Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Annu.

Yups his love for bhavani samaj nahin atta tumhari family or mom ka love bas nahin hai.Also bhavani loves him more than harsh and amu.

Jo ladki ke pass job nahin hain paise nahin hain she is hiring gundas.

Tumhari mom ko marna tha ishilye she was trying to find real culprit of flat issues.While babz was hardly bother by that allegations.

I have to tell abhiraj to kidnap amu and ask virat to sign buss handover paper so easy.

Bold: Which is what I was expecting... but humein lambi kheechne ki aadat jo hai.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Nothing yet... but in trying to feed him cold coffee some of it spilled on his shirt. Think they cut to Ahuja house after that. [Even I watched the whole ep in 1.5 x.. was tempted many times to go 2x. but is a pain to change the settings.]

A history student will clarify her mbbs sister's doubt by taking tuitions from her sister's batch topper. I am sure the writers never stepped into a college. I was tempted to write school but considering they are "writing" the script, I assume they know alphabets 😳

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ab bandey ney bola ki why he didn't sign? Yaa muh mein dahi jamajey rakha?smiley7

Need to spare the fillers now till they come back from vacation 😩 😫

Riggy thumbnail

One thing for sure jitna yahan fans sochte hai ushka 10% bhi writer are not thinking while writing abt character.

They just want to give jodi ka scene with some dance romance without any feelings involved some nok jhok sab taunting hogaya.

Making 22min ep with repeat of dialogue and humiliation again and again.

May be pri ke parents will enter after one month in other party and we will get to hear same taunts again.

Nothing new Jo first ep se dekh rahe hai.

Exactly what I had said earlier. We do more homework than they do.😡

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Riggy

"Ab hum show bhi nahin dekhte...tum rakho apna show aur uska non existent logic" 😡

Kya writers hain!

There is definitely low views on Zee site I guess they know so aaj kal giving episode soon.Warna toh 9pm or 9.30pm tak drag kar rahe the ab kya hua.Hawa nikhal gayi.

Other show woh Bahu ko heera bol rahe hai yahan bhavani virat ko Heera bol rahi hai wah.In other show father in law of cooking for new bride aur yahaan dildar ji amu ko apne bete ki upar top rahe hai.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Oh.. the 9 930 release was because they thought the mela eps were so very great that the audience is waiting with bated breath to watch and appreciate it. well... acting was good - perhaps the only good thing about the ep... that too when you are shooting night-morning... nice... but such a waste of effort.

Imagine the pride the writers will feel 'I made Sriti work 3 whole nights on a stupid scene and she had no choice to give her best even in that crap scene.'

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aah... another stupid ep. no need for update.

I did like Ammu leaving but didn't like her stopping after Ishika said something. Kyu rukna hai bhai to hear the same rr? chali jaati.

Harsh... that thing looks so very cheap.... as if Harsh hasn't ever talked to any girl before - and if he hasn't he wouldn't be going this far too.

Ammu as a person has lost it - needs to take a break... from life... yeah... i second vivkriti, she needs another ML. This so called 'destined' guy of hers has been such a pain and disgrace.

Good.. that I stopped watching from beginning of June. smiley14 Only thing that worked against me is.. my subscription ended in May 1st.. so I paid for another 6 months.. and am not watching this show at all.

More than the characters, writers, producer has lost it. smiley22 Good that the actors took a break. Necessary to show MD that her rappo with them is currently not that good.

Adiandsid thumbnail

New Promo:

https://x.com/ZeeTV/status/1805897498965225500

Yup... As expected. Victim card played. smiley32

smiley35smiley35smiley35

And the idiot Ammu will listen to this smiley35.

Bechaara bachcha is stuck... poor soul smiley35... (something that kind of rhymes) smiley19

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Riggy thumbnail

There is definitely low views on Zee site I guess they know so aaj kal giving episode soon.Warna toh 9pm or 9.30pm tak drag kar rahe the ab kya hua.Hawa nikhal gayi.

Other show woh Bahu ko heera bol rahe hai yahan bhavani virat ko Heera bol rahi hai wah.In other show father in law of cooking for new bride aur yahaan dildar ji amu ko apne bete ki upar top rahe hai.

They deserve the hate they are getting 😤 Karma at work!

Riggy thumbnail

New Promo:

https://x.com/ZeeTV/status/1805897498965225500

Yup... As expected. Victim card played.

smiley35smiley35smiley35

And the idiot Ammu will listen to this smiley35.

Wow!

Just wow!

Speechless!

🤬 🤬 🤬