Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ar is not considering divorce thing as major thing. In precap it's told meri patni. Divorce or no divorce se kuch farq nahi usko. They are showing ar side commitment to his love or wife.

Thats not the issue, divorce karna hain, nahi karna hain, they can work it out. But forging documents is a legit crime. Uskey liye toh sanjay has to be penalized in some way.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Worst part, family witness what she does with abhira, & nobody talks about it neither in front of her not within closed door or calls her out.

Kya hain yeh, kisi ko kuch dikhayi nahi deta hain kya??? smiley18

This family is really something!! People don't talk to each other, people don't share their secrets, people don't question, people don't even feel any emotion without the say so of KP! Some control the woman has on her family!! Aajkal tho every single character in the show is monotone so why single out KP! No one has anything more to offer than the exact same lines they had yesterday or the day before!! The story per se has not moved from its rotational axis in forever!!! Sure 100 plots have been added, but basically kuch bhi change Nahi Hua Hai.. all the dynamics are exactly what they have been all along!! It's making for such a tiresome watch that I can't even!!! smiley44

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After watching last few episodes and being silent about it my observation is Kaveri Poddar is the stupidest person I have seen (they may whitewash her as per makers wishes but for now).

I have seen shrewd villain elders in other serials, but this one is just plain stupid. She doesn’t know manipulation to get her revenge done. She just simply talks nonsense and vile words and off course it will bite her very soon and infact already she is cornered.

How does she consider herself as a successful businesswoman. IDK.🤷

The family is leaning against her every passing day and she is dumb enough not to see that..smiley18

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Thats not the issue, divorce karna hain, nahi karna hain, they can work it out. But forging documents is a legit crime. Uskey liye toh sanjay has to be penalized in some way.

will he be punished and dadi removes him as head of poddar firm keeps arman in his place 🤣. Pyare fufa sa has to wait for cycle case then 🤣
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If after all this phuphasa does not get disbarred then it would be a waste of two different tracks (i still do not understand why did they bother with fake divorce paper thing anyways if it was to never come up).

p.s: i still love you sanju smiley27

It was funny how he fumbled for words when Armaan spoke to him today smiley37 Aap Armaan se darr gaye??? The one character jie koi bhi kabhi bhi suna deta hai (although agreed he's also the one character jo periodically aap ko bhi sunatha hai) but still... it was funny smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If after all this phuphasa does not get disbarred then it would be a waste of two different tracks (i still do not understand why did they bother with fake divorce paper thing anyways if it was to never come up).

p.s: i still love you sanju smiley27

To disbar phuphasa in this bribery case , the chamcha whom phuphasa instructed will have to confess.. And to think of it even in the divorce case, only proof is that divorce paper... And it will be a case enough to disbar i think, only if he tried to get it attested or sthg of that sort. This could all remain a family drama even logically to think of it...

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

It was funny how he fumbled for words when Armaan spoke to him today smiley37 Aap Armaan se darr gaye??? The one character jie koi bhi kabhi bhi suna deta hai (although agreed he's also the one character jo periodically aap ko bhi sunatha hai) but still... it was funny smiley37

fufa ko collar ka darr hi kahi court mein pakad liya toh sab ke samne ijjat chali jayegi.

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

To disbar phuphasa in this bribery case , the chamcha whom phuphasa instructed will have to confess.. And to think of it even in the divorce case, only proof is that divorce paper... And it will be a case enough to disbar i think, only if he tried to get it attested or sthg of that sort. This could all remain a family drama even logically to think of it...

if his license is cancelled then he gets yuvraj back in story
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Usually in shows, if the head of the family is over controlling, there would a rebellious character, a trouble maker for the family, who will have the guts to call out the wrong one. Yahaan woh bhi nahi hain🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️.

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Usually in shows, if the head of the family is over controlling, there would a rebellious character, a trouble maker for the family, who will have the guts to call out the wrong one. Yahaan woh bhi nahi hain🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️.

and it's never ending.