Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

No point of anything Kv said if she ultimately is pro Ruhi and making Armaan fight case for Ruhi🙄

Edited by Pinecone - 2 months ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Visszz

Mujhe sirf woh aur daldal me na pade...Is baare me woh Abhira ko bataye...Already things are tough for him ..Is wakt again woh apne pair pe khuladi maar diya toh smiley44

My point exactly.. already daldal mei hai..aur Kitna jayega smiley36 Abhira doesn't trust him toh Max hoga kya ? Trust negative mei toh jayega nai. Let him be . Abhira toh hai court mei , she will know aise bhi

Aise bhi, when he has a clear conscience , why should he be scared or give any explanation/ justification.

Haan ruhi should not get ideas , so he made it clear frm the beginning.

Edited by Krinya - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Docworld

I was surprised when Kaveri told Ruhi no you betrayed us😭😭😭.. Tumne hum par koyi ehsaan nahi kiya hain😅😅 And I rewinded it to make sure that I heard it right....

Kya faayda.. it lasted for 1 second!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I genuinely want writers to address dadi's issue with abhira. Jo log episodes dekhte hain & jo log clips dekhte hain, sab confused hain ke dadi ki issue kya hain??

Is it that dadi is aware of abhira's lineage also, & she is seeking revenge through abhira ya aur koi valid reason hain ya bas itna ke unka ego hurt ho gaya 🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Well her blind hate started from that land case thing, especially from the moment the media hounded her about the details of that stole file, whose blame went to abhira but karnama charu madam ka tha smiley36

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

What's even the point of giving KP these random lines about Ruhi cheating Rohit if she had to just let it pass immediately after! smiley39

Rohit’s bhoot has joined another show. Dadi doesn’t care about his bhoot 🧛‍♂️ smiley37
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

First impressions last for KP! Just look at the 1st 3 epis when Abhira was nothing but a resort operator and even then KP couldn't tolerate her for one min! Tho once after becoming Dil tho she's created havoc in her family by giving confidence and keys to each of her puppets who have shown they can become human if rightly prodded.. It's all more than enough reason for her to hate Abhira. A 22 year old girl who repeatedly shook and is shaking her control over her minions!

But her minions except armaan are still the same. Toh dadi ko kya problem hain?? It's not that abhira encouraged them to take wrong choices in life, spoiling their lives, bringing insult to the family. Aisa kuch kiya nahi usne abhi tak, & family is still together. Toh phir issue kya hain???

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naya_31

Rohit’s bhoot has joined another show. Dadi doesn’t care about his bhoot 🧛‍♂️ smiley37

Not like she cares any less for her very much alive (atleast for now) and useless son Madhav!

Originally posted by: Pinecone

No point of anything Kv said if she ultimately is pro Ruhi and making Armaan fight case for Ruhi🙄

Haa.. Yehi to next plot hain.. Using Ruhi to create further MU btw AA..
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krinya

My point exactly.. already daldal mei hai..aur Kitna jayega smiley36 Abhira doesn't trust him toh Max hoga kya ? Trust negative mei toh jayega nai. Let him be . Abhira toh hai court mei , she will know aise bhi

Aise bhi, when he has a clear conscience , why should he be scared or give any explanation/ justification.

Haan ruhi should not get ideas , so he made it clear frm the beginning.

Problem ye nahi hai ki woh dono jagada kare indifferent behave kare,,,but scene sirf baaki logon ko fayda utane keliye create kare and only them getting pleasure,its unbearable