Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Kiske baare mein bol rahi ho?? Armaan??

ya ar only
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

no she would not. she is not stupid. she held Ruhi accountable for betraying rohit too.

She would want him to do right by MG and Ruhi if they are in distress but never at the cost of once again letting ruhi be privy to his life which is likely to happen if he doesnt involve anyone else in the case. she already feels like he is indecisive and one day he liked Ruhi and now he claims he likes her and cant be trusted. seeing him back to "help" Ruhi will only make her feel that he is still invested in Ruhi and make her recall what Kv said about Armaan just running behind whoever he sees as "bechaari" and needing him

Let us agree to disagree😊

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Are they saying if Ar had not gone to Mussorie, Sanjay would not have conspired against Ab..

Then it should be like had Ak had not called Ar.. Or if pnanu had picked up the call.. Or if ( it will go to banned topics)

as I know it was yuvraj who called ar to instigate him, right? 🤔🤔🤔I don't remember ak calling ar. Just asking...
Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Too much toxicity! Why soooo much hate KV has for Ab! It’s pathetic how low they keep making KV go. I dint care about f

Phuphasa being all out negative as long as he gets his dues from time time!

Writers need to show something with KV it really is getting too much to the point it’s downright distasteful and a turnoff to watch!

Show that Ar sent Ab a message with whole truth about helping Ru prior to KV sending pics - I know that’s asking the impossible!!!!

Solitudelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

as I know it was yuvraj who called ar to instigate him, right? 🤔🤔🤔I don't remember ak calling ar. Just asking...

Is it? Will edit the post... I had not seen those initial episodes.. I knew he got a call..

So let us stop at Yuvraj.. 😀

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Is it? Will edit the post...

that's how I remember. I was asking fir conformation actually...
Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago

How pathetic

Ganja mein

I don't remember Kaku and others ever trying to destroy FL ka career.

ITV can be pathetic, but I barely see in laws trying to destroy FL ka career.

& the hypocrisy Kaveri shows is baffling.

Solitudelover thumbnail

Phuphasa fans... Will Sanjay rise up to the occasion and shift blame to Kv when Ar accuses him?

Or will Kv since she can't bear accusations on her beloved jamaisa volunteer that she was the one who asked Sanjay

Originally posted by: luvsagar

Too much toxicity! Why soooo much hate KV has for Ab! It’s pathetic how low they keep making KV go. I dint care about f

Phuphasa being all out negative as long as he gets his dues from time time!

Writers need to show something with KV it really is getting too much to the point it’s downright distasteful and a turnoff to watch!

Show that Ar sent Ab a message with whole truth about helping Ru prior to KV sending pics - I know that’s asking the impossible!!!!

Exactly

So much toxicity

& Kaveri ka faltu mein bohot ho raha hain.