Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 hours ago

I think nothing serious will happen after the chandelier will fall, but as their plan will be flopped so they will try to kidnap Nimrit but Amruta will get an idea and will risk her life to save Nimrit and they both will be in trouble. And as we already saw Ishika's injured bts, so maybe she will try to help them and as Arjit shared that bts, so he will be there too.

Btw I also thought Jayesh's heart will be soften but they really shocked me yesterday,the way Ishika was behaving and even Deeksha in her recent interview said, her character got love and now her character will be changed so she hopes people will also give love to her new side character. Anyway, for me, in kmtmg Ishika is my favourite villain, who has the aura,class,sassy vibe and standard. It would be good if they gave Priyanka role to Ishika.

And one thing they probably will not change Jayesh character as Babita's character too will not be changed. They want to show the people who don't feel regret or sorry for their wrong doings, can't change themselves, no redemption for them at all. For me Jayesh is same cheap like Babita and they want to show fl's father and ml's mother are same level cheap. For Amruta,her dad was her idol and for Virat,his mom is his idol. The difference is Jayesh was unable to control Amruta but Babita is very much success to control Virat. Amruta for her father's sake or say her family's sake, broke her wedding with her fiance to support her father and that's why her father is unsuccessful to manipulate her, on the other side, Virat left his family for Priyanka's sake and that's why his mom is very much successful to manipulate him using his weak side. So for me, Jayesh and Babita are same level cheap or say worst characters in this serial so far.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 hours ago

I did see the thumbnail of that iv, but didn't listen. So she does change. Sahi hai. But yeah... like said in a previous post, have heard of women going through some big transformations after they learn they are pregnant. So... not weird.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Hmm... does look like Ishika will actually help Ammu. Saw a bts pic on X... source IG of sritijhafanturkey

Not surprising if its long term though... have heard pregnancy can change people. But strange ... we were expecting a change of heart in Jayesh, but seems like it will be Ishika. If genuine, I'll give it to the writers - a surprise from them... (last one was Nimmi marrying Rajeev, though that one felt more pleasant).

So Ishika is temporarily positive?! If it is genuinely intended from Cvs, it’s a surprise. Seeing as all she wanted from Chitnis family from the start was Jayesh’s love and support, and get Ammu and Harsh to call her their mother. Now that she is expecting a child of her own, the bitterness has slowly died down.

Why was Nimmi marrying Rajeev ‘pleasant’?! smiley3 I felt disgusted that the 2 timing gold digger got successful into marrying into the Ahuja family.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Not 'pleasant' in the sense that it was good that he married her. Yeah, he did succeed in getting married but then given how all the Ahujas were at the time, felt like a well deserved one. I 'liked' that twist from the writers - hadn't expected getting married after getting exposed.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Promo posted in SM thread.