Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I also feel the same. But Virat is this much dumb that he didn't even notice whether he signed or not in that last pagesmiley7though he was shattered at that time. And I'm now sure babita bi**h did all these with that x just to throw out Amruta from Virat's life. What type of mother she is?smiley7 of course they were officially divorcedsmiley15 but jo bhi ho ya kuch bhi ho sab sunna toh Amruta ko pad rha haismiley7 I told naa iss ishika ki bachchi ek bhi mouka nhi chodegi smiley7 dusri aurat smiley35 bi**h

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aah... another stupid ep. no need for update.

I did like Ammu leaving but didn't like her stopping after Ishika said something. Kyu rukna hai bhai to hear the same rr? chali jaati.

Harsh... that thing looks so very cheap.... as if Harsh hasn't ever talked to any girl before - and if he hasn't he wouldn't be going this far too.

Ammu as a person has lost it - needs to take a break... from life... yeah... i second vivkriti, she needs another ML. This so called 'destined' guy of hers has been such a pain and disgrace.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Jayesh fall out of love toh bad hain but Virat ML hain toh everything is fine.

Many post pehle everyone wrote amu will now take badla and what not.

Umeed pe duniya kayam hai.

Also virat is talking badla. It's not some love marriage.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Jayesh fall out of love toh bad hain but Virat ML hain toh everything is fine.

Many post pehle everyone wrote amu will now take badla and what not.

Umeed pe duniya kayam hai.

Also virat is talking badla. It's not some love marriage.

I want her to go out ever since the mela ep. Hate her that she hasn't. ab bhi rukegi smiley35. Who cares (at least I dont care) whether he redeems himself. After what he has done he can shove his redemption up where the sun doesn't shine.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show is nothing but a cringefest now 😡 From the ongoing discussion here, it seems it is better to take a vacation from the show. After all, that's what the lead actors are doing. I am sure they also wanted a break from this excuse of a show for their mental health. 🙄
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why were Ishika and Jayesh invited in the first place? Ishika framed Babita in the flat issue and no one is particularly in love with Jayesh. So why were the golden couple in the party? 😳
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riggy

Why were Ishika and Jayesh invited in the first place? Ishika framed Babita in the flat issue and no one is particularly in love with Jayesh. So why were the golden couple in the party? 😳

So that someone can call Ammu 'dusri aurat'... humein bas woh situation create karna hai... no one else would've said it, so had to bring in Ishika. woh kyu aaye poocha toh we can always say 'show me logic nahi dekhte'.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Now whats the point in creating problems for Harsh? If she leaves... mission accomplished. what more do they want? why get him involved?

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

The precap....Ishika called amu Dusri Aurat....disgusting...smiley35

Oh I said this in my post 3 days back !!!

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

Then she should have brought her before marriage thing.What was stopping babz ?Rather then accident and all this nonsense.

When Virat didn't want to leave pri woh paper kyun sign karenga?

Look at virat how he treat amu so pri ko bhi possessive way mein treat karta honga.

It's difficult to predict anything with these writers.Kuch bhi ho sakta hai