Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Writers have this much audacity to even release this shit promosmiley35 Matlab ek hi ghar mai so called ex ko aur present ko rakhne ke liye itna ghatiya scripts they writesmiley35 are you kidding mesmiley7 that shameless man how can even dare to demand anything from Amrutasmiley15 Amruta toh gold digger hai, murderer hai, criminal hai toh usse help kyon chahiyesmiley7 aur in which right she will stay in that house? being his dusri biwi that too at the presence of his pehli biwismiley35 itni selfish insan koi kaise ho sakta haismiley7 jab uske ghatiya family aur uss chudail uske samne Amruta ko dusri aurat dusri aurat karke taunt marega, humiliate karega tab will he protect and defend hersmiley35 what's this b***s**tsmiley7

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Another question, Pri koh kaise Pata chala 4 Pheere hue hai? Logic nahin hai I know but did that not Come to their Minds? Usse kaise Pata they were in Goa? BA ya Bone? Usse kaise Pata chala where they live in Mumbai? How does she know that Harsh is Ammu's Bro? How does she knew about Ammu? Etc.

If she knows so much ya toh Abhiraj ya sach mein that Mother Matlabi is involved? Yaar I hate BA but I wish yahan Abhiraj ka haat ho. Ek Maa itna neeche kaise ghir sakti hai 😡

Edited by Pyaarasam - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh.. it is Babs' plan - with or w/o bone involved.

[Would've been better if they didn't reveal all that yet... but Goa 'spy talk' and mentioning today 'you were there?'... ]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Wahi toh! If he sign it then over. And Sorry but teen saal separation, for me it's enough, shaadi is no more valid to me. Is show mein sach mein hume bewakuf Bana chahte hai. Hamare brain toh chalu hai but theirs are on holidays...

So, it was a 3 year separation. I wasn't sure about the time frame. As per the law, 2 years of continuous abandonment is ground enough for divorce. Yeh log kya mazaak kar rahe hain 🙄

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

How well you summarized in simple points downfall of this serial in last 1 month,smiley32 where many online and offline audiences actually lost core emotional connect with KMTMG main characters, plots, scenes, situations with repeated nauseating and eyes rolling feeling to even follow episodes regularly.smiley13

pls if possible elaborate a bit, then take screenshot and post it on x & insta, on Zee or Mukta's or dat pages,smiley9 or atleast tag Sriti.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Bold:

- Scene where the goons confessed Ammu paid them to kidnap: Writers picked up the shovel.
- When he walked down the stairs of fantasy land: Writers started digging. [For me this scene is where it all started going down. What followed is the death of the 'jodi' and arguably the show. I smiley27 the scene in this sense - that image is perfect representation for me.]
- When he believed Suresh too: Writers reached one foot deep.
- When he started accusing Bhavani: 2 ft.

- When he did that sindoor thing: 4 ft. [went turbo here.]
- When she started living with Ahujas: 5 ft
- When Priyanka entered: 6 ft
- If he didnt sign the papers: Writers lie/fall down in the grave, faced downwards.

bas... ab upar se trp audience fill up kar de... baat khatam.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Another question, Pri koh kaise Pata chala 4 Pheere hue hai? Logic nahin hai I know but did that not Come to their Minds? Usse kaise Pata they were in Goa? BA ya Bone? Usse kaise Pata chala where they leave in Mumbai? How does she know that Harsh is Ammu's Bro? How does she knew about Ammu? Etc.

If she knows so much ya toh Abhiraj ya sach mein that Mother Matlabi is involved? Yaar I hate BA but qu wish yahan Abhiraj ka haat ho. Ek Maa itna neeche kaise ghir sakti hai 😡

Trust me, don't ask valid questions cozz you will never get the answers. This is absolutely nonsense right now, total chaos. All characters are beyond redemption. Nothing makes sense anymore.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh.. it is Babs' plan - with or w/o bone involved.

[Would've been better if they didn't reveal all that yet... but Goa 'spy talk' and mentioning today 'you were there?'... ]

Then, I'm done yaar. Expose her and end up this shit

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: LAV2725

How well you summarized in simple points downfall of this serial in last 1 month,smiley32 where many online and offline audiences actually lost core emotional connect with KMTMG main characters, plots, scenes, situations with repeated nauseating and eyes rolling feeling to even follow episodes regularly.smiley13

pls if possible elaborate a bit, then take screenshot and post it on x & insta, on Zee or Mukta's or dat pages,smiley9 or atleast tag Sriti.

have thought of taking an ss of the said walking down the stairs steps scene... I actually love that scene for the reason mentioned.

yeah... can do a thread on X perhaps... will need to download all the eps. smiley6...

But then... is there any point? i'm already branded a hater. Likely to fall on deaf ears. But yes... that particular scene I want to... In a way wanted to do it in the quoted post... but thats a bit too much of downlaoding and waiting.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

New Promo:

https://x.com/ZeeTV/status/1805897498965225500

Yup... As expected. Victim card played. smiley32

smiley35smiley35smiley35

And the idiot Ammu will listen to this smiley35.

Bechaara bachcha is stuck... poor soul smiley35... (something that kind of rhymes) smiley19

Wth… kya promo hai bhai…who is the victim here…what happened to forced marriage purpose. She tried to kill your mom bro…you took your revenge…let her go.. sort out your shit with your mom... these writers smiley35
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Riggy

I don't get one thing. Even if he didn't sign and missed a page(the lawyer said missing on the last page, so I assume he has signed the other pages. And yeh kaisa lawyer hai, isn't it his responsibility to check for signs of his clients in any legal paper before filing it in court) he can still sign sign it now and get over with it. Itna drama kyun kar rahe hain as if it is a big deal. And Priyanka had moved out of his husband's house after their "divorce" and stayed separately for a considerable period. So, isn't it abandonment of spouse and enough ground for divorce.This show had stopped making sense long back but now they are peddling sheer nonsense. I have had enough. My watch has come to an end.

First they have not clearly explained or told viewer unke divorce story.Kaun right kaun wrong hain kya pata?Waise toh yeh Amu ko bhi wrong bolte hain money minded bolte hain.Inki liye they themself are best.Baki sab road chap.

And he is shown businessman of year he doesn't know where to sign in doc smiley29 MOU and contract kaise sign karte hain?

Even to open bank account kahan sign karte hain likha hota hain educated hain yeh next track degree bhi fake hain like 3 idiots.

Forgot abt paper devdas bana dikhaya tha ushe even ladki ka naam lene pe smiley29If he forgot her to itni nautanki kyun bhai?

You have to be present infront of judge to get divorce even if it was mutual smiley29 I am sure delhi is not some village . Its not abt just last page.And u are write he can file divorce now then why crying and all this nonsense a guy who can 10cr ready in his pocket toh lawyer kyun nahin appoint karta.Amu kya karengi law padna suru karengi?

Chalo sign chodo divorcee decree ki copy tho hogi calling himself divorcee?

Is show mein sense hi nahin toh hum itne justify kyun kare smiley29Kya farak padta hain.