That's cause Kaja never have dialogue just watching pati lied

and talk his bakwaas and get bezzati

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLzFCuG1EBM

Chaur wore that yellow sunshine dress to the office many times,

even wore it when she met Dev ex-wife Sanjana smiley37smiley37

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Aaj Armaan ki bashing ho rahi hai Twitter pe because he took up Ruhi's case. People are saying he once again chose Ruhi over Abhira smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Armaan ke liye dil se bura lagta haismiley13 that's why i would like to volunteer as Acchi aurat for Armaan..bolo kaha audition dena haismiley9

Since Ar apology/ self guilt lines seem to be directly based on X narrative, we might also get him apologizing for choosing Ruhi over Ab on this though usne cafe mein saaf kaha tha ki he is doing it for Ab as well and ensured ki usne name bhi pehle Ab ka liya in that list.. 😒

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: leafy2022

After watching last few episodes and being silent about it my observation is Kaveri Poddar is the stupidest person I have seen (they may whitewash her as per makers wishes but for now).

I have seen shrewd villain elders in other serials, but this one is just plain stupid. She doesn’t know manipulation to get her revenge done. She just simply talks nonsense and vile words and off course it will bite her very soon and infact already she is cornered.

How does she consider herself as a successful businesswoman. IDK.🤷

The family is leaning against her every passing day and she is dumb enough not to see that..smiley18

Theek hi hai..the person opposite her is just the same..badi badi baatein aur bas

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

But her minions except armaan are still the same. Toh dadi ko kya problem hain?? It's not that abhira encouraged them to take wrong choices in life, spoiling their lives, bringing insult to the family. Aisa kuch kiya nahi usne abhi tak, & family is still together. Toh phir issue kya hain???

Arree family ke together hone se what does she care smiley37 but they have all shown they can rebel na.. Krish, Charu, Manisha have all spoken up, and acted on their whims as prodded by Abhira according to KP atleast!! And not to forget Madhav was already one lost cause who is now also threating to get Vidya on the other side..Armaan the OG toffee boy is also not in her control anymore so she obviously has pent up anger! And it's festering to date with everything thats happening!

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Armaan is never going to hate Ruhi ..he is never going to call her names ..he will always feel a sense of obligation to her and will be the first to reach if she is in a crisis ..this is the truth and I don’t see it changing ..if people are expecting something different, I don’t think DKP is going to serve ..:if Abhira cannot accept this or understand what Armaan’s motivations are on this, then it is better they part ways now rather than suffer later ..Armaan won’t allow manipulation or interference but he won’t abandon Ruhi altogether either ..but Abhira is also not an ITV FL for nothing..so she’ll be the first to send her husband to Ruhi’s aid ..FLs are mahan..but they’re also humane at great cost to their own lives ..but since DKP does not seem to have plans to turn Ruhi into a vamp, maybe this won’t go the Ekta way !

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Who tho hona hi Hai . But khud se Nahi.. wo nek kaam KP karegi! Anyway Abhira doesn't trust Armaan lol! Aaj usne Kaha bhi.. Har baat pehle dadi se pata chalti hai.. so sure Armaan may want to tell her but KP will beat him to it and hogaya ek aur MU

Vakeel Saab ko na apna turtle mode ko thoda speed karna padega...Uska dadi toh usse do kadam aaghe nikalkar iske peet peeche kya kar rah hai woh bhi jet speed pe...I am still in the optimism that aakhri moment pe kachua saari baazi palat dega,,,warna iss dragfest ka koi result nahi niklega smiley37

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Armaan is never going to hate Ruhi ..he is never going to call her names ..he will always feel a sense of obligation to her and will be the first to reach if she is in a crisis ..this is the truth and I don’t see it changing ..if people are expecting something different, I don’t think DKP is going to serve ..:if Abhira cannot accept this or understand what Armaan’s motivations are on this, then it is better they part ways now rather than suffer later ..Armaan won’t allow manipulation or interference but he won’t abandon Ruhi altogether either ..but Abhira is also not an ITV FL for nothing..so she’ll be the first to send her husband to Ruhi’s aid ..FLs are mahan..but they’re also humane at great cost to their own lives ..but since DKP does not seem to have plans to turn Ruhi into a vamp, maybe this won’t go the Ekta way !

he should turn Ruhi the independent woman into Neeti the independent woman smiley9 nice criminal show this! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Visszz

Vakeel Saab ko na apna turtle mode ko thoda speed karna padega...Uska dadi toh usse do kadam aathe nikalkar iske peet peeche kya kar rah hai woh bhi jet speed pe...I am still in the optimism that aakhri moment pe kachua saari baazi palat dega,,,warna iss dragfest ka koi result nahi niklega smiley37

Optimism ki daath smiley32

But the kachua isn't the hero in the story...if anything Abhira will be the one to paltofy baazi n all.. FL and all that jazz

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

This 💯 even today he clearly mentioned that he's taking up her case because Abhira would've wanted it.

Also Ruhi zyada kuch nahi karegi. They're not going to turn her negative or greysmiley29

Dadisa will manipulate the situation, maybe edit a few videos and pictures (cafe ka background change karke peeche beach, honeymoon suite laga sakti haismiley37) and try to gaslight Abhira.