Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Will try respond here in steps

Amu & virat deo Ad. Its ok and not giving much thought. Pls help me when you say Amu never seen virat with top off. I see a few pics comparing on twitter. I know of 1 when Amu walked in bathroom to put music off before leaving for Goa & another where Amu covers her eyes & virat goes closer to her against wall. Amu gets out by saying Babita & virat moves. Maybe what you mean is that it always been awkward walk in mistake. This time virat did shirtless on purpose.

My candy... she there to ask questions and bring sanity we all asking. Jk & candy bickering shouldn't escalate. It will be torture to pick sides between them❤️‍🩹😥

are they going to blow this attempt. - We were all hoping for Amvira seperation & we complain that we tired of i and u talk. 3 possibilities I can predict ( I trust BS writers to go for 3). 1) virat will get scared and go against everything said today as Vandy did get him to agree to leave Amu for safety. 2) absence being kidnapped can make heart grow fonder. Amu virat will realise time is short & fall for each other due to trauma 3)things get more messy in classic KMTMG writer style. Virat will uncover the share secrets & marry Ex to somehow stop it or save Ahuja business. We need more misunderstanding between Amvira. This will be perfect.

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Surprisingly, I loved that Deo ad. It was a bit long but nice. Ammu was fine staring at him that way because she never saw him half-bared and was surprised (sirf ada dekha and got embarrassed and hid her face). If she looked at him with lust, I would've not liked it, but this one was fine.

Ishika, I'm neutral for now. It will be great if she truly changes. Points today that she thought about ditching Pri and at the same time that Jayesh knows Ammu better. However, she could've thought that Ammu is too nice and does what's right (most of the time when the writers don't forget her strong role). So, I give them the benefit of the doubt on changing her.

BA is a fool!

And still like Mausi so far. Let's see how it goes with Navratri.

Navratri se yaad aya, pyaar ka mausam hai, acha hai but...And for the so-called "deal", I think they misplaced it with what Virat said being better at dealing with his businesses than his heart. We know where we are heading with Ammu thinking how to react. But are they going to blow this attempt with another Virat blooper?

Edited by sugz - 2 hours ago
nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 24 minutes ago

Originally posted by: sugz

Will try respond here in steps

Amu & virat deo Ad. Its ok and not giving much thought. Pls help me when you say Amu never seen virat with top off. I see a few pics comparing on twitter. I know of 1 when Amu walked in bathroom to put music off before leaving for Goa & another where Amu covers her eyes & virat goes closer to her against wall. Amu gets out by saying Babita & virat moves. Maybe what you mean is that it always been awkward walk in mistake. This time virat did shirtless on purpose.

My candy... she there to ask questions and bring sanity we all asking. Jk & candy bickering shouldn't escalate. It will be torture to pick sides between them❤️‍🩹😥

are they going to blow this attempt. - We were all hoping for Amvira seperation & we complain that we tired of i and u talk. 3 possibilities I can predict ( I trust BS writers to go for 3). 1) virat will get scared and go against everything said today as Vandy did get him to agree to leave Amu for safety. 2) absence being kidnapped can make heart grow fonder. Amu virat will realise time is short & fall for each other due to trauma 3)things get more messy in classic KMTMG writer style. Virat will uncover the share secrets & marry Ex to somehow stop it or save Ahuja business. We need more misunderstanding between Amvira. This will be perfect.

My worst fear is option 3... Knowing the writers' preferences... I want Amvira to separate. But if Virat marries X to save the property and Amu, then it's goodbye to this show from my side smiley7