Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

I like the Gundes paise bhi le liya aur Armaan ko chaku bhi maar diya. Chalo Koi toh iss show mein useless nhi hai. Karan ki yaad agayismiley42smiley42

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1804128229428539713?t=MCY_stgRlfx4j04U5Jdnig&s=19

Vaise characters taking out time to give bhari bharkam dialogues when another is fatally hurt makes me laugh, but this was also very hot of her.

Had so much of Naira vibe in that scene! smiley42

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

OMG!!! The fight scene and dialogue are quite hilarious smiley37smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Had so much of Naira vibe in that scene! smiley42

I haven't seen the last gen so do not know much about her parents, but isko nana-naani k both achhe and burey gunn bahut miley hain smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

I haven't seen the last gen so do not know much about her parents, but isko nana-naani k both achhe and burey gunn bahut miley hain smiley36

Yasss!! Hahah!! True that!! I watched most of last gen too! But am I glad her genes skipped a gen smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1804091338335412444

they have no business being so hot

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Vidya says Madhav was never a responsible father or son.

But Abhira ke papa. It's the baggy eye b*tch serious smiley7

That's why I can't take her seriously. Your 30 years failure of a marriage you want to blame on a girl who been in your life for less then a year....Let that sink in

Same with that POS Dadisa, instead of accepting her failure as the matriarch of PH then she tried to lie that Abhira was the cause of Madhav & Vidya problems.

So glad Armaan shut her ridiculous lies down .

Vidya motherhood comes with condition when it comes to Armaan. What mother stands there and allow his grandmother to tell him his blood is dirty....FOH with her mamta & parvaairsh. Armaan did wrong for not speaking earlier instead of leaving Ruhi, that way no girl deserve that at all. But as a mother did Vidya once asked Armaan what he wanted? Then she saw he wasn't happy and even question dadisa, so why didn't she stopped it.

Vidya & Madhav are both toxic and pathetic as hell, and their past has kept Armaan in a mental prison. Neither two can accept or talk about their failure in their marriage. Madhav isn't helping his son or Abhira, but using them as an excuse to hide and leave his home. Vidya using her MS to bail out Armaan was cheap and had no effect and wasn't needed.

According to Vidya Madhav was never with her, so every time he wants to do some with just them she says is too late so why bother. But here she is at the station saying no need for MS cause he's not home.

exactly....she is shown with no brains....even no maksad....I mean ruhi ka bhi maksad tha...armaan ka raan...ab bhi hai......and bandi ne har tarah ka manipulation lies etc etc kar liya use paane ke liye....yahan tak vidya is shown sucha a dumb charcater ki ruhi ne use apne and armaan ke rishte ke baare mien bataya and she had no questions oni it...sab se pehle to hona chahiye tha...ki how could u rohit and armaan planned to live under one roof???😂

hubby missing tha...but she is shown dancong enjoying and mast in her own land...and then blames madhav ki usne rishta nahi nibhaya.... madhav uska hubby na bhi hota, tab bhi she should have been worried...ki hua kya hai...😂

@bold: true...kaun si maa aisa sunegi apne bete ke liye...to armaan beta kahan se hua iska....

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

OMG!!! The fight scene and dialogue are quite hilarious smiley37smiley37

Honestly i skipped most parts of that scene. Mujhse dekha nahi gayasmiley37
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vaise madhav really gives zero f*cks about Armaan. He took out time to call up Abhira, but didn't bother about Armaan, even while knowing that he likely to be roaming outside smiley39

Who know maybe he called and can't get through like Abhira

Either way he did, tell Abhira to tell Armaan to go home.

Madhav & Vidya makes no sense to me, see Vidya mamta is working

in the episode that she feels Armaan is pain or trouble, but didn't recognize

he didn'twant to married Ruhi, even though she saw his sadness smiley39