Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Happy😀. @nilmi chemistry loving heart is warm again. If Amu rejects him. Do you think he'll be back ? Or Amu will be made to beg. What is this proposal concern of Amu about? Will you be happy with love confession & proposal to correct relationship & start real marriage?

I'm also not fan of them doing married things with this confusing marriage not sure about their feelings?

Originally posted by: nilmi

I like today's episode, mainly because I'm a jodi fan now.. or rather, their chemistry. smiley43smiley27smiley9

I want Amu to reject him if he confesses his love now, which could lead to a proper marriage. He's craving the haq of a husband now... meaning a real husband-wife relationship.

If he thinks he can claim his rights after marrying her like that, I don't know what to say. smiley18

They both have feelings for each other, but I want Virat to give her a proper, respectful marriage before claiming her love.

They're making Jayesh's character worse. I never expected that property claim dialogue from him. If her own father sees his daughter like this, what can we expect from others? The writers are using different characters to balance the gray shades of each one, just to clean up their own mess....smiley11

nilmi thumbnail

Hope the TRP stays good… the episodes are interesting....But I just don't want to end up disappointed. I’m happy that Amu and Nimmi are facing the trouble together. I just hope nothing bad happens to Nimmi so that Ahujas can blame on Amu.

I don’t think the chandelier accident is major… Amu is safe and sound with Nimmi in that BTS picture. I don’t care what happens to Amu physically.... I just don’t want any Ahuja getting into trouble that leads to Mela 2.0. Because I CAN’T TRUST VIRAT… Every time he talks about trusting Amu, he breaks her trust the next second...

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugz

Round table... means we will be questioning their work. Who is suppose to be doing that🤔? Can you imagine the attitude of these writers at round table? Let me give you brief notes. They not used to working so will show little interest. Writers will have constant look on their face like we got Sriti & Arjit fans to accept whatever BS we write. Someone also mentioned they could be at all time ego high making it past 300 shows. You will have to restrain me on leg & hand chains like how they move prisoners to let me sit near them personally. @Riggy will tell me to calm down why so angry😡. They ruining actors careers & im of view they have little morals. They write as if audience are fools. That makes it personal

This time I won't say calm down 😃😃

Give them hell!

These writers brought this upon themselves!

sugz thumbnail

That must have hurt! ... btw I will not be using such dirty words in IF 🤪

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yup. eps are definitely better than in the past few weeks.

Edited by sugz - 3 hours ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I think both will or at least Virat will realize his love in this function and that's why such scenes. But now I really find the serial interesting to be honestsmiley20And I hope makers will give me more interesting tracks related to AmVira so that I can give good feedbacksmiley43

Yeah, it's better, for now!

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: sugz

Happy😀. @nilmi chemistry loving heart is warm again. If Amu rejects him. Do you think he'll be back ? Or Amu will be made to beg. What is this proposal concern of Amu about? Will you be happy with love confession & proposal to correct relationship & start real marriage?

I'm also not fan of them doing married things with this confusing marriage not sure about their feelings?

Yes, I’m happy to see Srijit’s chemistry! They both look so good together...... not Amvira's true love… not yet..

If I were Amu, I would give him a really hard time before accepting him as my husband. Apart from the Mela wedding, I have another negative point....he is a divorcee. He always talks about his true love with his ex and his broken heart.

I would definitely create an imaginary boyfriend and make him burn with jealousy. I’d rub in his face all the romantic moments I spend with my imaginary boyfriend whenever he talks about his ex.

Oh, this prince charming is just giving the place of his ex to Amu… how generous of him! No thanks.

And those marriage vows from the Mela? Those humiliating lines are enough to reject him forever, even though I might be head over heels in love with him and would spend my whole life crying with a broken heart.

But with this Amu... what can we expect? She has forgotten all her dreams for this good-for-nothing prince charming..

sugz thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

This is just a guess. I Think we have 3 perspectives. 1)Ex plan alone 2) Ex plan with Rajiv 3) Rajiv plan .The chandelier is Ex plan to scare scare Amu family so she leaves virat. This is done with Rajiv. How Ex intends to get 45 % from babita & blame her IDK.

Lets cut to Rajiv plan. We asking why he not coming out with these papers 51% share. See even rich people sometimes cant get away with Abuse & ra*e charges. Rajiv can claim property but still have to face jail on Nimmi charges. Rajiv plan maybe to kill virat so no reaction taken from virat when he comes with papers. Rajiv also needs to get Nimmi withdraw charges to enjoy wealth... Rajiv can kidnap nimmi & tell her to drop charges or he will kill virat. Rajiv can enjoy his 51% only after virat gone & no jail time faced.

Its not sure if ex will also take part in kidnap because babita says Ex tried to kill virat so 45% deal off. What can help after all these evil plans? Ishika needs support from Amu to make Jayesh accept pregnancy. My prediction is Ishika will help last minute - She needs Amu to get Jayesh happy about pregnancy then her quick alliance with Amu will stop. Ishika is just using Amu short time.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Also Rajeev. If he has the signed documents from Nimmi, what is he waiting for? He may be in jail, but sure he can get some lawyer to claim his property.

Why has he teamed up with ex? He was out before - or should we now assume even back then, he was bailed out by ex? Why should he be willing to split what may be his property with ex?

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: an hour ago

Agree with your take on ex and Rajeev.

Ishika one... need to see how they take it. Jayesh has accepted the pregnancy but he does have embarrassment / concern about people... and since Ammu supported her he is hiding it behind her accused ulterior motive. 'She's just being good because of so and so - actually she is also laughing at you / us.' Think if she has to become positive, she will see Jayesh is really a bad influence.

Edited by Adiandsid - 48 minutes ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 54 minutes ago

Originally posted by: nilmi

Yes, I’m happy to see Srijit’s chemistry! They both look so good together...... not Amvira's true love… not yet..

If I were Amu, I would give him a really hard time before accepting him as my husband. Apart from the Mela wedding, I have another negative point....he is a divorcee. He always talks about his true love with his ex and his broken heart.

I would definitely create an imaginary boyfriend and make him burn with jealousy. I’d rub in his face all the romantic moments I spend with my imaginary boyfriend whenever he talks about his ex.

Oh, this prince charming is just giving the place of his ex to Amu… how generous of him! No thanks.

And those marriage vows from the Mela? Those humiliating lines are enough to reject him forever, even though I might be head over heels in love with him and would spend my whole life crying with a broken heart.

But with this Amu... what can we expect? She has forgotten all her dreams for this good-for-nothing prince charming..

Oh.. I so very wanted her to name Gautam and the other guy - even if she calls Gautam Golu/ Goti/ Gavaskar... [What will he say/feel?smiley36]

That was so very unnecessary and bad dialogue, with no trigger perhaps. In the last ep, perhaps she is the one who brought topic of ex up. But today... it was really bad. Go ahead with it... "same" place... so later on she can leave too like ex did?

Edited by Adiandsid - 53 minutes ago