Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

[27th Jun Ep 209]

Ammu humiliation scene from Ishika.... didn't like Ammu's reaction.

Ammu goes to the terrace... Virat (who cant stop manhandling.)

Jayesh enters and finally has something different to say but not for long... after a while comes back to the same old. Still waiting for Ammu to slap him... the look she gave him was good.

dildaar stops him from slapping her... and defends her. tells Jayesh to leave... A good scene for Dildaar though.

Ammu cries and says some things.... Uff!!!! Sriti!!!!!!! smiley27smiley27smiley27 the dialogues while crying!!! [crap situation but worth watching the scene!!!] More could've been said... even in a mocking way!!!! They are not touching the Babita allegation now. (perhaps history)

Dildaar promises her that he will sort things out... asks her to stay with Bhavani until then.

Poem and Bone trying to figure out what happened.

Jayesh Ishika and the rest leave...

Bhavani... again forgets there is another exit... aaj kal main door hi exit hai. [facepalm]

some ff worthy scenes follow. as Ammu takes forever to come out.

Bone is not involved in anything.

Oh smiley35 shower... Good retort from her though. Stop tocuhing her a**********. The King VSA admits 'mujhse galati hui hai'.... waah... beta.

Loved the scene I mentioned for Sriti's acting. Last scene was nice too.

Thanks...

hope she stay with Bhavani...smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

She's about to leave... ab pata nahi kab baat badal jaye... can even happen there is a cyclone in Mumbai and the whole A wing falls down and they will stay in the same house. smiley37

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

[27th Jun Ep 209]

Ammu humiliation scene from Ishika.... didn't like Ammu's reaction.

Ammu goes to the terrace... Virat (who cant stop manhandling.)

Jayesh enters and finally has something different to say but not for long... after a while comes back to the same old. Still waiting for Ammu to slap him... the look she gave him was good.

dildaar stops him from slapping her... and defends her. tells Jayesh to leave... A good scene for Dildaar though.

Ammu cries and says some things.... Uff!!!! Sriti!!!!!!! smiley27smiley27smiley27 the dialogues while crying!!! [crap situation but worth watching the scene!!!] More could've been said... even in a mocking way!!!! They are not touching the Babita allegation now. (perhaps history)

Dildaar promises her that he will sort things out... asks her to stay with Bhavani until then.

Poem and Bone trying to figure out what happened.

Jayesh Ishika and the rest leave...

Bhavani... again forgets there is another exit... aaj kal main door hi exit hai. [facepalm]

some ff worthy scenes follow. as Ammu takes forever to come out.

Bone is not involved in anything.

Oh smiley35 shower... Good retort from her though. Stop tocuhing her a**********. The King VSA admits 'mujhse galati hui hai'.... waah... beta.

Loved the scene I mentioned for Sriti's acting. Last scene was nice too.

Kiss haq se Jayesh wanted to slap Ammu 😑 Baap my foot!

Okay Time for me to take a lil' vanwass until the weekend waise Busy volunteering so better focus on that...till then fillers milega as Srijit are back

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Since you talked about the princess kissing the frog, looked up and found this "the princess turns the frog into a prince by kissing him or by sleeping with him for three nights. In other words, she converts him by doing what he wants, by accepting him as he is.

Did like what is written in blue.. but then in red and taking that frog to be Virat.... well....

And seems like this is the script at play here.

Frogs and Princes are generally metaphors for immature and mature people... and Virat is a frog... and from what I've seen so far, Ammu is a princess who behaves like a frog when he is around too. [Or rather, her being the princess is more evident in her backstory than what is being shown as her ongoing story, in which sadly, she has to be around the frog.]

PS: with context though and with the highlighted in red part, I would doubt whether even the princess is mature enough - sounds more like a frog thing to do, unless there is a deeper meaning in it... which i guess generally is doing something that one actually doesn't like, to find the solution to something.

Well, in the story the Frog was a Prince to begin with. He got cursed and turned into a frog.

Point to be noted is The Frog Prince is a Fairy Tale. In real life, no matter how many times you kiss a frog(yuck!!!), it will always remain a frog. 😞

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh yes... remember that one.

Even in that case, Virat doesn't seem like a prince. Never looked like one tbh - even with being the head of 'Ahuja empire'. perhaps my subconsious reason for finding the detail that he is a divorcee to be odd - he looked okay enough to have a bad break up ... but never someone who was married and a divorcee. Yup.. he can claim to be the king or prince... just like his frog mother does.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ammu looks lost, tired, fed up for sometime now... Harsh thing coming up... and now this idiot wants her to save him. [woh bhi kis muh se bol raha hai pata nahi.]

Well... like said before... she could've walked out.

But just how incapable this guy is!!! I am sure he wont apologise to her even now. bass demands she help him.

How does he ask for help from his mother’s murderer?

And how foolish is Amruta to remain doosri aurat in a forced marriage ?

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

btw... ep for 27th is uploaded too.

will update in a while.

So from updating just a few hours before airing on channel, now they are back to airing before.. smiley37

Looks like they themselves are shitting bricks now, since the big wedding and big betrayal track didn't work. smiley39

Also for Bhavya to praise and credit new entry, speaks a lot about how he didn't like his character sidelined like how it was.. smiley24

Riggy thumbnail

Oh yes... remember that one.

Even in that case, Virat doesn't seem like a prince. Never looked like one tbh - even with being the head of 'Ahuja empire'. perhaps my subconsious reason for finding the detail that he is a divorcee to be odd - he looked okay enough to have a bad break up ... but never someone who was married and a divorcee. Yup.. he can claim to be the king or prince... just like his frog mother does.

Frog mother πŸ˜ƒ

So there's a mama frog and a beta frog.πŸ˜ƒ

Beta frog thinks he is an Alpha but in truth he is not even suitable to be Omega πŸ˜ƒ

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

So from updating just a few hours before airing on channel, now they are back to airing before.. smiley37

Looks like they themselves are shitting bricks now, since the big wedding and big betrayal track didn't work. smiley39

Also for Bhavya to praise and credit new entry, speaks a lot about how he didn't like his character sidelined like how it was.. smiley24

Too little, too late!

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

Where are they going to sleep...I meant wives...?? Where is Virat going to sleep...smiley5

Ab toh dono haath mein ladoo hai smiley37

Bigboss mein dekha hain bed sharing scene smiley36