Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

For screenshots... not all but some. Am unable to take an ss on the app and the browser.

Khonse scene chahiye tume?

nilmi thumbnail

That confirms my point then - though I hadn't thought about it this way. He is playing the victim card. He knows she will feel guilty if she doesn't help him. So.. use that card. Of course, he may be doing it unconsciously... just like it is claimed he is in love with her in the same way.

I can accept if he says .”I love you pls don’t leave me"...but asking help to fight with Pri is utter bs…
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

No. thanks.. I'll do it. [Not thinking about doing it today or tomorrow... so.. dont bother.]

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I will elaborate on the points here when I get some free time.

Do think I can reply to Arjit, since he was kind enough to reply to me smiley2... may do that in a couple of days. Think i'll go for a proper thread there.

Like they keep saying in the show.. kya farak padta hain? smiley11

What's the use of tagging, doing hard work, wasting time- more importantly emotions.. if MD thinks chemistry is the only subject that's important.smiley29

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hum toh IF ke khiladi hein yaar. Woh level thoda upar ho gaya... Actually if he hadn't replied wont even have thought of replying to him.

But yeah.. can tag them.

I remember a fan on thread woh galiyon ke ras leela khelti thi with that actress who played sanchi on BV drama.I was shocked smiley3 She even called colors channels to give them gaalis smiley37

Hum Aatmanirbhar desh ki Aatmanirbhar nagrik hain smiley36Hum virat ke level ke log nahin hain.Vade log vadi baatein kajol from k3g.smiley36

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hum toh IF ke khiladi hein yaar. Woh level thoda upar ho gaya... Actually if he hadn't replied wont even have thought of replying to him.

But yeah.. can tag them.

Again for sake of repitition... am asking you.. what's the point of tagging actors if they are just puppets whose strings are being pulled by the channel?

Only thing we can do is boycott and not watch. smiley22

nilmi thumbnail

Watched the promo again..Amu will come back to him with an umbrella..rain bts hug will happen.. she won’t leave him..Apart from Sriti’s acting there is nothing in this serial for viewers entertainment..smiley19 Sriti is also missing 😌

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yup. Agree.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aap ka divorce nahin hua and aap ney mujhse shaadi Kiya?

Tho ab mein koun hoon? smiley37smiley37

Best question of the milinium smiley37

Poocho poocho apney virat sir se

Beeakoof kahin ka

Dekho dekho ab bhi nahin bolraha hai banda kj he loves her?

Isja kya karna hai koi batao na ?

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Isja kya karna hai koi batao na ?

cloud9 se push kar do smiley37Baki sab bhagwan ke haath mein hai.

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago