Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Since you guys are on fairy tale mode, Virat is the Beast kabhi daar dehta hai phir marham...I rest my case

I love fairy tales. I don't want to ruin my memories of these amazing stories by comparing them with these ill-crafted characters.

Tbh, the characters in fairy tales were far better than the ones created by these writers 😞

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bhavani ke sath rehke kya fydasmiley7 she will say Beta main janti hu jo kuch hua bohot galat hua lekin mujhe nhi lagta Virat galat hai,hera hai wo,aur tujhpe jo dusri aurat ki tag lagwaya gya hai usko bhi tujhe hi hatana padega,apne haq ke liye lad aur jeet. Apni patni dharam nibha aur mujhe nirash maat karna,iss waqt Virat ko teri jarurat haismiley7smiley35smiley15😡😡😈😈😈

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

She's about to leave... ab pata nahi kab baat badal jaye... can even happen there is a cyclone in Mumbai and the whole A wing falls down and they will stay in the same house. smiley37

smiley37smiley37smiley37

But B wing penthouse ko kuch nahin hua? Ghar mein pani toh aaya honga from open terracesmiley36

nilmi thumbnail

Couldn’t watch today’s episode, but in the precap, Virat looks less affected. His facial expression is confusing—I miss the devastated look on his face. I don’t know if it has something to do with Arjit’s way of enacting emotions smiley5

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Did you see the lovable eye contact between oscar award winner saas-bahu Jodi? I'm all clear now divorce happened but at that time majnu was in so much pain that he forgot that he did sign all the papers

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Bhavani ke sath rehke kya fydasmiley7 she will say Beta main janti hu jo kuch hua bohot galat hua lekin mujhe nhi lagta Virat galat hai,hera hai wo,aur tujhpe jo dusri aurat ki tag lagwaya gya hai usko bhi tujhe hi hatana padega,apne haq ke liye lad aur jeet. Apni patni dharam nibha aur mujhe nirash maat karna,iss waqt Virat ko teri jarurat haismiley7smiley35smiley15😡😡😈😈😈

Then Bhavani can ask Virat to stay in Jahan house 🤬
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sriti is fab in tomorrow’s episode.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

What? smiley7 so he really confessed that he isn't divorcee till now?smiley7 he really didn't sign the paper?smiley35cheee.... Matlab kya hai yeh sab ka? I thought he signed but babita is playing game but he himself is confessing that he didn't sign?smiley7

He think he didn't but paka chal hai. The way the Guy was affected Sorry but kuch garbad hai. Also, they Can forge the sign🤷

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Yes and I catch saas-ex bahu at red handed when they were busy in their passionate eye contact. So of course divorce hua tha but as that time Virat was in vulnerable state so they took this situation as opportunity. Shame on babita puking ahuja 🤮

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Riggy

Omg...Gautam ko to sab bhool hi gaye. Woh wait kar raha hoga naa. Amu was supposed to meet him in half an hour. Has someone informed Gautam ki Amu ab Mrs. Ahuja nahin hai?? Is he still interested to meet her??

I don't even know why that scene was necessary 🙄 Apology could've been right after their fiasco, why now?

Edited by Pyaarasam - 3 months ago