Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yup. The mela eps hasn't yet been uploaded.. but yes.. havent checked yt for the 'best scenes' of the said eps.. perhaps I may get it in one of those.

Yes, you will get it all there. Why to waste bandwidth and memory downloading this show 😕

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Riggy

Priyanka said ki usse divorce chahiye tha and the lawyer said ki she has already signed. How can she claim to be wife after signing the divorce document? Second, the point you raised, how was divorce finalized without appearing in the court. Third, iss lawyer ko law degree kisne diya! Ek legal document check nahin hota isse. Why did he wait for 3 years to point out the mistake? Fourth, Priyanka knew that Virat hasn't signed the divorce doc. Why didn't she raise it then? Why raise it now? How did the money and property transfer happen jab divorce hi final nahin hua tha. Alimony bina divorce ke mil gaya!!

*slow clap for the writing team*

smiley32smiley32

10crore to virat aase hi deta hain alimony ke kya jaroorat smiley37 Attend dinner with me 5cr smiley36

Waise to amu can also file case against him then why she doesn't?Baby virat ko adopt kyun nahin kar lete woh?

Annu. thumbnail

Amu should have taken the money and runaway making fake passport and identity.Pri was smart smiley36

This family doesn't deserve mercysmiley18

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

smiley32smiley32

10crore to virat aase hi deta hain alimony ke kya jaroorat smiley37 Attend dinner with me 5cr smiley36

Waise to amu can also file case against him then why she doesn't?Baby virat ko adopt kyun nahin kar lete woh?

Amu patni hai Virat ki. Patni dharm kehta hai ki pati parmeshwar hai, uski pooja karni chahiye. And you are asking her to file a case!!! Yeh to paap hoga naa..Amu aisa nahin kar sakti. Agni ko sakshi maanke phere lete huye jo vachan liye the, Amu woh saare nibhayegi aur ek adarsh patni kaisi hoti hai usko demo bhi degi 😊

Wait a second...Amu ne naa to phere liye hain naa koi vachan diya hai, fir woh patni dharma kaise...errrrr ummm....ruko server crash ho gaya 😃

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LAV2725

no need to download episodes or put extra efforts at all. smiley14

Here in this forum thread we understand your writing style of brief mentions and abbreviations, because we know the background.. you can just elaborate each bullet point you mentioned little more clearly in text itself.

Sriti,channel,writers,makers,real well wishers of this serial need to know alternate views as to how this serial went downhill, last 1 month specifically.

unfortunately there are some on SM, who quickly jump to call anyone who doesn't ship Virat, or doesn't hype & praise kmtmg serial, or don't drool on 'this not happening onscreen jodi' as haters or trolls, can't help it.

I will elaborate on the points here when I get some free time.

Do think I can reply to Arjit, since he was kind enough to reply to me smiley2... may do that in a couple of days. Think i'll go for a proper thread there.

nilmi thumbnail

He was sending amu and bhavani to jail few days back.And i just want to know forgot abt marriage first wife or second.Apni mom se help kyun nahin mangta?His loving mom and his whole family loves him.Why harassing a girl who doesn't have anything to do with it.

Kya help kare amu ? Play fake wife after trying to kill babz should kill pri for him too.Next video coming soon smiley29Aur jail jaane ka time aaya toh tum go i am not anyway liable for it.

I don’t understand…what kind of help he is asking from amu…He is Richie Rich. He can hire the best lawyers and get the divorce done. He has the upper hand with the police and the law when it comes to Amu. What happened now?
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I don’t understand…what kind of help he is asking from amu…He is Richie Rich. He can hire the best lawyers and get the divorce done. He has the upper hand with the police and the law when it comes to Amu. What happened now?

That confirms my point then - though I hadn't thought about it this way. He is playing the victim card. He knows she will feel guilty if she doesn't help him. So.. use that card. Of course, he may be doing it unconsciously... just like it is claimed he is in love with her in the same way.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

I will elaborate on the points here when I get some free time.

Do think I can reply to Arjit, since he was kind enough to reply to me smiley2... may do that in a couple of days. Think i'll go for a proper thread there.

But actors can't do anything.U have to post to zee.Channel is boss.Even producer has to listen to them.

nilmi thumbnail

smiley32smiley32

This is good… Amu should adopt baby Virat..smiley43smiley27 Always behind Amu mumma …smiley27
Adiandsid thumbnail

Hum toh IF ke khiladi hein yaar. Woh level thoda upar ho gaya... Actually if he hadn't replied wont even have thought of replying to him.

But yeah.. can tag them.