Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

btw another guess: Ammu will be about to leave to bangalore, to join the job that her ever so patient employer has still kept open for her. When she is about to leave... police will come in.... this time to arrest Harsh on fake rape case.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Don't pressurized your brain. Iss waqt hum nhi Mukta aur outstanding writers ko handle karne doo jo ryta felaya hai usko thik inn logo ko hi karna padegasmiley7 hum kyon stress le😏😏

I'm at peace, don't you worry for me🀣

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Amuruta clearly knowing babita never liked her then also her staying next to virat was more disappointing for me then all this.She know being around him is equal to humiliation then also she stays next to him.Like puppet dollsmiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail

They did miss out on an opportunity to have a great scene today - again kept Ammu's retort short, as against 3+ eps humiliation that Virat gave her.

There was the set up - Ammu, Dildaar, Virat, and Bhavani... it could've been utilised well. but didnt. Perhaps it is only her humiliation that has to go on and on.

Crap!!! They have one of the best actresses in itv ... and they keep her scene short!!!! and give needless dialogues to to even the extras.

Have no idea why she didnt mention about his accusation ... because of which he forced marriage upon her. have no idea why she didnt mention i kept telling you i didnt do it.. yet you didnt believe me. look where you have brought me... Happy now? you wanted to humiliate me... and congrats you have succeeded..... [I would even say Your mom leaked the pics... you want to believe believe otherwise eff off. Can say that to Dildaar too. ]

.... and I am making these dialogues up as I am typing now... the writers couldnt???? smiley35 doob maro smiley35

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

btw another guess: Ammu will be about to leave to bangalore, to join the job that her ever so patient employer has still kept open for her. When she is about to leave... police will come in.... this time to arrest Harsh on fake rape case.

No sympathy for Harsh, btw. 😑

Uske hospital mein Babita admit huyi thi. Yeh nahin ki case history study karle and investigation mein Amu ki help. πŸ™„

Kar kya raha hai woh. Doctor banne jaa raha hai par behave kar raha hai teenager types. His scenes were so cringey. 😑

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaa he told her that he signed it now but it'd no use as it's after 9 months as it's not valid now abd he should file again but now priyanka dosent want to divorce him πŸ˜‰ 😜

Bolo abhi poora story ulajh gayi now he is craving for amu

Now he want amu around him at any coast πŸ™„ πŸ˜’

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He will start his investigation and will catch them red handed and then Priyanka will secretly wink him and meet him and will act horny and will make him horny too and baas majnu will do whatever she will order himsmiley9

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

No sympathy for Harsh, btw. 😑

Uske hospital mein Babita admit huyi thi. Yeh nahin ki case history study karle and investigation mein Amu ki help. πŸ™„

Kar kya raha hai woh. Doctor banne jaa raha hai par behave kar raha hai teenager types. His scenes were so cringey. 😑

I'm neutral towards him.

yeah.. if they didnt want Babita to be exposed, why have her admitted in the same hospital that Harsh is in??? Another stupid move. characters should be used for some purpose... yeh nahi ki kuch bhi kidhar bhi daala ho.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Uff kaise baar baar police mil jata hai serial kaise mujhe tum mil gaye maismiley19 mujhe police se bohot darr lagta haismiley19

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Sriti is fab in tomorrow’s episode.

Yeah, she is fab, but unfortunately it is all on deaf ears since her character's humiliation is dragged on to no extent, while her vindication/rant/abuse (she should have abused Virat) is finished off within 6 minutes max.. so it had minimum effect on me. smiley18