Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1808685496463130884

i spy the toffee box. Kya phuphasa ko toffee milney wali thi and armaan ney becharey ko lene nahi di smiley13

What the use of revealing phuphasa ka kaand in front of family or armaan declaring his love for abhira. Family toh abhira ko kuch nahi bolegi, their job is to form semi circle & debate in hall room πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Btw jaise iss show mein sabko sab kuch pata hain, I won't be surprised if dadi is aware that armaan abhira are not divorce.

And why does armaan has to repeat he loves abhira in every episode in front of his family, & why is dadi is shocked as if it's a news for her πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ. Ab tak kaano mein wool daalke baithi thi kya??smiley29

Ab sure ho gayi hoon mein, madhav ke hospitalization ka blame bhi abhira pe hi aayega & dadi might ask ruhi to shift to poddar house to take care of vidyasmiley39, cos she can hurt abhirasmiley44

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1808685496463130884

i spy the toffee box. Kya phuphasa ko toffee milney wali thi and armaan ney becharey ko lene nahi di smiley13

Confidence with which Phuphasa says Ab tumhari patni nahi hai... Ultimate bharosa on Madhav, and this is before Madhav bekng in critical state...

Yaa iske beech mein divorce ho bhi gaya aur humein pata nahin chala... Or writers forgot ki divorce hua nahin hai... Hardly any mention of it now..

So dadisa said she already knew about Ar Ru from when? At what point in time she knew this? Also if she this then why not about Ar Ab shaddi deal……. Seriously dadisa is kachi khiladiπŸ˜†
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

What the use of revealing phuphasa ka kaand in front of family or armaan declaring his love for abhira. Family toh abhira ko kuch nahi bolegi, their job is to form semi circle & debate in hall room πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Btw jaise iss show mein sabko sab kuch pata hain, I won't be surprised if dadi is aware that armaan abhira are not divorce.

And why does armaan has to repeat he loves abhira in every episode in front of his family, & why is dadi is shocked as if it's a news for her πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ. Ab tak kaano mein wool daalke baithi thi kya??smiley29

Ab sure ho gayi hoon mein, madhav ke hospitalization ka blame bhi abhira pe hi aayega & dadi might ask ruhi to shift to poddar house to take care of vidyasmiley39, cos she can hurt abhirasmiley44

Phir abhira k phone main roz live stream video links bhejegi smiley27

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That's what I am hating the most. They got a good actor, and a character with good potential, but making her so petty and one-dimensional is so stupid. The earlier kaveri-abhira relationship was kinda hot-and-cold, which was fun too watch. Abhi its getting so monotonous.

Worst part, family witness what she does with abhira, & nobody talks about it neither in front of her not behind closed door or calls her out.

Kya hain yeh, kisi ko kuch dikhayi nahi deta hain kya??? smiley18

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

audacity of puhpasa though. He knows that they are technically not divorced, phir bhi bol raha hain smiley37

Audacity nahi! Confidence on himself ki aaj nahi tho kal divorce tho ho hi jaayega smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Phuphasa ka phir bhi logical hain. Dadi is illogical. Unke scenes ab dekhne ka mann hi nahi karta, there is no surprise element in her character, pata hi hain she will try to make abhira cry. Unka show mein existence hi sirf iske liye hain.

She is no longer the sophisticated elegant matriarch she was once.

blind hate re. Is there any reason for it. Nothing. If trp is more dadi will be good and plus but here it's always negative. She will not let abhira ans accept her. Remember that speech days trp is 2.4 so they made her little smile and happy. It's all her hate and fufa is her chamcha. It's monotonous now so we are not liking the same recipe served for months I am getting ghutan seeing the same pattern and ddp of fl crying always. She was calm in between they rised her cries again
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

If after all this phuphasa does not get disbarred then it would be a waste of two different tracks (i still do not understand why did they bother with fake divorce paper thing anyways if it was to never come up).

p.s: i still love you sanju smiley27

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

They were already in the whole financially so the loan only made it bigger

So even without the loan, Goenka's were already broke and now they're on holiday smiley36

that holiday is kept as bahana to get ruhi near dadi. Orelse manish won't accept it. Another thing is ruhi didn't approach dadi on her own. It's dadi unknowingly met her and the case being rejected was the issue there. Ruhi can call arman for help but na.

If after all this phuphasa does not get disbarred then it would be a waste of two different tracks (i still do not understand why did they bother with fake divorce paper thing anyways if it was to never come up).

p.s: i still love you sanju smiley27

ar is not considering divorce thing as major thing. In precap it's told meri patni. Divorce or no divorce se kuch farq nahi usko. They are showing ar side commitment to his love or wife.