Originally posted by: nilmi

The precap....Ishika called amu Dusri Aurat....disgusting...smiley35

She said that in todays ep too.

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

She said that in todays ep too.

Haa..I watched the precap before the episode...smiley19

Did something interesting happen between Harsh and the girl? I skipped that part because the nibba nibbi wala antics were too much. smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nothing yet... but in trying to feed him cold coffee some of it spilled on his shirt. Think they cut to Ahuja house after that. [Even I watched the whole ep in 1.5 x.. was tempted many times to go 2x. but is a pain to change the settings.]

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

One thing for sure jitna yahan fans sochte hai ushka 10% bhi writer are not thinking while writing abt character.

They just want to give jodi ka scene with some dance romance without any feelings involved some nok jhok sab taunting hogaya.

Making 22min ep with repeat of dialogue and humiliation again and again.

May be pri ke parents will enter after one month in other party and we will get to hear same taunts again.

Nothing new Jo first ep se dekh rahe hai.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Now even I want to see what is shown in that rain hug - the scene that VA fans are drooling for since the bts came up. He will play the victim card again and make her think she has to stay. smiley35but... for them VAsmiley42smiley42smiley42 idk...

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail

Now even I want to see what is shown in that rain hug - the scene that VA fans are drooling for since the bts came up. He will play the victim card again and make her think she has to stay. smiley35but... for them VAsmiley42smiley42smiley42 idk...

Just look the type of questions they ask vrat ke bare mein why not whether wedding is legal or not ? Why not 7 phere in wedding?

Who care ?Apna kaam banta baad mein jaaye janta.

Jab relationship or feelings ka phata nahin toh scene mein kya dekho.

Real hai he nahin so it doesn't matter.

That ghagra sending mostly husband bring that for wife and here son in law sending yucks .It's not Pooja that they are distributing it.

Maybe Virat can say I love you in one episode and can go back to his usual nautaunki again.After his mom bring some new picture too.

How many time amu has to forgive him?Maybe forever.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Well... with the kind of overflowing and unconditional love that Bhavani seems to be having for Virat, I have often felt - tum hi shaadi kar lo Virat se! After all understanding b/w them seems to be a 100 times more than that b/w VA.

Annu. thumbnail

Well... with the kind of overflowing and unconditional love that Bhavani seems to be having for Virat, I have often felt - tum hi shaadi kar lo Virat se! After all understanding b/w them seems to be a 100 times more than that b/w VA.

Yups his love for bhavani samaj nahin atta tumhari family or mom ka love bas nahin hai.Also bhavani loves him more than harsh and amu.

Jo ladki ke pass job nahin hain paise nahin hain she is hiring gundas.

Tumhari mom ko marna tha ishilye she was trying to find real culprit of flat issues.While babz was hardly bother by that allegations.

I have to tell abhiraj to kidnap amu and ask virat to sign buss handover paper so easy.

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So that someone can call Ammu 'dusri aurat'... humein bas woh situation create karna hai... no one else would've said it, so had to bring in Ishika. woh kyu aaye poocha toh we can always say 'show me logic nahi dekhte'.

"Ab hum show bhi nahin dekhte...tum rakho apna show aur uska non existent logic" 😡

Kya writers hain!

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Just look the type of questions they ask vrat ke bare mein why not whether wedding is legal or not ? Why not 7 phere in wedding?

Who care ?Apna kaam banta baad mein jaaye janta.

Jab relationship or feelings ka phata nahin toh scene mein kya dekho.

Real hai he nahin so it doesn't matter.

That ghagra sending mostly husband bring that for wife and here son in law sending yucks .It's not Pooja that they are distributing it.

Maybe Virat can say I love you in one episode and can go back to his usual nautaunki again.After his mom bring some new picture too.

How many time amu has to forgive him? Maybe forever.

I don't get that pov either esp after the mela eps - anything goes so long as they are together? Is it tough for people to imagine themselves in one of them and see if they want to be treated that way... and still root for V to be with her? He humiliated her... forced her into this so called marriage... 'oh... will she be keeping vatapournima vrat?smiley42' Go through 1%of what Ammu has gone through in the show and the same people will cry life is so very bad.

This pov is added on to by making her stay around him - another thing I really cant figure out about. Abhigya (and by no way I'm projecting them as ideal) split up after Dadi died in what was a much lesser humiliation - something that took 10-15 mins and not 3 whole eps. And yet Ammu is around to be humilated more and more. well... her choice... and she deserves every bit of what she is going through.