Frequent Posters

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago
Why to download the episodes?
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

For screenshots... not all but some. Am unable to take an ss on the app and the browser.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Ammu looks lost, tired, fed up for sometime now... Harsh thing coming up... and now this idiot wants her to save him. [woh bhi kis muh se bol raha hai pata nahi.]

Well... like said before... she could've walked out.

But just how incapable this guy is!!! I am sure he wont apologise to her even now. bass demands she help him.

redemption is never going to happen..bachcha bechara ban gaya…he has the audacity to ask amu’s help…does he want to keep two wives in the same house ...if he wants to stay with her just move out with her..at least writers should spare us 😡
Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

First they have not clearly explained or told viewer unke divorce story.Kaun right kaun wrong hain kya pata?Waise toh yeh Amu ko bhi wrong bolte hain money minded bolte hain.Inki liye they themself are best.Baki sab road chap.

And he is shown businessman of year he doesn't know where to sign in doc smiley29 MOU and contract kaise sign karte hain?

Even to open bank account kahan sign karte hain likha hota hain educated hain yeh next track degree bhi fake hain like 3 idiots.

Forgot abt paper devdas bana dikhaya tha ushe even ladki ka naam lene pe smiley29If he forgot her to itni nautanki kyun bhai?

You have to be present infront of judge to get divorce even if it was mutual smiley29 I am sure delhi is not some village . Its not abt just last page.And u are write he can file divorce now then why crying and all this nonsense a guy who can 10cr ready in his pocket toh lawyer kyun nahin appoint karta.Amu kya karengi law padna suru karengi?

Chalo sign chodo divorcee decree ki copy tho hogi calling himself divorcee?

Is show mein sense hi nahin toh hum itne justify kyun kare smiley29Kya farak padta hain.

Right or wrong ki to baat shuru bhi nahin huyi hai. Hum to bas divorce ke technicalities ko question kar rahe hain. Usme hi itne loopholes hain, aage aur kya discuss karein.

Priyanka said ki usse divorce chahiye tha and the lawyer said ki she has already signed. How can she claim to be wife after signing the divorce document? Second, the point you raised, how was divorce finalized without appearing in the court. Third, iss lawyer ko law degree kisne diya! Ek legal document check nahin hota isse. Why did he wait for 3 years to point out the mistake? Fourth, Priyanka knew that Virat hasn't signed the divorce doc. Why didn't she raise it then? Why raise it now? How did the money and property transfer happen jab divorce hi final nahin hua tha. Alimony bina divorce ke mil gaya!!

*slow clap for the writing team*

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

For screenshots... not all but some. Am unable to take an ss on the app and the browser.

YouTube. All the old episodes are available there.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yup. The mela eps hasn't yet been uploaded.. but yes.. havent checked yt for the 'best scenes' of the said eps.. perhaps I may get it in one of those.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

I don't get one thing. Even if he didn't sign and missed a page(the lawyer said missing on the last page, so I assume he has signed the other pages. And yeh kaisa lawyer hai, isn't it his responsibility to check for signs of his clients in any legal paper before filing it in court) he can still sign it now and get over with it. Itna drama kyun kar rahe hain as if it is a big deal. And Priyanka had moved out of her husband's house after their "divorce" and stayed separately for a considerable period. So, isn't it abandonment of spouse and enough ground for divorce.This show had stopped making sense long back but now they are peddling sheer nonsense. I have had enough. My watch has come to an end.

divorce nahi huwa… but alimony happened .. without divorce alimony…I don’t understand 🙃
LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

no need to download episodes or put extra efforts at all. smiley14

Here in this forum thread we understand your writing style of brief mentions and abbreviations, because we know the background.. you can just elaborate each bullet point you mentioned little more clearly in text itself.

Sriti,channel,writers,makers,real well wishers of this serial need to know alternate views as to how this serial went downhill, last 1 month specifically.

unfortunately there are some on SM, who quickly jump to call anyone who doesn't ship Virat, or doesn't hype & praise kmtmg serial, or don't drool on 'this not happening onscreen jodi' as haters or trolls, can't help it.

Edited by LAV2725 - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

redemption is never going to happen..bachcha bechara ban gaya…he has the audacity to ask amu’s help…does he want to keep two wives in the same house ...if he wants to stay with her just move out with her..at least writers should spare us 😡

He was sending amu and bhavani to jail few days back.And i just want to know forgot abt marriage first wife or second.Apni mom se help kyun nahin mangta?His loving mom and his whole family loves him.Why harassing a girl who doesn't have anything to do with it.

Kya help kare amu ? Play fake wife after trying to kill babz should kill pri for him too.Next video coming soon smiley29Aur jail jaane ka time aaya toh tum go i am not anyway liable for it.

Riggy thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

divorce nahi huwa… but alimony happened .. without divorce alimony…I don’t understand 🙃

Welcome to the multiverse of madness! 😂