Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Ammu looks lost, tired, fed up for sometime now... Harsh thing coming up... and now this idiot wants her to save him. [woh bhi kis muh se bol raha hai pata nahi.]

Well... like said before... she could've walked out.

But just how incapable this guy is!!! I am sure he wont apologise to her even now. bass demands she help him.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nilmi

On a serious note, I don't think Virat is still married to Pri. It is a conspiracy by Blabs and his ex to throw Amu out for sure.

Mujhe yeh bhi laga. Abhi catch up kiya hai.

I have one question to ask the makers, kya scène ta between Pri and BA in Goa? 😡

Going to ITV Logic, this track should bring Virat to realize his love for Ammu and defend her as a Friend at least because dono have concern for one another.

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Nothing yet... but in trying to feed him cold coffee some of it spilled on his shirt. Think they cut to Ahuja house after that. [Even I watched the whole ep in 1.5 x.. was tempted many times to go 2x. but is a pain to change the settings.]

Think of me who didn't ff it smiley37

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Now even I want to see what is shown in that rain hug - the scene that VA fans are drooling for since the bts came up. He will play the victim card again and make her think she has to stay. smiley35but... for them VAsmiley42smiley42smiley42 idk...

My guess he will regret and think that he didn't sign. However, I don't think he will think of Ammu or maybe that he did galat, but I doubt the writers with his character and can't give the benefit of the doubt either. Dekhte hai! Phir Ammu comes if not a dream and as a "Friend" will stand by him and said it's okay but dil mein Ammu hai toh hug and maybe a Sorry 🤷

Note I'm against the Jodi for now but yeh ITV hai destined hai toh going with their Logic because you guys know yeh entertainment mere liye and mujhe aab kuch farak nahin padta, dekhun Na dekhun, skip karungi ya Na, I don't give a damn anymore. From day one I doubted the show makers because of nowadays content and they proved me right so dekhte hai kya bagwass twist deh ne Wale hai hume.

Is Sriti and Arjit back or not? Ya akkal aya ke rehne deh te hai (kash)?

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ammu looks lost, tired, fed up for sometime now... Harsh thing coming up... and now this idiot wants her to save him. [woh bhi kis muh se bol raha hai pata nahi.]

But just how incapable this guy is!!! I am sure he wont apologise to her even now. bass demands she help him.

Kyun apologize karega, kyun sorry bolega, woh Pati hai uska, itni care jo karta hai. Pool mein bhi usne pehle dekha ki Amu ne railing pakad liya hai, fir ex wife ko bachane gaya. Kitna concerned husband hai, room service bhi order kara Amu ke liye. Haan gussa bura hai, par insaan galat nahin hai 😡

After all sirf uska hi to haq hai Amu pe 😡

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Point.

Dil ka saaf hai. Heera hai mera bachcha.smiley42

[Edit: Surprised at the quick reactions. I demand: hit the 'angry' button. smiley37] [Thankyou Sandu4507 smiley20smiley36]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't get one thing. Even if he didn't sign and missed a page(the lawyer said missing on the last page, so I assume he has signed the other pages. And yeh kaisa lawyer hai, isn't it his responsibility to check for signs of his clients in any legal paper before filing it in court) he can still sign it now and get over with it. Itna drama kyun kar rahe hain as if it is a big deal. And Priyanka had moved out of her husband's house after their "divorce" and stayed separately for a considerable period. So, isn't it abandonment of spouse and enough ground for divorce.This show had stopped making sense long back but now they are peddling sheer nonsense. I have had enough. My watch has come to an end.

Edited by Riggy - 3 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

New Promo:

https://x.com/ZeeTV/status/1805897498965225500

Yup... As expected. Victim card played. smiley32

smiley35smiley35smiley35

And the idiot Ammu will listen to this smiley35.

Bechaara bachcha is stuck... poor soul smiley35... (something that kind of rhymes) smiley19

Ok toh promo agaya!

Pehle batao dil mein kya hai Na phir mango haq se please Ammu because I love you, you're different, I was wrong. Fittey Muh! I wanna 👿🔪 Haad hai yaar. Why will she stay you smiley35 Lagti hai kya tumari?

Tell me separation hai, please😭😭😭 Jah Ammu Jah, jeele tumari zindagi 🙏

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Sorry and Shengdana lol!

However, they Can whitewash him by helping Harsh...be her guardian chup chup ke, but leave her alone

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

I don't get one thing. Even if he didn't sign and missed a page(the lawyer said missing on the last page, so I assume he has signed the other pages. And yeh kaisa lawyer hai, isn't it his responsibility to check for signs of his clients in any legal paper before filing it in court) he can still sign sign it now and get over with it. Itna drama kyun kar rahe hain as if it is a big deal. And Priyanka had moved out of his husband's house after their "divorce" and stayed separately for a considerable period. So, isn't it abandonment of spouse and enough ground for divorce.This show had stopped making sense long back but now they are peddling sheer nonsense. I have had enough. My watch has come to an end.

Wahi toh! If he sign it then over. And Sorry but teen saal separation, for me it's enough, shaadi is no more valid to me. Is show mein sach mein hume bewakuf Bana chahte hai. Hamare brain toh chalu hai but theirs are on holidays...

Edited by Pyaarasam - 3 months ago