Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

A wife has no connection to her husband behaves as if she is married to mother in law smiley37

That useless woman blaming Abhira ...seriously

Middle aged woman acting like " nanna munna pappa".....acting bechari

So many becharis ...all over ITV

Yeh ITV dunia belongs to becharis ....smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37Ruhi bechari , Vidya bechari, wigwali bechari , Charu bechari ...Most annoying πŸ˜‘ is Vidya bechari....

Don't forget... Dadi bechari.

bechari ka ego hurt kiya hain abhira ne, isliye uski career & life barbaad karne ke liye tayyar baithi hain, but ruhi ne aisa kuch nahi kiya toh uske feelings dadi samajti hai. Toh she is not evil, bas bechari..

Dekha nahi aaj dadi was gussa on ruhi wrt to rohit, but dadi yeh baat bhool gayi ki ruhi poddar house mein rohit ka naam lekar armaan ke liye ruki hui thi, in a way cheating his parents & family's emotions. But dadi let it go, kyunki she is becharismiley20.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You want to know something

Cracking Up Kevin Hart GIF

kajal is wearing the same green sari the last time Armaan grab fufasa

collar and he push kajal away trying to help him off the floor smiley37

Charu has her I love yellow dress before Dev ghosted her

and kajal has her bezzati green sari smiley37smiley37

how do you remember all this in great detail lol

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

You want to know something

Cracking Up Kevin Hart GIF

kajal is wearing the same green sari the last time Armaan grab fufasa

collar and he push kajal away trying to help him off the floor smiley37

Charu has her I love yellow dress before Dev ghosted her

and kajal has her bezzati green sari smiley37smiley37

collar pakad by ar toh beijjati green saree for wifey wah what an observation 😍πŸ₯°

This hug was so emotional 😭😭.. AA need to have more private conversationsπŸ₯²πŸ₯²https://x.com/nitssayss/status/1808697586242494610

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I don't understand the issue about Armaan helping Ruhi here. I mean, I don't like Ruhi, but Armaan does consider her his friend. What's wrong with helping her??

nah nah ..aise kaise ..what is this immature behaviour you are suggesting ..smiley7smiley37
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I genuinely want writers to address dadi's issue with abhira. Jo log episodes dekhte hain & jo log clips dekhte hain, sab confused hain ke dadi ki issue kya hain??

Is it that dadi is aware of abhira's lineage also, & she is seeking revenge through abhira ya aur koi valid reason hain ya bas itna ke unka ego hurt ho gaya πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Aaj Armaan ki bashing ho rahi hai Twitter pe because he took up Ruhi's case. People are saying he once again chose Ruhi over Abhira smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Armaan ke liye dil se bura lagta haismiley13 that's why i would like to volunteer as Acchi aurat for Armaan..bolo kaha audition dena haismiley9

I'll come as cheering squad for you smiley27

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

What's even the point of giving KP these random lines about Ruhi cheating Rohit if she had to just let it pass immediately after! smiley39

I was surprised when Kaveri told Ruhi no you betrayed us😭😭😭.. Tumne hum par koyi ehsaan nahi kiya hainπŸ˜…πŸ˜… And I rewinded it to make sure that I heard it right....
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I genuinely want writers to address dadi's issue with abhira. Jo log episodes dekhte hain & jo log clips dekhte hain, sab confused hain ke dadi ki issue kya hain??

Is it that dadi is aware of abhira's lineage also, & she is seeking revenge through abhira ya aur koi valid reason hain ya bas itna ke unka ego hurt ho gaya πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

First impressions last for KP! Just look at the 1st 3 epis when Abhira was nothing but a resort operator and even then KP couldn't tolerate her for one min! Tho once after becoming Dil tho she's created havoc in her family by giving confidence and keys to each of her puppets who have shown they can become human if rightly prodded.. It's all more than enough reason for her to hate Abhira. A 22 year old girl who repeatedly shook and is shaking her control over her minions!