Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

What? smiley7 so he really confessed that he isn't divorcee till now?smiley7 he really didn't sign the paper?smiley35cheee.... Matlab kya hai yeh sab ka? I thought he signed but babita is playing game but he himself is confessing that he didn't sign?smiley7

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Riggy

Too little, too late!

Maine to apne watchlist se bhi bahar nikal diya unhe.

Will watch rival show laxmi narayan for peace of mind.Darmik show dekhne ki din aagaye.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg...Gautam ko to sab bhool hi gaye. Woh wait kar raha hoga naa. Amu was supposed to meet him in half an hour. Has someone informed Gautam ki Amu ab Mrs. Ahuja nahin hai?? Is he still interested to meet her??
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not that he knew about it... now that it is brought to his notice, he cant say he did. [At least ab tak yeh nahi bola ki deliberately sign nahi kiya... yeh bol diya to joote padenge... but VSA ke saath yeh bhi possible hai.]

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Maine to apne watchlist se bhi bahar nikal diya unhe.

Will watch rival show laxmi narayan for peace of mind.Darmik show dekhne ki din aagaye.

Sanskari mode on!

Waise insaanon (read writers) pe bharosa uth jaaye, to bhagwaan hi yaad aate hain! 😃

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Usko mere samne le aaosmiley7paper sign nhi kiya but have the guts to marry a girl without her consentsmiley35 abhi leke aao mere samne chappal se marungi mai uskosmiley15

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Oh yes... remember that one.

Even in that case, Virat doesn't seem like a prince. Never looked like one tbh - even with being the head of 'Ahuja empire'. perhaps my subconsious reason for finding the detail that he is a divorcee to be odd - he looked okay enough to have a bad break up ... but never someone who was married and a divorcee. Yup.. he can claim to be the king or prince... just like his frog mother does.

Since you guys are on fairy tale mode, Virat is the Beast kabhi dard dehta hai phir marham...I rest my case

Edited by Pyaarasam - 3 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Not take him seriously yrr. Actually as he doesn't get much scene to show his potential so he's so much obsessed with his character that now he is in trying mood to establish himself as real Rajeev from reel Rajeev

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: poiu123

How does he ask for help from his mother’s murderer?

And how foolish is Amruta to remain doosri aurat in a forced marriage ?

I'm sure woh dusri auraat hai hi nahin it's a stratagem

Edited by Pyaarasam - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Keeping him out of action for so long wasn't good either. Bad planning. If he is frustrated / unhappy, its understandable.