Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Hi Ben if mukta dimaag is running πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ on correct track she can show like this...

When pri declared she us hus legal wife and now she is at his house and I I want her to ask amu first thing is to move out of virat room with her stuff as she wants her space smiley28then thus scene can be really romantic between amvira

Where virat and amu r shocked to hear it and virat look at amu and try to tell her not to listen to pri

Then when amu is packing her stuff then virat taking her stuff from her hand and clearing pri that she is mot leaving this room as she is his WIFE πŸ‘‹

May be u want to stay in this house but not in this room smiley40

But still amu leaves abd virat will sneak into jahan aunty house in the night πŸŒ™ for amu

Haha trust me X chidiya waley kapdey phadeyngey trust me

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

Within the last few weeks, they have messed up the whole serial by showing childish misunderstandings and illogical hate towards Amu from the entire Ahuja family. At least they could have shown Amvira's love realization through monologue, but nothing happened. The wedding took place, and now separation.

They turned the businessman of the year (Biggest joke of this show) into a clueless soul and the formerly fiery Amu into a timid figure.

Bold: Not just in behaviour, in body language too - probably the most visible in the scene where she walks into Jahan's home after the Goa trip. [Since its Sriti acting, I'll take that as deliberate.] Dont remember if Bhavani asked about it in the scene.. and bad that she seems to be ignoring signs of her daughter giving up. Even in the 'party' today, she wasn't interested in being there.

Though I didnt (care to) read emotions in the fall and hold yesterday and the dance today... did see some comments on X that she looked hurt. [And... its sad no one around her notices it.]

Added on with Gautam's call... seems like everyone, including her mom and the other supposedly positive character Dildaar, is using her for their own 'good' / fantasy.

[btw... AbhiGya fans: do watch the first of the Neha-Tarun engagement eps when Abhi asks Pragya (thinking its Sunny) some questions about Pragya and King ... for some semi-connections.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

No after this divorce drama the rain scene will happen and in that scene Amruta was wearing that ring and in Pratiksha's story she was wearing that ring. So I think Amruta will give back the ring to Virat in that rain scene and someone mentioned that this hug will be their last hug, Amruta happily will say stay happy with your wife now and Virat will say sorry for destroying her lifesmiley7 and she will leave then.

Well... I like it.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Wahi toh. If they didn't submit divorce paper in court toh how can they play divorcee divorcee gamesmiley7 twists late toh kuch aur late like she married Abhiraj and enter in Ahuja house to destroy Ahuja family and take their whole property. Yeh kaisa twist hai,pura serial ki mazak bana diya. Seriously agar kal ke episode mai yeh prove hua that Virat really didn't sign the paper,then I must say writers will dig their own grave. No one will like this type of shit twist and trp ki baat maat hi pucho totally khatam ho jayega iss serial.

Bold:

- Scene where the goons confessed Ammu paid them to kidnap: Writers picked up the shovel.
- When he walked down the stairs of fantasy land: Writers started digging. [For me this scene is where it all started going down. What followed is the death of the 'jodi' and arguably the show. I smiley27 the scene in this sense - that image is perfect representation for me.]
- When he believed Suresh too: Writers reached one foot deep.
- When he started accusing Bhavani: 2 ft.

- When he did that sindoor thing: 4 ft. [went turbo here.]
- When she started living with Ahujas: 5 ft
- When Priyanka entered: 6 ft
- If he didnt sign the papers: Writers lie/fall down in the grave, faced downwards.

bas... ab upar se trp audience fill up kar de... baat khatam.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

Sometimes trp viewers like this type of masala twists..maybe trp will riseβ€¦πŸ€

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trp ka tho pata nahin lekin hamari BP zaroor badrahi hai smiley7

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It's time to bring new ML for Ammu.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

It's time to bring new ML for Ammu.

The precap....Ishika called amu Dusri Aurat....disgusting...smiley35

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nilmi

The precap....Ishika called amu Dusri Aurat....disgusting...smiley35

Now it's better for her to move on rather than listening to all this disgusting humiliation. It's he who forced marriage on her and now since he never divorced his first wife Ammu marriage is void . He can't stop her now.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What is this? Such a filler episode. Kuch bhi samajh nhi aa rha hai mujhe. Yeh sab kya tha Ishika's rubbish bakwassmiley7 na Virat kuch kaha... Yeh sab kya haismiley7what kind of episode it issmiley15