a listen .:this argument of you didn’t tell me then, why should I listen to you now is childish to say the least .. baaki Kaveri ke photoshop, video editing and projecting skills toh aprampaar hai ..so she’ll play her games smiley37

I guess abhira was repeating madhav's words. He only told dadi is an expert in manipulating people with their weakness, abhira thoda change karke same boli armaan kosmiley17.

But the thing is jo usne bola she needs to apply it in her own life as well.

Yeh type karte karte yaad aaya, in precap dadi seemed shocked with armaan's confession, (this is exact scenario that madhav was trying to avoid in his case & decided to enter by window to see vidya), toh will she use abhira & manipulate armaan now🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️. Like abhira ke liye aisa karo, abhira ki kushi ke liye waisa karo n all & he might agree to all of it for abhira, without thinking similar to her deal with abhira for madhav vidya patchup

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: warn4rsstan

Poop-asa is so jobless, why is he running behind abhira's job practically all the time💀when will this zoo family throw kaveri and poopasa out? I can't stand how petty kaveri is. She doesn't even have a proper character arc, she's just biased, bitter and egoistic as hell. Itna toh swarna bhi nhi krti thi, even when her biological son died. yeah, swarna didn't want to see naira infront of her or in kartik's life, but she never sabotaged her life actively by snatching her job or orchestrating her accident. this kaveri is so hell bent on ruining abhira's life, like leave the girl alone

Cycle ki chori Mei the Poddar family is investing so much time .. that SB was asking this guy to give me the case ..

Armaan wanted to be there for Abhira is understandable he wanted to motivate her for her first individual show ..

Kaveri n Sanjay trying to bribe a judge for such a petty issue …their hatred will make Abhira more visible in the court

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira is lied to for 11 months by the man she loves about something he could have easily have told her at various points

She is insulted and berated every day

She is alone except for some concern shown by M recently, has no ghar, no stable job, no family, no close friends

She's constantly dealing with people deliberately sabotaging her life to break her.

Yet she should not react with anger or pain and only Abhira is to blame for everything. 🙄

Yes, she does not trust armaan...and IMO, she is totally correct....

Bhai if armaan has to clarify his stand, what will armaan say? he did not favour ruhi over abhirar? he did not have a relationship with ruhi? he was not quiet even when ruhi brought in the divorce papers? he was so happy ki abhira disclosed this divorce paper thing to vidya??? kya bolega apni safai mein?😂

Abhira has seen and suffered all....haan she does not know the extent that he and ruhi have gone to.....going to the mandir to write shiv shakti??? yeh batayega kya??😂

and she is correct....did he not promise ruhi that he will talk to dadi once the divorce is done? and did he not agree to marry ruhi within hours of the divorce?? kya bolega?

V could c that armaan was not happy.....But he still said those big big words in praise of ruhi...and belittled abhira by telling he had to babysit her!!!

Abhira has faced all this..she has seen the whole biased behaviour of his....family chod bhi do...tab bhi..armaan had not set boundaries..and he let ruhi run his life and even abhira's....to ab bolega kya??

I loved u....but was marrying ruhi? and aise hi ruhi ko humari life mein ghusne diya??? so what she brought the divorce papers...but i loved u...so what i was going to the temple with her...but i loved u???😂

ya....Ki I loved u....kab se? pata nahi..shayad mandap per hi??😂..kyunki usse pehle to u were in pain...and i did not care...ya i was the one inflicting pain to u???😂

IMO, armaan does not have much to say here...as he has really messed up too much....Abhira has seen and faced it all....she just could not think that acchi parvarish matlab bhabhi se ishq ladana hota hai 😂 ....so when she was told about armaan and ruhi ka relation....which obviously she confirmed with him too..... uske baad kisi ko kuch zyada kahne ki zarorrat nahi thi...😂

ab bhi if he takes ruhi ka case...without discussing with abhira, it may b a bigger mess...😂

Jo bhi ka lo...abhira lost her mom because of armaan...yeh sach hai....abhira does not blame him for it.....as she knows he had no bad intentions.....he was trying to help.....

But the sufferings she has had at his house....usme he is at fault.....

agar deal hi rahne deta marriage to as abhira insisted earlier...keep her out of family things...But saara muh dikhayee sab kiya.....abhira ki padhai per rok lagaya...she was blamed for anything and everything that happened...rohit ka ghar se jaana...with is toytally because of armaan and ruhi...uske liye bhi she was blamed....to isme to uski fault hai.....

Edited by India_TV - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

He made her feel like a bojh, a disposable commodity and told her she's an ungrateful freeloader, a mistake at various points. He didn't hesitate to divorce her and did it in the most cruel way. He didn't hesitate to rub his dusri shaadi in her face. He deliberately hurt her.

Yet Ab understood it all , was giving him a chance but then she learns this past with Ruhi and Ruhi being his so called "bff" while actually they were planning how to be together after Abhira is dumped

She needs time to calm down, work on something else like her career instead of listening to his explanations for lying rn.

yeah and her venting out at him is normal .. today was a very normal conversation.. she wants to focus on her career .. why is she not going to Mussorie is an issue but she’s staying because she loves Armaan and wants him to be near her
But the family is not letting her relax even in minor moments

First they ruined her graduation moment now they are after her in every case

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I agree, Abhira 's trust is broken, she feels like a fool ki jispe itna bharosa kia, usine sach nhi bataya.

But people expect her to forgive him because he realised love, so it doesn't matter however he treats her, because he is fair and lovely, and has blue/brown 👀 eyes.

Since he is rich and good looking, all is well and let's hate Abhira, because how dare that girl is not sehemi Hui and is so outspoken, because standing up for yourself and to call a spade a spade apparently means being a brat and badtameez smiley36

Unpopular opinion but, I don't root for AbhiMaan. I like Armaan as an individual, i don't hate him, but I don't want him with Abhira because he will end up destroying her.

Gen 3 ref edit

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

see this is my problem ..even yesterday Abhira was lecturing Armaan on how manipulative Kaveri Poddar is ..like he hasn’t lived with her for thirty odd years and doesn’t know ..he has not acknowledged it openly but is well aware that she is not fair ..he has even said it when he’s fought on Abhira’s behalf ..anyway so when you acknowledge that she is manipulative, why are you allowing her to manipulate you when it comes to Armaan ..why are you not considering that it might be worth your time to give him a listen .:this argument of you didn’t tell me then, why should I listen to you now is childish to say the least .. baaki Kaveri ke photoshop, video editing and projecting skills toh aprampaar hai ..so she’ll play her games smiley37

That's how it is & that's what is most frustrating isn't it ?

Tum sach chupaoge phir dadi batayegi phir insult karegi ..arre ? Behen how many kaands you did in those 10 months behind armans back ? Was abhira always , everytime , 100% honest with arman ? I dare her ..when they reconcile , let me see how many secrets she keep , how many things she does behind his back ? Iski khatir uski khatir , phone nahi mila , wo khatre mei tha , haalaat aise ban gaye blah blah the excuses never end . If this is what's troubling her , more than arman , she should question herself if she can do it .

She's talking exactly like her papa..coward, spineless & foolish . Spineless and foolish bec both can't take on dadisa & coward bec knowing the truth, that they might be manipulated , they do it with open eyes & blame the other party also for falling into the trap , they never try to find a way to get away do they ? Matlab onus is on vidya & Arman ke woh dadi ke trap mei na phase only then they will be accepted. Kya fizool ki baat hai.

Why does she have to get Insulted by Sanjay and dadi ? Like who the hell put the gun on her head and asked her to come to the lions den n challenge them? Sanjay taunted her ye toh humare outhouse mei padi rehti hai. Exactly why she should not be there ...they humiliate her and she blames arman..wth 🥱

Edited by Krinya - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

yeah and her venting out at him is normal .. today was a very normal conversation.. she wants to focus on her career .. why is she not going to Mussorie is an issue but she’s staying because she loves Armaan and wants him to be near her
But the family is not letting her relax even in minor moments

First they ruined her graduation moment now they are after her in every case

Toh is mein arman ki kya galti hai?smiley5

Krinya thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I guess abhira was repeating madhav's words. He only told dadi is an expert in manipulating people with their weakness, abhira thoda change karke same boli armaan kosmiley17.

But the thing is jo usne bola she needs to apply it in her own life as well.

Yeh type karte karte yaad aaya, in precap dadi seemed shocked with armaan's confession, (this is exact scenario that madhav was trying to avoid in his case & decided to enter by window to see vidya), toh will she use abhira & manipulate armaan now🤦‍♀️🙆‍♀️. Like abhira ke liye aisa karo, abhira ki kushi ke liye waisa karo n all & he might agree to all of it for abhira, without thinking similar to her deal with abhira for madhav vidya patchup

I wanna applaud kaveri and Sanjay for their smartness but I won't..the opposite party agrees to play puppet , ab yahan Kaun galat hai ?

I mean papa beti arman and masa ..they can't have an open communication channel , they won't be honest with eo , stand by eo , make sure there's no mu , they won't build a solid trust between them..WHY? smiley37what they do is maintain distance ke dadi beech mei aa jaaye smiley37 Matlab alag hona hai baad mei toh abhi alag hi rehte hai vaise bhi dadisa alag kar degi

I'm enjoying itv after ages smiley37

Edited by Krinya - 2 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

I wanna applaud kaveri and Sanjay for their smartness but I won't..the opposite party agrees to play puppet , ab yahan Kaun galat hai ?

I mean papa beti arman and masa ..they can't have an open communication channel , they won't be honest with eo , stand by eo , make sure there's no mu , they won't build a solid trust between them..WHY? smiley37what they will do is maintain distance ke dadi beech mei na aa jaaye smiley37 Matlab alag hona hai baad mei toh abhi alag hi rehte hai vaise bhi dadisa alag kar degi

I'm enjoying itv after ages smiley37

Yes I agree there is no unity even if they love each other ..

Madhav , Vidya , Arman and Abhira are a unit and are loyal to their spouses ..,they also know how Kaveri n SB create difference but still there is no WhatsApp group between them to create an open channel of communication