Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Hmmm mujta mukta kahani ko kya se kya bana diya smiley11smiley18

Uhhhh ppl in X chidiya are kapdey phading on new promo ka background song bolosmiley44 and the way virat was asking amu to stay smiley44smiley44

Ek ney accha bola ki it's ok now pri is ahuja house but plz let her expose babita smiley20

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Yaar they r just playing with our emotions with faltu twists and turns over night smiley7

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Riggy

Right or wrong ki to baat shuru bhi nahin huyi hai. Hum to bas divorce ke technicalities ko question kar rahe hain. Usme hi itne loopholes hain, aage aur kya discuss karein.

Priyanka said ki usse divorce chahiye tha and the lawyer said ki she has already signed. How can she claim to be wife after signing the divorce document? Second, the point you raised, how was divorce finalized without appearing in the court. Third, iss lawyer ko law degree kisne diya! Ek legal document check nahin hota isse. Why did he wait for 3 years to point out the mistake? Fourth, Priyanka knew that Virat hasn't signed the divorce doc. Why didn't she raise it then? Why raise it now? How did the money and property transfer happen jab divorce hi final nahin hua tha. Alimony bina divorce ke mil gaya!!

*slow clap for the writing team*

Rehne do yaar, Logic hi nahin hai kya farak padta hai

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Riggy

Now let's be clear about what we hate.

We hate the "writers", and only the "writers", the people who claim to be "writers", the people who take the credit of "writing" this path breaking show.

We don't hate anyone else part of the team, we just pity them.

Nahin meri list mein woh tharki hormone wala director bhi hain smiley37Apne lens se kya dekhta hain pata nahin hai.Jitna focus woh background mein wielding scene dikhane mein.

And woh chirchut editor bhi jise kaunse scene kaise lineup karna hain yeh pata nahin hain.Rangoli scene in after dance and everything also many don't want to mention them time nahin hai smiley17

Woh dialogue write jishne mera sar kaafi time gumaya hain smiley39

Hate is form of love i learned from this thread smiley36smiley17

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Only sritis acting bechara arjit ney bhi kya Kiya yaar.? Every one is doing their job yaar 😒 🙄 but we r hating their character means they r giving their best 👌 👍

Like kishori ji as babita

And I don't even have complaint with oratiksha bi she doing good at her job

But iss sab ki zimmedar muktaaaaaa hai smiley7smiley7

Arre yaar, I love AJ also.... smiley27 SriJit bond, their chemistry.... smiley43I miss Arjit as Purab..... I can't ship AmVira anymore... I signed up for a love story... but kya mila... misunderstandings, revenge, so many villains plotting and planning.... Nothing to enjoy...smiley6

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Serial kya se kya higayi rato raat smiley7

With in 2 days 2 dhamakedar promos smiley11

And ppl on X chidiya are fascinated about new promo background song bolo smiley44smiley44

Maro mujhey koi maro

And one is praising as virat chose amu over pri and asking 🙄 😒 her to stay back in the promo 🙄 😑

Vidhata jara bulao usey ek baat karni hai

Ki duniya mein kause and kitney tarah key log banaya aapney

Plz jara bulao usey plz 🙏 😢

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah.. general flow of scenes has been pathetic too many times. Sense of time... there have been times I have no idea if it is morning afternoon evening or night. dialogues... watch 50 eps and we can copy paste 80% of the dialogues, if not more.

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Tum sach bolti honyaar rato raat amvira ko poora buccher kardiya mukta ney smiley19

Even I am tired of her faltu twists abd turns

Now I don't he is asking her to stay back but hiw can he trust her as he blamed her that shevtr I Ed kill hus mom ? Bolo

Hmmm malam nahin yaar 😒 😑

nilmi thumbnail

Never noticed the background song.... I don't understand why he wants Amu with him.... Is Pri a chudail that needs some black magic to throw her out, which only Amu knows? Just hire a good lawyer, bro, please...

Ishaan2 thumbnail

Just saw the precap wow ishika rocked abd everyone shocked and virat was standing behind and listening to all the crap 💩 😳 ishi baby say I ng