Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Logic ka yrkkh se koi connection nai but common sense says that if there was a theft there was FIR first & the culprit was arrested ..technically the public prosecutor must be fighting the case for him & not abhira..

In short, technically, the govt is fighting for the goon against the wronged party smiley39

Am I right ?

I posted exactly the same.. Lawyers ke family ke upar serial hai.. Both leads are lawyers.. And kya bakwaas dikha raha hai..

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ar taking gk case is a double edged aword. Its totally upto him , that how he is gonna handle this. If he still harbors hopes to get back with ab, better come out clean before her and maintain distance from ru. Still, till abhira-armaan don't have a heart to heart talk without rona dhona or anger, there won't be any progress.

Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

It make as much sense as her son, keeping Abhimaan apart by not

having them talk and say he's helping them while keeping fake talaak a secrete smiley29

also isn't judge back yet from vacation

Madhav Ki tho baat hi mat Karo smiley7

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan taking up goenka case is justifiable, but he should mention it to abhira with clear reason why he chose that case. Then it's upto her to trust him or not.

I really thought ruhi will be brought back only after armaan abhira have improved their relationship a bit, idhar kuch sort nahi ho raha instead mus pile up kar rahe hain🤷‍♀️.

It seems makers sirf one track mind se jaa rahe hain ke har episode mein abhira ko rulana hain & poddars should hate her phir chahe logic ho ya na ho & except armaan & phuphasa(just collar pakadne ke alawa no punishment for him also), nobody is held accountable for their wrong doings, it makes the show monotonous. Humko pata hain track jo bhi ho it's for abhira's tears only. Kitna dekhenge bhai uske breakdowns, divorce ke baad yehi chal raha tha for 2-3 weeks then 1 week rest mila usko, again started 🤦‍♀️.

yrkkh style grey characters get easy chooth they are never exposed or given any punishment. So fufa gets collar treatment only. Can ar slap him na. Dadi can do but she herself is telling him to do who is culprits then. S2 was never this bad nor the followed family. Atleast they were loving the fl as beti and angry when things went wrong. Here from start that hatred is there. Dad is time pass and food digestion process is this only now orelse she gets health issues it seems🤣🤣 the way she is this in hate it's difficult to turn. Seeing vidya saved also she can't turn an eye. Ar got saved by ak giving her life but still dadi has nothing on her except bad mouthing a dead person. I have never seen a fl degraded this much like ak gets back mouthed after her death also 🤗. Ruhi won't be an issue for them from her side. Listening that much jaap and left in a bad position she won't take a step further. It's upto ar abhira how they get their issues solved. Now only dadi fufa are the main issue.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Logic ka yrkkh se koi connection nai but common sense says that if there was a theft there was FIR first & the culprit was arrested ..technically the public prosecutor must be fighting the case for him & not abhira..

In short, technically, the govt is fighting for the goon against the wronged party smiley39

Am I right ?

Well, irl most local goons are directly or indirectly funded by political parties, so that's not too improbablesmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I couldn't get.. Who is the other party here in this case? was there a mention? Court mein bhi nahin dikhi.. Kuch bhi..

Cycle lekar mast ghoom rahey hongey. Waisey bhi court main aakar time waste he karna tha smiley36

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Exactly

So much toxicity

& Kaveri ka faltu mein bohot ho raha hain.

exactly the episode are turning so toxic I even skipped Abs break down scene at last. Seriously starting ending every time fl is crying.
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ye pura gen sirf recreating old scenes and drawing parallels as they go along mein hi nikal jayega smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 2 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I don't understand the issue about Armaan helping Ruhi here. I mean, I don't like Ruhi, but Armaan does consider her his friend. What's wrong with helping her??

Armaan is a lawyer so I have no issue with him helping Goenka's parivaar

Now the only thing is will Armaan be open and honest with Abhira and

maintain boundaries that will be the questions Abimaan fans will be looking at