Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Such a filler episode. Virat toh itna shock bhi nhi hua, apne defend mai kuch kaha bhi nhi aur wo Ishika ki bachchi kitni zada bakwas kiyasmiley7yeh kya tha episodesmiley7

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

The precap....Ishika called amu Dusri Aurat....disgusting...smiley35

What was her so called saviour husband doing?

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Such a filler episode. Virat toh itna shock bhi nhi hua, apne defend mai kuch kaha bhi nhi aur wo Ishika ki bachchi kitni zada bakwas kiyasmiley7yeh kya tha episodesmiley7

So much humiliation... Spineless Virat standing like a statue without saying anything... Bhavani talking nonsense... What happened to Amu's voice? She is taking all the humiliation like an abla nari.I want to give a few slaps to Amu to bring her back to her senses.smiley7

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

What was her so called saviour husband doing?

He did nothing...smiley7

nilmi thumbnail

But I like Ishika today. She pointed out what we have been discussing since the mela episode. She represented us there. Good reality check for everyone, including Amu. smiley15

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Now it's better for her to move on rather than listening to all this disgusting humiliation. It's he who forced marriage on her and now since he never divorced his first wife Ammu marriage is void . He can't stop her now.

Will that family ever see galti of their own ladsaab.The lawyer also came and made this one yr nonsense in story .

Maine assa show pehle nahin dekha ki girl can't move out.

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Did you see the precap? That bloody ishikasmiley7 Amruta doesn't deserve this yrrr😭😭 writers ko itna pleasure milta hai usse humiliate karne maismiley7 sirf mouka chahiye inn ghatiya writers ko, story kaise bhi likho Amruta ko humiliate karna hi hoga,logic jaye bhad maismiley7smiley35

nilmi thumbnail

On a serious note, I don't think Virat is still married to Pri. It is a conspiracy by Blabs and his ex to throw Amu out for sure.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Did you see the precap? That bloody ishikasmiley7 Amruta doesn't deserve this yrrr😭😭 writers ko itna pleasure milta hai usse humiliate karne maismiley7 sirf mouka chahiye inn ghatiya writers ko, story kaise bhi likho Amruta ko humiliate karna hi hoga,logic jaye bhad maismiley7smiley35

I watched the precap before the episode. I had tears in my eyes. Poor Amu, and on top of that, she is not saying anything... smiley19

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

On a serious note, I don't think Virat is still married to Pri. It is a conspiracy by Blabs and his ex to throw Amu out for sure.

Then she should have brought her before marriage thing.What was stopping babz ?Rather then accident and all this nonsense.

When Virat didn't want to leave pri woh paper kyun sign karenga?

Look at virat how he treat amu so pri ko bhi possessive way mein treat karta honga.